Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Nigger

Poll

How many people here that use nigger gratuitously actually have the balls to use it infront of black people and insist that they're not being racist

I'm no racist but I say nigger around black people (and I'm not black)
- 6 (12.2%)
I'm racist and I like calling black people niggers to their face
- 1 (2%)
I say it on forums all the time but I never say it around black people
- 5 (10.2%)
nigger
- 10 (20.4%)
none of the above
- 27 (55.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Nigger  (Read 27834 times)

trollfreezone

Re: Nigger
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 08:40:54 PM »

The person doing the offending doesn't get to say if it's offensive--only the offended can.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 09:36:14 PM »

There's something else that should be mentioned 'bout this here topic- and that's that everyone loves to bawl like a baby when someone gets called a nigger. But what about the behaviour that warrants it? Any person whom I would call a nigger is certain to be acting like one, knows that they are acting like one, wants to act like one, and enjoys acting like one... but oooohhh - don't ever call them one! What's up with that?

And oh yeah.. it's racist to call someone a nigger, right? And everyone bawls about racism- as long as it's white against black racism. But when reversed, say.. rape, robbery, assault, etc. that is so fucking blatant - not a tear shall be shed from those who are so offended by such racism the other way 'round. Wassup widat?!

Thats fucking retarded, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I don't know any white people who have actually been offended/been a victim of racial discrimination.

Words are only symbols, and cracker or what have you, is an extremely unloaded word. It doesn't mean shit because you never really get put down, or treated badly because of your race.

Same thing goes with any other form of discrimination. If someone called you a fucking straighty, you wouldn't give a shit, because no one ever really gets shit for being straight. If you're gay and someone calls you a dirty fucking faggot, it means alot more, especially if you have been given shit, or been attacked, or had shit through your life about it.

All this NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHEN ITS RACISM AGAINST WHITES is fucking bullshit, its completely inane, and it follows your own thinly veiled racism, which is beneath you.

"Any person whom I would call a nigger is certain to be acting like one, knows that they are acting like one, wants to act like one, and enjoys acting like one"

Thats fucking retarded. Nigger is not a descriptive adjective, its a racial slur. Its always been used against blacks as an insult about their very being, not their actions or thoughts, you can't "act" like a nigger, any more than you can "act" like a faggot. It's completely fucking ridiculous to draw that conclusion. If you want to abstract nigger not to be a racial slur anymore, then fine, but you just look like a fucking bigoted asshole, and its not going to stop the words meaning to people.

"Nobody wants to talk about race and crime statistics and really get to the issue. "

Retarded again. Every time you talk about it you just try and slip in, and hide from yourself the fact that its comfortable for you to group together blacks into some "problem" group. The whole point is that its fucking retarded to think about it. Theres no end goal, just some bullshit sense of superiority. Yes in America there is a high proportion of blacks in jail. Does this mean I should treat black people differently? no. Does this mean I should take any action to "fix" the problem? no. Theres no reason to keep in mind those collectivist ideas, besides basic ignorance and bigotry.

fatcat- do you remember the video posted of the (black) lady in the subway totally freaking out toward a fellow passenger who was an older (black) lady? One of those ladies was decidedly calm, composed, non threatening, normal and respectable. The other was obnoxiously aggressive, persistently annoying, potentially violent and generally playing the role of what is commonly called "acting like a nigger". It is a behaviour, and a specific one at that. Both ladies were black, but any level headed person wouldn't refer to both of them with such a descriptive.

It's fantasy to claim that in todays society that the word "nigger" has no place when you see the behaviour and proclamation of it displayed so proudly. There are gangs (pun) of individuals who strive to perfect the role they have chosen, all you have to do is look around. A few times a week while working I drive by a homeless shelter and a predominately black middle school. I find it disturbing that the people around each location behave so similarly, and adapt the same manner of dress- and it isn't accidental- that's what they're in to, that's the goal.

I won't entertain yet another game of "Let's all call hellbilly out for the racist that he must be".. because I have already shown that I'm not. Being critical does not equal hatred, or technically even "dislike". I place a lot of value on other races and what they contribute, and dismiss people from any race who contribute nothing but trash and dead weight.

Good for you that you don't know anyone white people who have been victimized because they are white. In your reality, I suppose that means such instances do not exist. To others, the opposite is true - and it's getting worse. But don't take my word for it, get an attractive lady friend to accompany you to the ghetto sometime, maybe late at night, and see if you become more of a target than other couples strolling the avenue.. or do it the easy way and read some headlines.
--

By the way- you just did exactly what I was speaking of.. the bawling began, denial of reverse racism, and calling me a racist all in one. :)
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

DogOn

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 10:45:22 PM »

Good for you that you don't know anyone white people who have been victimized because they are white. In your reality, I suppose that means such instances do not exist. To others, the opposite is true - and it's getting worse. But don't take my word for it, get an attractive lady friend to accompany you to the ghetto sometime, maybe late at night, and see if you become more of a target than other couples strolling the avenue.. or do it the easy way and read some headlines.
--

By the way- you just did exactly what I was speaking of.. the bawling began, denial of reverse racism, and calling me a racist all in one. :)

The fact that you care so much about highlighting racial differences makes you racist. Racism doesn't just mean hating other racism, its a form of collectivism, based on race, anything other than that is just a flavor.

"Good for you that you don't know anyone white people who have been victimized because they are white. In your reality, I suppose that means such instances do not exist. To others, the opposite is true - and it's getting worse."

Thats a fucking joke. Did you read my parallel towards sexual discrimination. I'm not saying racism against whites doesn't happen, I know it does, but its on such a tiny scale that comparing it to racism towards minorities is fucking ridiculous on the realms of insulting towards actual racism.

I'm sure discrimination against straight people by gay people has risen since the 1940s, should we be railing against this?

Your bullshit about nigger being a description of behavior is bunk. It may be more in use, but it is still a racial slur first and foremost, and as such its most commonly derived meaning will be one of racial hatred.

Faggot is used as a neutral insult far more frequently than nigger is used by non blacks in a neutral sense, but theres no way I would call a gay person a faggot and expect them to just take it as a non discriminatory fashion.

Likewise you calling a black person a nigger because they are acting "niggerdly" is fucking retarded. You don't mention a word that has been used for hundreds of years to insult someone because of their race, and expect them not to take it as an insult about their race.

"But don't take my word for it, get an attractive lady friend to accompany you to the ghetto sometime, maybe late at night, and see if you become more of a target than other couples strolling the avenue.. or do it the easy way and read some headlines."

Those places are dangerous because they're dangerous, not because blacks live their. Thats what makes you fucking racist. There are places like this in the uk (the place I live has a non white population of 4% and the 3rd highest murder rate in the country), and they are full of poor, violent WHITE people, I don't give a shit what color the people are in violent places, I don't want to be there.

You still haven't said any reason why we should focus on blacks being involved in more crime. The only "solutions" would involve infringing on the rights of ALL black people. Being violent is already a crime, being black should never be one. Your position is fucking baseless.

If you want to treat races differently then you're fucking racist.

Shit, I don't even know why you reject the label, you clearly have no problem focusing so heavily on the idea of people as groups, and you play it off as "hip hop"/"thug" culture or whatever shit you want to label it.

BUT BLACK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DANGEROUS! LOOK AT THE STATISTICS! GO TO SOME PLACE WITH BLACK PEOPLE THEN TELL ME THEY'RE NOT DANGEROUS!

sigh....
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 10:54:35 PM by fatcat »

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 11:11:40 PM »

You know, sometimes I'm in agreement with you in issues, but you seem to take any topic way over the top. And this is another one of those times.

- "I'm sure discrimination against straight people by gay people has risen since the 1940s, should we be railing against this?" - Gay folks don't bother me a bit, and they aren't known for being particularly violent and slack assed, like certain groups of people from all ethnicities are, some even glorifying the behaviour.

- "You don't mention a word that has been used for hundreds of years to insult someone because of their race, and expect them not to take it as an insult about their race." - If I insult someone (as in an individual) - that insult is for that someone.

- "You still haven't said any reason why we should focus on blacks being involved in more crime." - I don't think we should focus on "blacks", and I've said all along that we should focus on the thug/gan'sta lads. If you haven't noticed a pattern by now, then you must not really care too much about "blacks". Black-on-black crime is higher than any other sort of crime, so if you like to think of yourself as one who tends to focus on the victimization of blacks, you might want to face reality.

- "If you want to treat races differently then you're fucking racist." - I don't.

- "BUT BLACK PEOPLE ARE REALLY DANGEROUS! LOOK AT THE STATISTICS! GO TO SOME PLACE WITH BLACK PEOPLE THEN TELL ME THEY'RE NOT DANGEROUS!" - I'll give you credit and assume you were able to comprehend what I said and that this is an attempt at showmanship.

So anyway, apparently you have an issue with verbal offenses. What about physical offenses? Since you speak in defense of people who may have potentially been victimized by a word, what say you regarding people of all colors who have most undoubtedly been physically victimized by those sorts of lads that crave the thug lifestyle, but not the verbal connotation?

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

DogOn

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 11:33:58 PM »

- "I'm sure discrimination against straight people by gay people has risen since the 1940s, should we be railing against this?" - Gay folks don't bother me a bit, and they aren't known for being particularly violent and slack assed, like certain groups of people from all ethnicities are, some even glorifying the behaviour.

What's this got to do with shit? I was making the point that its possible for Gays to discriminate against Straight people, but its not a serious issue because the scale is so small. Likewise racism towards whites in majority white countries is a fucking joke, the idea that anyone is hurt by anti white racism is a fucking joke (im talking about racism, not black people beating up white people which you keep trying to link in). When you're in the majority then it doesn't matter. Same for Straight on Gay discrimination, same for White on Black/asian/hispanic.

- "You don't mention a word that has been used for hundreds of years to insult someone because of their race, and expect them not to take it as an insult about their race." - If I insult someone (as in an individual) - that insult is for that someone.

If you call a black person a filthy nigger, then it would be fair to assume you think they're race is part of the reason you hate them. If a white person pisses you off, you don't call them a fucking cracker, you call them a asshole, or prick. don't act like calling a black person a nigger has nothing to do with racism, its fucking embarrassingly is not the case. Much like you wouldn't call a gay person a dirty faggot and expect them not to assume you dislike them because of that part of their being. If race and sexuality are not an issue for you then you shouldn't be using them as insults, because then it looks as if you do.

I reiterate, you don't call white people crackers, you don't call straight people straighters, because there race and sexuality aren't an issue for you, the only reason you would bring attention to it is if you thought it was in any way a reason to insult someone.

- "You still haven't said any reason why we should focus on blacks being involved in more crime." - I don't think we should focus on "blacks", and I've said all along that we should focus on the thug/gan'sta lads. If you haven't noticed a pattern by now, then you must not really care too much about "blacks". Black-on-black crime is higher than any other sort of crime, so if you like to think of yourself as one who tends to focus on the victimization of blacks, you might want to face reality.

What reality? You don't seem to be paying attention to my point, you just want to paint me as some overly PC idiot who can't accept blacks are involved in crime more. I accept it, I can read the same statistics you do, I just don't think its a genetic issue, and I don't think theres any immediate solution, or any solution that should be taylored towards blacks. Liberty is the best solution for any societal problem. Your claim that you don't want to treat black people differently is at odds with your claim that it is so important to focus on them. If you would not treat them differently then theres no reason to focus on them instead of humans in general

- "If you want to treat races differently then you're fucking racist." - I don't.

Well then theres no reason to talk about blacks as a problem as there is nothing you could do that you wouldn't have to apply equally to all races. In my personal opinion liberty is the best philosophy, so to concentrate on blacks over any other race would be pointless.

So anyway, apparently you have an issue with verbal offenses. What about physical offenses? Since you speak in defense of people who may have potentially been victimized by a word, what say you regarding people of all colors who have most undoubtedly been physically victimized by those sorts of lads that crave the thug lifestyle, but not the verbal connotation?

I'm not defending shit. I'm making the point that if you call a black person a nigger then its an insult against their race. That insult can be particularly hurtful when black people have been fucked over for so long. I know now it isn't so much the case, but it doesn't change the past. You call a black person a nigger you're calling it them because they're black, whether you hate them because of their race or not, thats how its seems, and hating over race is one of the most fucking retarded reasons to hate, thats why I oppose the use of the word as an insult, just as I oppose insults about sexuality. I think its fucked up to hate on someone for an arbitrary circumstanceof birth , especially if they're in a minority that gets picked on by a majority. When it no longer has meaning of racial hate then I'm fine with its use as an insult towards black people.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 11:37:51 PM by fatcat »

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 11:35:19 PM »

A "Nigger" is different from a "Black Person".  A nigger is a specific kind of black person, that dirty welfare sucking crack smoking rapping boom boxing type.  I know several black people who are not and never will be considered as niggers.  They are educated, polite, clean, drug free (for the most part) and are or will be making very profitable futures. 

The same goes for "White Trash" vs. "White Person" and "Beaner" vs. "Latin" and "Chink" vs. "Chinamen", etc. etc. etc.

Every race has its despicable elements, but to use the word "Nigger" to describe any black person or every black person?  That's just racist.  If you're using the word to describe a member of this criminal subclass, that's not racist.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

DogOn

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

A "Nigger" is different from a "Black Person".  A nigger is a specific kind of black person, that dirty welfare sucking crack smoking rapping boom boxing type.  I know several black people who are not and never will be considered as niggers.  They are educated, polite, clean, drug free (for the most part) and are or will be making very profitable futures. 

The same goes for "White Trash" vs. "White Person" and "Beaner" vs. "Latin" and "Chink" vs. "Chinamen", etc. etc. etc.

Every race has its despicable elements, but to use the word "Nigger" to describe any black person or every black person?  That's just racist.  If you're using the word to describe a member of this criminal subclass, that's not racist.

This stuff is stupid. Anyone who had actually had a hard time over race would never say such dumb stuff.

You can start using nigger to describe a "criminal underclass" instead of a racial slur, when you can walk up to a high class black business man, call him a nigger, and he responds in the same way as if you went up to a high class white businessman and called him white trash.

Just because you want nigger to mean different things doesn't mean it does for the majority of people.

I can want faggot to mean great person, but if I go into a gay bar and start shouting it at the biggest, strongest gays in the place I'm going to expect to get my ass kicked.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 11:44:23 PM »

This stuff is stupid. Anyone who had actually had a hard time over race would never say such dumb stuff.

You can start using nigger to describe a "criminal underclass" instead of a racial slur, when you can walk up to a high class black business man, call him a nigger, and he responds in the same way as if you went up to a high class white businessman and called him white trash.

Just because you want nigger to mean different things doesn't mean it does for the majority of people.

I can want faggot to mean great person, but if I go into a gay bar and start shouting it at the biggest, strongest gays in the place I'm going to expect to get my ass kicked.
Or fucked.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2008, 11:59:22 PM »

I'm making the point that if you call a black person a nigger then its an insult against their race. That insult can be particularly hurtful when black people have been fucked over for so long. I know now it isn't so much the case, but it doesn't change the past.
Ok, that's all very silly. You can't insult a person's race. You can only insult a person. Race itself, not only racism, is collectivist bullshit. It doesn't exist. Only individuals exist.

I don't care if "black people" have been fucked over more than "white people". I only care about individual people, individual circumstances, individual choices, and individual responsibility - in the face of which, people getting offended over a word which may or may not refer to their fictional "race" strikes me as irrational and juvenile.

You call a black person a nigger you're calling it them because they're black

That doesn't take into account that the word describes a person of ANY color who acts in a certain manner. I call welfare-parasite thugs "niggers." I don't give a shit how much melanin they have in their skin.

And by the way, the word first came into use to refer to lazy people. Check out some 18-19th century popular literature. It's a derivative of the word "niggardly". It made more sense to call a niggardly person a "nigger" than it did to call a lazy person a "laze" or something like that. True, it was used primarily - but not exclusively - in America to refer to black people. But to say that it cannot mean anything else is to ignore its history and etymology.

Whether you hate them because of their race or not, thats how its seems

Sure, but if people don't know enough about the English language, or if people are so ready to be "collectively insulted" that they take what I have to say wrongly, that's their failure. Not mine.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:01:43 AM by MacFall »
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2008, 12:13:26 AM »

(im talking about racism, not black people beating up white people which you keep trying to link in).

..of course I'm linking it in! That's my complaint! Well that and rape, robbery, etc. Don't want to make light of it by just stating "beat up" or anything..

If race and sexuality are not an issue for you then you shouldn't be using them as insults, because then it looks as if you do.

If I'm pissed enough at someone to start insulting them in the first place, then for me, everything is fair game. Could care less if the person I'm intent on offending becomes.. offended.

..you just want to paint me as some overly PC idiot who can't accept blacks are involved in crime more. I accept it, I can read the same statistics you do, I just don't think its a genetic issue, and I don't think theres any immediate solution, or any solution that should be taylored towards blacks.

You'll never hear me say it's genetic for I am of the opinion it is an learned behaviour, learned, and instructed, with great enthusiasm. The immediate solution is to stop coddling those violent fools, and sweeping the issue under the rug. Be open about the problem and who is at cause.. call them "bad names" if need be!  :shock:

.."Don't you dare call that disadvantaged AfroAmerican who put the beat down on that couple in KY and raped the girl and then dumped bleach in her mouth and then savagely killed the both of them a "nigger" !! "

"...Oh.. well.. he was a Jerk then! What a J-E-R-K !"

Well then theres no reason to talk about blacks as a problem as there is nothing you could do that you wouldn't have to apply equally to all races. In my personal opinion liberty is the best philosophy, so to concentrate on blacks over any other race would be pointless.

Why the hell should I "hate on" people of all races equally as a result of the violent and dismal decline of a group from one particular race? The responsibility belongs to that community. And this is an example of accurate collectivism, to deny that this one particular group of people has a specific issue is beyond ignorant.

I'm not defending shit. I'm making the point that if you call a black person a nigger then its an insult against their race. That insult can be particularly hurtful when black people have been fucked over for so long.

As I've said, at least in my case, it isn't directed at anyone but the individual. As for black people having been fucked over- they can hold themselves to blame for that shit as they have become their own worse enemies doing far greater damage to one another than any other racial group has ever issued them.

DogOn

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »

I'm making the point that if you call a black person a nigger then its an insult against their race. That insult can be particularly hurtful when black people have been fucked over for so long. I know now it isn't so much the case, but it doesn't change the past.
Ok, that's all very silly. You can't insult a person's race. You can only insult a person. Race itself, not only racism, is collectivist bullshit. It doesn't exist. Only individuals exist.

I don't care if "black people" have been fucked over more than "white people". I only care about individual people, individual circumstances, individual choices, and individual responsibility - in the face of which, people getting offended over a word which may or may not refer to their fictional "race" strikes me as irrational and juvenile.

Race isn't fictional, its a genetic condition. If I call a guy born with no legs a fucking cripple, im insulting the fact he has no legs. If i call a black person a stupid koon, I'm insulting the fact he's black.

Only individuals exist, and some of those individuals are born with genetics that make their skin dark in color, and aspects of their physiology slightly different. Its incredibly ignorant and insulting to say that no black person should take offense at racist abuse because its only a collectivist term. the fact that it is collectivist is what makes it so insulting. Its not that I've hurt you, its not that I act in a certain way, but the very nature of my genetics is supposed to be warrant to call me inferior, to hate me, to oppress me. Its ridiculous to deny that the fact less than 100 years ago black people where treated sub human, that racially based abuse is of no effect.

You call a black person a nigger you're calling it them because they're black

That doesn't take into account that the word describes a person of ANY color who acts in a certain manner. I call welfare-parasite thugs "niggers." I don't give a shit how much melanin they have in their skin.

You don't but others do, and if for years of your life people have insulted you just for the way you look, then they might not actually GIVE A SHIT what your opinion on the word is, when to them it has been used to insult them over and over, from people who may. I'm not saying all black people are victims, but some are, and it fucking matters because its them that have to put up with this shit.

I already addressed how stupid this is. If you call a black doctor a nigger, he doesn't act the same as if you called a white doctor white trash, they're not equivalent because white trash isn't insulting race, its insulting class, nigger sometimes means other things, but it also is a word that was used for hundreds of years to put down people of black genetics because they were viewed and treated as inferior.

And by the way, the word first came into use to refer to lazy people. Check out some 18-19th century popular literature. It's a derivative of the word "niggardly". It made more sense to call a niggardly person a "nigger" than it did to call a lazy person a "laze" or something like that. True, it was used primarily - but not exclusively - in America to refer to black people. But to say that it cannot mean anything else is to ignore its history and etymology.

I never said it can't mean anything else, words can mean radically different things depending on who says them, when, and to who, you obviously haven't been reading my posts, im saying it can mean other things, I've already accepted that fact in examples of black people calling each other nigger, and such, but I'm saying if a white person calls a black person a nigger out of the blue, the most commonly accepted meaning is one of racial hatred.

Whether you hate them because of their race or not, thats how its seems

Sure, but if people don't know enough about the English language, or if people are so ready to be "collectively insulted" that they take what I have to say wrongly, that's their failure. Not mine.

It's not about collectively insulted. Black people have never felt bad because people put "their race" down, they were made to feel bad because THEY themselves had different genes, and they were believed to be inferior, stupid, lazy, untrustworthy. Not because of how they act, but simply because of the circumstance of their birth.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »

If you call a black doctor a nigger, he doesn't act the same as if you called a white doctor white trash, they're not equivalent because white trash isn't insulting race, its insulting class, nigger sometimes means other things, but it also is a word that was used for hundreds of years to put down people of black genetics because they were viewed and treated as inferior.
That's irrelevant. A doctor is not a welfare-parasite thug.

I'm saying if a white person calls a black person a nigger out of the blue, the most commonly accepted meaning is one of racial hatred.
Also irrelevant since I don't call "black people" niggers. I call welfare-parasite thugs "niggers".

And I'm frankly completely unconcerned if the type of person I would call that is offended by it. I'm somewhere between annoyed and amused that other people, to whom it was in no way directed, would be offended by my use of it, in its proper context.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 12:26:15 AM by MacFall »
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

BonerJoe

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2008, 12:24:17 AM »

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

DogOn

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2008, 12:28:46 AM »

(im talking about racism, not black people beating up white people which you keep trying to link in).

..of course I'm linking it in! That's my complaint! Well that and rape, robbery, etc. Don't want to make light of it by just stating "beat up" or anything..

Black people don't beat up white people because they're black. some black people beat up some white people because they're violent people, first and foremost. Your "complaint" is so fucking vaguely defined that I have no real idea of what you're saying, and you have still yet to show what the point is on focusing on it when you say you don't want to treat black people any differently.

If race and sexuality are not an issue for you then you shouldn't be using them as insults, because then it looks as if you do.

If I'm pissed enough at someone to start insulting them in the first place, then for me, everything is fair game. Could care less if the person I'm intent on offending becomes.. offended.

You completely ignored my actual point. "everything is fair game is a fucking cop out". Like I said, if you're insulting a straight person, you don't call him a fucking straight person, because you don't care about that fact, and you dont expect them to care. You would only call a black person a nigger if you thought that it would insult him to hear insulting words about his race. You would only call a person in a wheel chair a stupid cripple if you thought the fact he was in a chair was something he could be insulted over.

.."Don't you dare call that disadvantaged AfroAmerican who put the beat down on that couple in KY and raped the girl and then dumped bleach in her mouth and then savagely killed the both of them a "nigger" !! "

"...Oh.. well.. he was a Jerk then! What a J-E-R-K !"

Again, completely missing the fucking point. Nigger should not be in the vocabulary unless their race means something to you. To me, it doesn't, the fact they killed people does. They're horrible fucking people, whether they're black or white has nothing to do with it, I wouldn't bring in nigger, any more than I'd call a white killer a disgusting cracker bastard, because its completely irrelevant to what im thinking and feeling.

You want to call black people niggers thats fine, but its just like calling someone with a genetic disability a cripple, or calling a gay person a fucking faggot, you're using something that apparently you don't care about to insult them, but your true intention is betrayed in your other actions, you never call white people crackers as an insult, because their race is truly irrelevant to you,

if you're angry at a guy, you don't call him a trouser wearer, because the fact he wears trousers is irrelevant, you call him a lying asshole if he's been a lying asshole,

the only reason you would use nigger as an insult towards a black person is if you thought that you could use their race as a means to emotionally hurt them, and by that extension there must be something wrong or inferior with the race or you wouldn't bring it up

don't try and pull the "nigger just means thug" bullshit, because you would just call them thugs,

As for black people having been fucked over- they can hold themselves to blame for that shit

Despicable, truly despicable.

DogOn

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »

If you call a black doctor a nigger, he doesn't act the same as if you called a white doctor white trash, they're not equivalent because white trash isn't insulting race, its insulting class, nigger sometimes means other things, but it also is a word that was used for hundreds of years to put down people of black genetics because they were viewed and treated as inferior.
That's irrelevant. A doctor is not a welfare-parasite thug.

I'm saying if a white person calls a black person a nigger out of the blue, the most commonly accepted meaning is one of racial hatred.
Also irrelevant since I don't call "black people" niggers. I call welfare-parasite thugs "niggers".

And I'm frankly completely unconcerned if the type of person I would call that is offended by it. I'm somewhere between annoyed and amused that other people, to whom it was in no way directed, would be offended by my use of it, in its proper context.

You just called the point that disputed what you said irrelevant, you didn't do anything to show how that was so.

If all nigger means for you, is welfare parasite thugs, then thats fine, it doesn't matter what you think it means, it matters what the other person thinks it means

If you run into a bank and scream, "EVERYONE DOWN ON THE FUCKING FLOOR! ANYONE MOVES AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!", you might very well mean, hello, i'd like to make a deposit, but language doesn't exist in isolation in your head, it exists as a communal set of symbols that have different meaning for different people, but the ones we commonly accept, we commonly use and understand as so.

I say car, you think of that thing with 4 weels and an engine.

Now if all you really mean by nigger is welfare parasite, then thats fine. But you're fucking retarded if you think someone who doesn't even know you should hear those words and know exactly what you mean.

Fact is, if you say car people will think you're talking about automobiles, and if you call a black person a nigger they will assume you are insulting the very fact they were born to 2 black parents.

If you're trying to take it back you're fucking failing miserably.

My point about the doctor still stands. Nigger isn't just interchangeable with thug or parasite.

If you call a white doctor white trash, it wouldn't make a big deal of difference because he likely has never considered him white trash, and by calling him it, its as if you called him a chink, its so far removed from his actual person that it ceased to be relevant

if you called a black doctor a nigger on the other hand, likely he wouldn't just think you meant thug, and would probably (and rightly) be pissed off at you because you appear to be the kind of hateful retard who looks down on other people just because of genetic factors and backwards stereotypes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Nigger

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.