Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Libertarians are people without kids?

Poll

Do you have children?

I have children
- 44 (39.6%)
I do not have children
- 67 (60.4%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Libertarians are people without kids?  (Read 60362 times)

cerpntaxt

Re: Libertarians are people without kids?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 09:57:28 PM »

I've decided this world is too horrible to bring a child into.
ever heard of http://vhemt.org/?

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 10:22:39 PM »

I don't have kids yet, and I haven't fully made up my mind if I want any at all. Nothing really to do with Libertarianism, but my main reason against having kids is my own PERSONAL freedom. I want to be able to do what I want when I want, without worrying about being responsible for another human being.

Ditto, except I've made up my mind.
Julia

Njal

• Anarcho-Rodent
  • Being better than you for 30 years!
    • View Profile
    • High North Alliance
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 11:38:51 PM »

Nah. I have a future in my three boys. I am determined to raise them as rationalists and freedom lovers. I promised them to never lie to them, therefore, I will not.
Don't be that guy.

zebraflood

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 12:08:01 AM »

20. No kids. If I ever meet someone with a really keen mind and really great genes, I might consider it.

Xtopher

• Looking out for your best interests. Now pay me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 01:17:41 AM »

I look forward to raising my children to be open-minded, liberty loving, enemy combatants.

Taors

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 01:31:37 AM »

I know other 17 year olds who have kids (my second best friend being one of them) and I know I'm not ready for that road yet.

ladyattis

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2006, 01:58:25 AM »

26, and being a tranny, I probably won't have kids, especially since I think my presence would probably be harmful to their survival and I'm just emotionally too unstable to be responsible for someone else, let alone me.

-- Bridget

SaintLucifer

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 02:18:28 AM »

I shall explain to you why libertarians do not have kids. As you cocksmokers are against all forms of government, your ability to support those kids would vanish. No more fucking daycare. No more child-tax benefits. No more government-subsidised fucking medical care. You libertarian fucks then realise you are completely and utterly on your own. As there is no State for which you may serve, you cannot have children. There is no State to tell you to have kids or fuck off.

ladyattis

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 02:20:44 AM »

So, you want white trash baby factories with their teeth kicked out by their abusive impotent husbands?

-- Bridget

SaintLucifer

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 02:39:19 AM »

So, you want white trash baby factories with their teeth kicked out by their abusive impotent husbands?

-- Bridget

Spoken like a true liberal tranny piece-of-shit. Yours would not be allowed to exist within the boundaries of my fascist state. You would be exiled without notice of any kind. I will not have yours fucking up the minds of our fascist children. You cannot make up your mind about your own sex, therefore you have no right to be around our children. Fuck off and go suck a libertarian limp cock you liberal ass-licker.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 02:54:01 AM »

I have one miracle child.  I wouldn't give him up for the world.  I hope that he will be able to start having a family of his own when he is in his late twenties to early thirties.  I don't want him to wait to late in life.  I am limited by being so old when I finally was able to sustain a pregancy and have him.  I have loads of Libertarian friends who have several children.  If I could physically have another child I would have one more.

I also know a few who don't have any kids. I feel sorry for those who don't have kids.  It is like sex you don't know what you are missing unless you have the experience.   Kind of understand those who feel like it is wrong to bring kids into the current facist situation we are facing in this country with increasing government control.

The reason this bbs is lite on Libertarians with kids or planning to have kids and even those who sound anti-child is due to the average age of poster.   I went from never wanting kids as a teen to tolarant as a twentysomething to actually wanting to have a child in my thirties.  It is possible that others will go through similar stages.

SaintLucifer

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 02:58:54 AM »

I have one miracle child.  I wouldn't give him up for the world.  I hope that he will be able to start having a family of his own when he is in his late twenties to early thirties.  I don't want him to wait to late in life.  I am limited by being so old when I finally was able to sustain a pregancy and have him.  I have loads of Libertarian friends who have several children.  If I could physically have another child I would have one more.

I also know a few who don't have any kids. I feel sorry for those who don't have kids.  It is like sex you don't know what you are missing unless you have the experience.   Kind of understand those who feel like it is wrong to bring kids into the current facist situation we are facing in this country with increasing government control.

The reason this bbs is lite on Libertarians with kids or planning to have kids and even those who sound anti-child is due to the average age of poster.   I went from never wanting kids as a teen to tolarant as a twentysomething to actually wanting to have a child in my thirties.  It is possible that others will go through similar stages.

Kind of understand those who feel like it is wrong to bring kids into the current facist situation we are facing in this country with increasing government control.

I love it when Americans are so stupid as to equate the current US political climate with that of fascism. This is proof libertarian fucks have not a clue what fascism is.

By the way, when you retire, earn your own way if you please. As a libertarian, you want nothing to do with the State remember? So when someone attempts to hand you a social-security or old-age cheque (whatever it is called in the U.S.A.), tell them to fuck off. You don't need the State's money. Tell the State you will pay your own way. You will continue working until the ripe old age of 100 years.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 03:27:15 AM »

Well lets see how Facism is defined

fascism
One entry found for fascism.
Main Entry: fas·cism
Pronunciation: 'fa-"shi-z&m also 'fa-"si-
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian fascismo, from fascio bundle, fasces, group, from Latin fascis bundle & fasces fasces

1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control <early instances of army fascism and brutality -- J. W. Aldridge>
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Lets see extreme nationalism and militarism (check)
Centralized autocratic government, Federal Burea for just about everything taking control from the local level. (check)
Sever economic regimentation.  Corporatism, adjusted tax minimum, eminent domain abuse, prohibition, fees, licences, and more.
Sever social regimentation, gay marriage bans, prohibition, victimless crimes, even sign ordinances  and more.
Forcible suppression of opposition.  Free Speech Zones anyone and the deliberate blackout on major media of Libertarian candidates.

You might say we don't have a dictator.  However, was there a real chance in the last election both candidates sounded the same.  Just because you get to pick your jailer doesn't mean you aren't still in jail.  There is the growing aristocracy in politics today with pre-determined districks.   When you have nearly half of all races are unoppossed, how can you say elections aren't rigged.  The election of officials in those races are more like a corrination than an election.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you noticed I called it a facist situation.  I didn't say we were a pure facist state and if you look at the examples provided above there is a good case that we have a facist situtation in this country.

lapafrax

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 05:30:54 AM »

Libertarians with kids is just as likly as Blacks with the McRib.  :lol:

Huh? :?

lapafrax

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 05:33:18 AM »

I shall explain to you why libertarians do not have kids. As you cocksmokers are against all forms of government, your ability to support those kids would vanish..

No, it's because kids suck.  :lol: :P
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Libertarians are people without kids?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 38 queries.