Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Pleasures

Poll

If you had to pick one

My drug of choice
- 5 (15.6%)
Masturbation
- 3 (9.4%)
Sex
- 17 (53.1%)
My sport of choice
- 0 (0%)
Videogames
- 0 (0%)
Music
- 7 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Pleasures  (Read 6203 times)

DogOn

Pleasures
« on: August 27, 2008, 11:13:43 PM »

I'll throw up any other suggestions as and when they come in.

Porcupine_in_MA

Re: Pleasures
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:15:48 PM »

Sex.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 11:16:04 PM »

Probably sex.  Eventually I'd get tired of any of the above though.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

DogOn

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 12:04:48 AM »

Hey I wouldn't rule out masturbation over sex.

It doesn't cost anything, you don't need anyone else for it, and the only person you can disappoint is yourself. Its win-win-win.

Taors

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 12:05:37 AM »

I think everyone here knows what I voted for.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 12:14:38 AM »

It doesn't cost anything, you don't need anyone else for it, and the only person you can disappoint is yourself. Its win-win-win.

It's just not the same though. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

DogOn

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 12:25:37 AM »

meh.

I'm in the unique social and physical demographic where the only people who find me attractive are either physical or mental under achievers, either way the effort involved trying to get sex, and the resulting complications rarely pay off. Jerking off may not be the Cadillac of experiences, but the worst its going to get is some stained fabrics and maybe some wear and tear.

Well I heard of one guy who burst a blood vessel but I'm not sure if its really possible.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 12:27:44 AM »

meh.

I'm in the unique social and physical demographic where the only people who find me attractive are either physical or mental under achievers, either way the effort involved trying to get sex, and the resulting complications rarely pay off. Jerking off may not be the Cadillac of experiences, but the worst its going to get is some stained fabrics and maybe some wear and tear.

Well I heard of one guy who burst a blood vessel but I'm not sure if its really possible.

No dude, trust me - I feel you there.  I feel the exact same way, and you said it better than I ever have.  I'm fine with masturbating.  I do it a few times a week, sometimes a few times a day.  I like it, it feels good.  But even just a physical connection with another human being is so much more powerful to me.  It's hard to cast it aside completely.
         -George W. Bush

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 12:42:36 AM »

I enjoy most of these, but of course sex wins out as top. As expected. After all, there is a good reason we are all here.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Alex Libman

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 09:10:24 AM »

My guiltiest pleasure is Anarcho-Capitalism.  I'm addicted, and it's starting to ruin my life...

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 09:58:21 AM »

Music. It's in music that I find a strongest sense of 'completeness.' *shrugs*
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 11:31:48 AM »

Would I only get to keep one sport, or can "sport" be used as general athletics?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 01:54:00 PM »

meh.

No dude, trust me - I feel you there.  I feel the exact same way, and you said it better than I ever have.  I'm fine with masturbating.  I do it a few times a week, sometimes a few times a day.  I like it, it feels good.  But even just a physical connection with another human being is so much more powerful to me.  It's hard to cast it aside completely.

Even the best masturbation session pales greatly in comparison to the physical connection with another.

Unless I'm doing it wrong... :shock:
Pocho

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 03:28:52 PM »

I'm torn between alcohol and music.
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

lessthanthree

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 04:20:45 PM »

I picked music but I meant World of Warcraft. Oops.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Pleasures

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 52 queries.