Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Nigger

Poll

How many people here that use nigger gratuitously actually have the balls to use it infront of black people and insist that they're not being racist

I'm no racist but I say nigger around black people (and I'm not black)
- 6 (12.2%)
I'm racist and I like calling black people niggers to their face
- 1 (2%)
I say it on forums all the time but I never say it around black people
- 5 (10.2%)
nigger
- 10 (20.4%)
none of the above
- 27 (55.1%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Nigger  (Read 27950 times)

Selfish Gene

Re: Nigger
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 03:21:58 AM »

I pull up next to the car with 4 blacks in it. . . who look at me strange and wide eyed when I looked over and said 'c'mon you know you love the song too'

How do you know they love the song?

AntonLee

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 01:53:11 PM »

I was kinda being sarcastic. . . I say the same thing if there are asians and puerto ricans.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 03:23:07 PM »

I believe that people created racism.

I disagree, it was the humanoid lizards. David Icke sent me a very informative fax last night about it. Lindsey, are you familiar with this genius man's writings?

Taors

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 03:31:37 PM »

I'll say it to a black person as long as I have the means to get away from them right after I do it.

BonerJoe

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 04:58:37 PM »

If a black person gets upset when I call them a nigger to their face and they get upset, I don't want to know them.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 05:12:18 PM »

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:13:56 PM by Porcupine »

Russell Griswold

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »

I wouldn't do it if I knew it was going to hurt that person's feelings.

DogOn

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 05:20:53 PM »

If a black person gets upset when I call them a nigger to their face and they get upset, I don't want to know them.

talk about high standards

BonerJoe

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 05:22:20 PM »

I know two black people that I can say it to. And I knew I would be able to before hand without even asking.

DogOn

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2008, 05:23:54 PM »

I know two black people that I can say it to. And I knew I would be able to before hand without even asking.

If you know them its not the same thing.

Just like how no black person would assume another black person a nigger had any tones of racial superiority, if someone knows you're not the kind of retard to think bad of you because of your race, then saying it to them isn't the same as just shouting it at someone in the street.

BonerJoe

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 05:26:32 PM »

If you know them its not the same thing.

Just like how no black person would assume another black person a nigger had any tones of racial superiority, if someone knows you're not the kind of retard to think bad of you because of your race, then saying it to them isn't the same as just shouting it at someone in the street.

Nigger, please.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »

thats waisis

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2008, 08:01:11 PM »

There's something else that should be mentioned 'bout this here topic- and that's that everyone loves to bawl like a baby when someone gets called a nigger. But what about the behaviour that warrants it? Any person whom I would call a nigger is certain to be acting like one, knows that they are acting like one, wants to act like one, and enjoys acting like one... but oooohhh - don't ever call them one! What's up with that?

And oh yeah.. it's racist to call someone a nigger, right? And everyone bawls about racism- as long as it's white against black racism. But when reversed, say.. rape, robbery, assault, etc. that is so fucking blatant - not a tear shall be shed from those who are so offended by such racism the other way 'round. Wassup widat?!

Nobody wants to talk about race and crime statistics and really get to the issue. For that, on this BBS, you might get the ban cast down on you, for posting crime articles and breeching the subject of race based crime where aggressive black folks (men) are the offenders. So, a little verbal insult works so many people into a frenzy, but the serious issues of racism is nothing to be bothered about, right? Wasssaaapp?!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

trollfreezone

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »

I don't care what kind of racism.  I don't like it.

DogOn

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

There's something else that should be mentioned 'bout this here topic- and that's that everyone loves to bawl like a baby when someone gets called a nigger. But what about the behaviour that warrants it? Any person whom I would call a nigger is certain to be acting like one, knows that they are acting like one, wants to act like one, and enjoys acting like one... but oooohhh - don't ever call them one! What's up with that?

And oh yeah.. it's racist to call someone a nigger, right? And everyone bawls about racism- as long as it's white against black racism. But when reversed, say.. rape, robbery, assault, etc. that is so fucking blatant - not a tear shall be shed from those who are so offended by such racism the other way 'round. Wassup widat?!

Thats fucking retarded, as I mentioned in my earlier post, I don't know any white people who have actually been offended/been a victim of racial discrimination.

Words are only symbols, and cracker or what have you, is an extremely unloaded word. It doesn't mean shit because you never really get put down, or treated badly because of your race.

Same thing goes with any other form of discrimination. If someone called you a fucking straighty, you wouldn't give a shit, because no one ever really gets shit for being straight. If you're gay and someone calls you a dirty fucking faggot, it means alot more, especially if you have been given shit, or been attacked, or had shit through your life about it.

All this NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHEN ITS RACISM AGAINST WHITES is fucking bullshit, its completely inane, and it follows your own thinly veiled racism, which is beneath you.

"Any person whom I would call a nigger is certain to be acting like one, knows that they are acting like one, wants to act like one, and enjoys acting like one"

Thats fucking retarded. Nigger is not a descriptive adjective, its a racial slur. Its always been used against blacks as an insult about their very being, not their actions or thoughts, you can't "act" like a nigger, any more than you can "act" like a faggot. It's completely fucking ridiculous to draw that conclusion. If you want to abstract nigger not to be a racial slur anymore, then fine, but you just look like a fucking bigoted asshole, and its not going to stop the words meaning to people.

"Nobody wants to talk about race and crime statistics and really get to the issue. "

Retarded again. Every time you talk about it you just try and slip in, and hide from yourself the fact that its comfortable for you to group together blacks into some "problem" group. The whole point is that its fucking retarded to think about it. Theres no end goal, just some bullshit sense of superiority. Yes in America there is a high proportion of blacks in jail. Does this mean I should treat black people differently? no. Does this mean I should take any action to "fix" the problem? no. Theres no reason to keep in mind those collectivist ideas, besides basic ignorance and bigotry.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Nigger

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.