Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Nigger

Poll

How many people here that use nigger gratuitously actually have the balls to use it infront of black people and insist that they're not being racist

I'm no racist but I say nigger around black people (and I'm not black)
- 6 (12.2%)
I'm racist and I like calling black people niggers to their face
- 1 (2%)
I say it on forums all the time but I never say it around black people
- 5 (10.2%)
nigger
- 10 (20.4%)
none of the above
- 27 (55.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nigger  (Read 27829 times)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
Re: Nigger
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »

I realize that this sort of talk puts me on the verge of getting banned, and I will admit that I check out the news and articles section on Stormfront, and I also check out some other white power sites even though I find them to be sometimes obnoxious. I also check out conservative sites that deal with this taboo, yet are not considered full blown white power sites.

The thing is...there is an effort going on to manipulate white men and boys with political rhetoric that is far from positive. Affirmative Action is the most offensive manifestation of this garbage, because it makes it officially legal to discriminate against white males. I have a hard time believing that Affirmative Action and similar laws exist. AA is so amazingly unbelievable, yet most politicians and civil rights groups continue to be quiet on this issue. I am no longer intimidated by this taboo, and I am happy to deal with the relevant issues designed to make life more difficult for white guys and white families, regardless of the connection that these issues have with a percentage of whites who may desire some kind of white global domination.

White guys have invested a lot of energy into building up the west, and to think that we gave women and minorities equal rights, only to have some of our rights taken away...is amazing. Affirmative Action is an attempt to limit our ability to provide for ourselves and our families. This is a very serious liberty-based issue. White guys need to address this issue clearly, before the diabolical filth ruins the west with that lesser intelligence.

Thought someone would have jumped on you for this by now :)

I haven't been to Stormfront in some time. Last time I browsed, there was an awful lot of the establishment of some sort of pecking order going on, as in -White- -Whiter- -Whitest- & -Whiter Than You!- Too much infighting, and too many swastikas for my liking. And, there was an awful lot of praise of white folk no matter what.

I don't align myself with white people just because they are white. There is White Trash, and to me they're just a different bunch of trash.

I do agree with you entirely on AA, and the blatant manipulation of the image of white males.. that we are to view ourselves as oppressive, privileged and weak, etc. Not just aimed directly toward white men always, but more at whites in general, there is a pressure to be all-inclusive. From kids shows (particularly those on PBS), cereal boxes, everything. Meanwhile, there is no backlash to any group practicing exclusion when minorities are the primary target.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
« Reply #91 on: October 05, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »

When we go so far to call it the "N" word we give it too much credit... too much power.  People are insulted by using "coon" or "spear chucker" (remember the Spear Chucker Jones from the original M.A.S.H. movie).  Those are just words.  I'm sure someone will be offended because of the thoughts in my head or the sports teams that I follow (the Red Sox).

Let's just remember, I'm an old, fat, cranky man with a large German Shepherd.  That has to upset someone on its face.  I don't have to open my mouth.

Don't give words that much power.  Besides... we are all niggers on the government's plantation.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Riddler

« Reply #92 on: October 05, 2008, 12:39:41 PM »

When we go so far to call it the "N" word we give it too much credit... too much power.  People are insulted by using "coon" or "spear chucker" (remember the Spear Chucker Jones from the original M.A.S.H. movie).  Those are just words.  I'm sure someone will be offended because of the thoughts in my head or the sports teams that I follow (the Red Sox).

Let's just remember, I'm an old, fat, cranky man with a large German Shepherd.  That has to upset someone on its face.  I don't have to open my mouth.

Don't give words that much power.  Besides... we are all niggers on the government's plantation.

shit negoe, that's all you had ta say.

AntonLee

« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »

+1 for pulp fiction quotes.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2008, 02:34:55 PM »

we are all niggers on the government's plantation.

QFT big-time.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »

Besides... we are all niggers on the government's plantation.

Naww.. that's a slave. I'd say there were numerous slaves who had more intelligence and integrity back then (even given their social status and difficulties) than many niggers have today (even given their social status and appeasements).
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2008, 09:13:02 PM »

nigger is, as nigger does, mrs. gump.

BonerJoe

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2010, 11:44:59 PM »

Bump.

Riddler

« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2010, 12:31:02 AM »

so, niggaaaaazz.
z'been a while...
what iz  you nig-nogs up-in-to?

iz been so long since all da shit gaht throwed down about this-in-here, ''nigger''...or ''nigga'' word bein used on this-here forum.

we should have a celebration.

that cooler heads prevailed.......finally.
that we can all sit around the interweb campfire & just chill-the-shit-out.
that i can say to ken, ''yo ,nigga....wass-up?
and, finally........we can all, ''get along''
i have officially raised my glass.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Nigger

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.