Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  How do you feel about the "gay" community?

Poll

How do you feel about the "gay" community?

I liked them so much I became one.
- 5 (8.8%)
I have gay friends, but it still bothers me.
- 4 (7%)
I couldn't care less.
- 45 (78.9%)
Gays are sinners.
- 1 (1.8%)
Gays should be put to death.
- 2 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: How do you feel about the "gay" community?  (Read 29887 times)

Porcupine_in_MA

Re: How do you feel about the "gay" community?
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2006, 10:47:47 PM »

Well fuck my name is aquabanianskakid on there too. Hell yeah, there is always plenty of love to go around.

Awwww shucks!

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2006, 10:50:12 PM »

God, I wish we were all already in NH. We would have a fucking blast drinkin' and whorin' at backyard BBQs.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2006, 11:06:41 PM »

God, I wish we were all already in NH. We would have a fucking blast drinkin' and whorin' at backyard BBQs.

Hell yeah we would. I just got a job offer but the job doesn't sound like something I would be happy with.. I'm keeping up with the ap's.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2006, 11:10:33 PM »

Yeah I have to get my associates before I can go. Although Sig Arms caught my eye.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2006, 11:12:48 PM »

If you could land a job with them that would be great. I hear their a great company to work for. Plus I'm a fan of their guns.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2006, 11:17:26 PM »

I'm thinking about moving near Keane though. We'll see in 2 years I'm going to start sending out resumes. Just under 3 years and I should be there.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2006, 11:32:26 PM »

Cool. It's Keene, by the way. Keene is very nice. We're looking at Lebanon, we love the area up there.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2006, 08:26:25 AM »

Yeah sorry I had been smoking and drinking. Next time I'll double check my spelling... meh, no I won't.

lapafrax

« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2006, 04:39:52 PM »

Hey guys, just a little curious about how you feel about the gay community. Plus a little poll for the hell of it.

I don't hate gays at all.

So what if two men do it in the arse or two women finger each other?  WHO THE FUCK CARES?!?!  It DOESN'T hurt anyone.

lapafrax

« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2006, 04:48:03 PM »

Ugh, the gay community and the feminists.  Two special interest groups that make me want to throw myself from the Great Wall of China. 

So you're female, but don't agree with equal rights for females?

Fine, so can we take away most of your legal rights and force you to work in a kitchen all your life then?

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2006, 05:41:13 PM »

Ugh, the gay community and the feminists.  Two special interest groups that make me want to throw myself from the Great Wall of China. 

Fine, so can we take away most of your legal rights and force you to work in a kitchen all your life then?

but why do we need a special interest group to provide equal rights for anyone?  are we not all human beings?  doesn't that mean that we are all equal?  maybe i should start a special interest group for heterosexual red head single fathers that would require all women to go on a date with me, but they should pay for everything.  oh, and no matter how the night went i still get my dick sucked.  isn't that the same kind of retarded ass bullshit that all other special interest groups want.  oh, wait, they demand to be treated fairly, don't they.  sure, and we treat the special interest group fairly we cease being fair to anyone who is not in the special interest group.  lets take affirmative action as an example.  we have 2 candidates for a job.  one is highly qualified for the job.  the other isn't.  i should have the option of higher whichever individual is the better qualified for the job.  i should not have to kow-tow to the government about which person i higher for my company.  if the better qualified person has the same color skin as me who really gives a flying fuck?  if he doesn't it still does not matter.  what matters is that i highered the person i wanted for the job.  then again, if i didn't want to give the job to someone because i didn't like, oh, say, the color of his or her hair then that is my right to.  if you don't like it then let the market decide what happens to my business. 
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2006, 05:52:40 PM »

Take the issue of equal pay as an example.  Women demand salaries equal to that of a man's, but in most cases, they detest manual labor.  I would expect to get paid less as a secretary than I would doing construction.  The work is not as hard.  Just because I don't like feminists doesn't mean I don't enjoy having rights.  Fuck special interest groups.  They all need to DIAF. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »

Take the issue of equal pay as an example.  Women demand salaries equal to that of a man's, but in most cases, they detest manual labor.  I would expect to get paid less as a secretary than I would doing construction.  The work is not as hard.  Just because I don't like feminists doesn't mean I don't enjoy having rights.  Fuck special interest groups.  They all need to DIAF. 

What's with you and fires?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2006, 07:28:11 PM »

I like to watch your burning flesh. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »

I like to watch your burning flesh. 

You're a sick, sick woman.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  How do you feel about the "gay" community?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 36 queries.