Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  If you could choose

Poll

to be bisexual, would you choose to be.

Yup
- 18 (40%)
Nep
- 26 (57.8%)
Other
- 1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could choose  (Read 24566 times)

bad_cab

Re: If you could choose
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2007, 02:27:21 PM »

hey it would be great, I would not have to put up with women any more, I know some of you might say "you just haven't found the right girl yet" but there seems to be a shortage of women who will speak there mind AND not be a bitch. Plus with a male on male relationship you would not have to have sex for an hour before they finish, it would be sweet. it is too bad women are so dam attractive and guys are so ugly.

Um, lot's of guys like having sex for more than an hour. I can go at it 3 times in a night before I usually get tired of the sexin'. Not to mention that some guys actually like to cuddle as well. Stereotypes can be right, but don't rely on them. :P Personally I think the male body is attractive in a rugged and utilitarian sort of way... kind of like picking a truck over a sportscar.

I've never gone under an hour, but hey.  :?

do you know what you call a man who says he can have sex for many hours many times a night, LAIRS 

Cool, I'm a Lair. At least I'm not a liar.  8)

you are also a fcuking dmubass but at least  you call spell

bad_cab

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2007, 02:31:46 PM »

hey it would be great, I would not have to put up with women any more, I know some of you might say "you just haven't found the right girl yet" but there seems to be a shortage of women who will speak there mind AND not be a bitch. Plus with a male on male relationship you would not have to have sex for an hour before they finish, it would be sweet. it is too bad women are so dam attractive and guys are so ugly.

If you have to have sex for an hour before your lady finishes, you're not doing it right.  :lol:  You are right, there does seem to be a shortage of women who aren't bitchy. I find it rather bothersome, gives the rest of us a bad name! At the same though, there are plenty of negative traits in men.

this begs the question, how long does it take a woman to finish? it also brings shame all the other guys on this thread that have sex all night long. btw when I say an hour that included about 15 minuets of pussy licking.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2007, 02:47:36 PM »

I make no claims.  Join me and draw your own conclusions.  (No guys, please)

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »

If you have to have sex for an hour before your lady finishes, you're not doing it right.  :lol:  You are right, there does seem to be a shortage of women who aren't bitchy. I find it rather bothersome, gives the rest of us a bad name! At the same though, there are plenty of negative traits in men.

this begs the question, how long does it take a woman to finish? it also brings shame all the other guys on this thread that have sex all night long. btw when I say an hour that included about 15 minuets of pussy licking.

Are you 15? Have you ever had sex? No one proposes that you go non-stop all night. However going for 10 minutes, shooting all over someone, then walking out of the room isn't very romantic or respectful. Stretch it out, have some fun, reload and go again you pussy. The act of sex is more than just simply fucking. It includes foreplay as well as after sex activities.

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2007, 12:56:28 PM »

Pussy licking including, it still doesn't take an hour. How long does it take? Depends on the woman and a number of other factors. By myself it can be anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes. With someone else it can be anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes. If I were to go for an hour, I'd have atleast 4 of 'em, providing the dude knows what he's doing.
Julia

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2007, 01:17:04 PM »

Pussy licking including, it still doesn't take an hour. How long does it take? Depends on the woman and a number of other factors. By myself it can be anywhere from 3 to 10 minutes. With someone else it can be anywhere from 10 - 20 minutes. If I were to go for an hour, I'd have atleast 4 of 'em, providing the dude knows what he's doing.

Pictures?...

JUST KIDDING JULIA!  :P

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2007, 02:16:01 PM »

I chose "Yep" because I feel like I can relate to the whole str8 dating style so much better. I'm weird in that I'm not in a hurry to get to sex with someone. With two guys, if you're not having sex within 15 mins of the start of the date, you're a PRUDE. I prefer a certain comfort level first and I actually desire a relationship. If you just want non-commital sex, gay is perfect for you. Othewise, you're going to be in the minority. Also, it seems like the people I've been with always finish sex a lot sooner than I would prefer. I seem to hit it off with women and I've experienced a lot of flirtations from women that I can tell, just from my non-hormonal objective judgement, are totally hot. Times like that, I get really annoyed that I don't have even an ounce of bisexuality in me. Maybe it's because I'm more at ease with them because I'm not constantly (or ever) scheming about getting into their pants. If I'm chatting with a woman it's because, surprise surprise, I'm actually interested in what she has to say. If I were actually sexually interested in women, I might lose that trait, which would be tragically ironic.

For those of you that think you might be just a little bit bisexual and might want to experiment, I can let you in on a little secret. Just play on the notion that you're completely straight but you'd just like a BJ or something because you're girlfriend won't do it or is no good at it or whatever. Be clear that you have NO interest in reciprocating AT ALL. If you're reasonably attractive, there are SO many gay guys that will be SO turned on by the idea of non-reciprocal sex with a butch str8 guy.

They're gonna revoke my gay card for letting that one slip... or award me. Not sure which.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 02:26:35 PM »

Then consider your card revoked... because it is true. We love "st8" guy sex. If you are interested please fill out a form with a photo included... and we'll get to you as soon as we are done with the others.

()

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2007, 02:49:06 PM »

"I have trouble enough as it is getting laid by attractive people of any gender, let alone finding a girl with a penchant for getting high and gaming."

It's weird, but I know a lot of girls who smoke, and a lot of girls who play games, but not a lot who fall into both.  But with males, it seems that most who like one, also like the other.

Also, from the words of a bi friend of mine, it's not all roses.  It's hard enough being sexually frustrated by half the population, but when every single attractive person catches you're eye...  it's tough, according to him.

This is sorta OT, but any other straight guys get hit on a lot by dudes?  I must look kinda gay because guys try to pick me up at regular bars.  It's flattering and all, but it raises a lot of questions, like, why does he think I'm gay?  Why do guys walk right up to me but women avoid me?  If it's dark and I'm really drunk, will I forget?  And so on.

Ed

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2007, 07:37:57 PM »

JUST KIDDING JULIA!  :P

Yeah right.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2007, 12:10:44 AM »

This is sorta OT, but any other straight guys get hit on a lot by dudes?  I must look kinda gay because guys try to pick me up at regular bars.  It's flattering and all, but it raises a lot of questions, like, why does he think I'm gay?  Why do guys walk right up to me but women avoid me?  If it's dark and I'm really drunk, will I forget?  And so on.

I did when I was like 15.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

bonerjoe

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2007, 12:13:51 AM »

o_O

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2007, 05:50:28 PM »

Whatever. We still hit on you. :P

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2007, 06:34:41 PM »

The fact that this thread has about fifty replies says a great deal about interest in the topic.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Richard_III

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2007, 06:44:28 PM »

Well, what do you look like? In the gay world, they call me a "twink"...I cross my legs better than most women and I weave like a willow tree....and I can strike ANY pose imaginable. When I put my hand on some macho guy, they usually pull back and I can tell they think I'm trying to hit on them. I usually just do it to annoy them. Most people think I am gay, but really, I'm just into kinky stuff. Most girls cannot stand my personality, but The Gays seem to know what I'm going on about. Long story short...I'm starting to get desperate.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  If you could choose

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.