Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  My cousin is thinking about asking this girl out

Poll

Should he go for it?

He'd be a fool if he didn't
- 22 (57.9%)
Nah, she's ugly and kind of vapid looking
- 2 (5.3%)
Either/or - she looks alright, might make a good girlfriend...but might not
- 14 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: My cousin is thinking about asking this girl out  (Read 15713 times)

Taors

My cousin is thinking about asking this girl out
« on: December 16, 2008, 11:23:49 PM »

All I know about her is that her name is Laura, she works at UPS, she's 18, she's single, she's in college, and her Myspace profile hints that she really likes sex.

Another pic for variety:

Thing is, my cousin's shy and has never been too good with the ladies. He's out of school now so I think he's starting to think he has nothing to lose, and is getting over his fears.

Based on the information above, do you think this girl would make a good girlfriend? Not a fuckbuddy, nor a one night stand - a loving, caring girlfriend who will be there for my cousin.

All opinions welcome.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
Re: My cousin is thinking about asking this girl out
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »

She appears cute, but there's no way to tell if she's batshit or not. That's hard enough in real life.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Taors

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »

New information:

♥ my name is Laura
♥ class of 2008 babii!
♥ Im a freshman at U OF L this year. ♥ I love to hang out and meet new people. Anything, you name it. ♥ My fav.is going to the movies.. im addicted. ♥ Forgiving, not forgetful.
♥ Senioritis is a real thing!
♥ College is awesome but challenging. ♥ So many new people!! ♥ I love music; I don't think I could live without it.
♥ Writing, reading, pondering.
♥ I love to laugh so hard that it hurts and I usually do.
♥ I don't eat red meat.
♥ Traveling.
♥ Florida!
♥ I'm a really open person with people who are open with me.
♥ Sun's good, rain's better.
♥ I enjoy driving around with friends and listening to music.
♥ Summer is absolutely the best.

I love shopping. I couldn't live without it. Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister Co., Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, are just various stores I admire. Nothing can be better than a Starbuck's coffee.

Just want to meet new people who are 4 real and fun...

I dunno about those clothing stores...and Starbuck's? Typical college, don't you guys think?

Personality seems okay with me though, for the most part.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 11:46:54 PM »

Ahem..

Before I can help "your cousin", maybe you could fill us in on what sort of guy "your cousin" is. Does "your cousin" like the typical sort of gal? Cause beyond her being cute, I'm not seeing much attraction there. "Your cousin" might dig her tho..

:)
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 12:46:03 AM »

She is cute. "Your cousin" (as Hellbilly put it  :)) should try to date her just to gain experience with women. Nothing wrong with that. If she is crazy, then just dump her.
Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2008, 02:51:35 PM »

Based on the information above, do you think this girl would make a good girlfriend? Not a fuckbuddy, nor a one night stand - a loving, caring girlfriend who will be there for my cousin.

We're not seers.  We don't know.  You will find out when your "cousin" asks this girl out, and sees what happens. 

P.S. Almost everyone who has had sex "really likes sex."  It goes without saying.....or at least, it should. 

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 02:57:18 PM »

based off looks, yes, based off her myspace crap, no.  the hearts and lack of red meat, oh man, the fucking hearts.  although maybe i just don't understand teenagers anymore.

any woman who will not enjoy the loads of seared cow i love to serve up is plain wrong in my book.
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »

although maybe i just don't understand teenagers anymore.

That's probably a good sign.  Wanting to have anything to do with teenagers is acknowledged by the American Psychiatric Foundation as a form of extreme mental disorder.   Teenagers are exempt from this as they are also by definition subject to the mental disorder of being teenagers. 

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »

That's probably a good sign.  Wanting to have anything to do with teenagers is acknowledged by the American Psychiatric Foundation as a form of extreme mental disorder.   Teenagers are exempt from this as they are also by definition subject to the mental disorder of being teenagers. 

Five more months until I'm not a teenager.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2008, 04:40:36 PM »

Hope I didn't offend you.  Not all teenagers are subject to Teenage Histrionic Reality Impairment Disorder.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »

Hope I didn't offend you.  Not all teenagers are subject to Teenage Histrionic Reality Impairment Disorder.

Nah, it's cool.

conrad from spain

• Irrumator
  • odi et amo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2008, 06:22:24 PM »

She looks cuter in the first pic. However I've picked up many chicks online and this one bit of advice:They're ALWAYS different when you meet them in person sometimes better... sometimes worse.. you never can tell but I assure you they're ALWAYS different than you imagine.

However I've been "pleasantly" surprised just as often as I've been disappointed I think..

Another bit of advice: meet her in person as soon as you can, online romances are just plain bullshit.

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »

She looks cuter in the first pic. However I've picked up many chicks online and this one bit of advice:They're ALWAYS different when you meet them in person sometimes better... sometimes worse.. you never can tell but I assure you they're ALWAYS different than you imagine.

However I've been "pleasantly" surprised just as often as I've been disappointed I think..

Another bit of advice: meet her in person as soon as you can, online romances are just plain bullshit.

when it comes to pictures of girlz on teh intertubez, always remember to BEWARE THE DREADED MYSPACE ANGLE!!!
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »

That's the case with pretty much any person on the planet, male or female, young or old.  A smart person trying to date online would put a really unflattering picture of him/herself up, and let the "beauty and the beast" principle dictate future dating opportunities. 

AntonLee

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2008, 01:31:08 AM »

That's the case with pretty much any person on the planet, male or female, young or old.  A smart person trying to date online would put a really unflattering picture of him/herself up, and let the "beauty and the beast" principle dictate future dating opportunities. 

my girl did this. . . and I thought she was pretty cute online. . .when I met her in real life I was intimidated cause she was gorgeous to me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  My cousin is thinking about asking this girl out

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.