Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  How did you find out about Free Talk Live?

Poll

How did you find out about Free Talk Live? (Not how you listen now, but how you discovered us?)

Found via a Radio Station or other terrestrial radio show
I was told about FTL by a friend (I first listened by Radio)
I was told about FTL by a friend (I first listened online)
Found via PodcastAlley.com
Found via iTunes
Found via the Free State Project
Found via a Libertarian News Site
Found via a Libertarian Blog
Found via an ANTI-Libertarian Post or Article
Found via some other podcast directory
Found via a news press release or video
Found via MySpace
Found via Streaming Radio - Redragon365
Found via Streaming Radio - Rant Radio
Found via Streaming Radio - GCN Live
Found via DownsizeDC
Found via another Libertarian Activist Organization
Found via a mention on another Podcast or Internet Radio Show
Found via a mention on some non-liberterian, non-news website

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: How did you find out about Free Talk Live?  (Read 131869 times)

pollyp

Re: How did you find out about Free Talk Live?
« Reply #150 on: November 08, 2006, 04:12:51 AM »

My best Myspace buddy has your banner on his page. (I chose the friend/online option, but Myspace applies too)

HungSquirrel

• FTL Creative Team
  • Enterprisin' wise men look to the horizon.
    • View Profile
    • HungSquirrel.org
« Reply #151 on: November 08, 2006, 12:16:10 PM »

They found me via my Myspace, apparently because I put tons of pro-liberty slogans on it. I didn't start listening until I learned it sponsors the FSP.  I voted for the Myspace option, but both options apply.

I learned of the FSP through a small postcard that was left in the copy of The Moon is a Harsh Mistress by Robert A. Heinlein that I purchased at a Barnes & Noble.   :lol:
"A desire not to butt into other people's business is at least 80% of all human wisdom."
"Morality is your agreement with yourself to abide by your own rules."
"My work's illegal, but at least it's honest."

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »

This thread is great. I'm waiting to hear from someone who found FTL by reading a link to the website on a dollar bill. They have to be out there!
Julia

Ibedi

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 12, 2006, 11:51:20 PM »

I just registered on the bbs tonight. I kinda lied on my poll question. I said I found it on Podcast Alley, which is true -- this time. This is the second time I came across Free Talk Live. The first time was when I was a truck driver a few years ago. I heard them on the radio -- I have no idea where -- and was stunned at what I was hearing. I listened to that station until it was nothing but but static with a few last popcorn pops of words coming through. Afterward I realized I didn't know the name of the show, the station or anything. The first time I listened to the podcast I knew that these were the guys I'd heard so long ago.

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #154 on: November 13, 2006, 03:06:59 AM »

I wonder if it was one of our original Sarasota, FL stations.  Welcome back.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Bill Brasky

« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2006, 04:13:00 AM »

About fifteen years ago, I used to hear a guy on the CB who would froth at the mouth about the "goddamn government, cops, politicians, and life in general"..     He truly had the gift of gab, would not shut the fuck up, and had huge wattage which could stomp anyone within his footprint.  He had this very distinctive echo on his broadcast that made him sound like he was in a very deep cave, and his voice was insane like he did way too much coke.  He also had a distinctive Roger Beep that sounded like >PLOINK<   like a drip of water falling down a well. 

This was outside NYC headed west through New Jersey.  He would end every message with WORLD WIDE RAMBO RADIO !!!

Anyone ever hear that guy?  No, probably not. 

Get that guy on your show, hes a gold mine.  I used to look forward to driving through that area just to hear him go insane, he was always there. 

Looking back on it, its pretty crazy that I was employed to drive huge trucks in Manhattan, Boston, Baltimore.  I used to get out just about anywhere, throw the doors up and walk around in the back like I was doing things with my cargo, while getting baked to the fuckin moon. 

Wulfram

« Reply #156 on: November 14, 2006, 11:33:06 AM »

Ha Ha Ha! You guys (and gals) are 'fuuuunny'.

I heard of your site through the GOOD Free Talk Live on http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

It has come to my attention that a few people call in with White racial issues on this radio show.. and .. lol .. while libertarians are supposed to be all inclusive.. the hosts show their social programming is well and truly taking hold by the jew-tube and other mind controlled venues by getting all 'defensive' when racial talk is brought up. Get over it! Race is everything. It touches on EVERYTHING.

I heard an excerpt of your (evil) Free Talk Live show through http:///www.vanguagrdnewsnetwork.com ... A fella named Jeff calls in about how libertarianism is not compatible with multiculturalism... LOL .. The hosts went to town on him.. You could hear the agitation in their voices.. Hmm.. If there is such a 'coming together' of different ideals in libertarianism.. why then is there such animosity to what the hosts term as 'racists'? LOL I BET money that the hosts would not dare brand a n****r that called in with racial beliefs (n****rs are allowed to be proud of a racial group-think unlike Whites) a 'racist'. They as much towed the politically correct line that n****rs are 'repressed'. Like we have not heard THAT propaganda on MANY occasions huh? BwaHaHaHa!

Okay, the fella named Jeff mentioned that the government of the USA has forced the races together over time and the hosts were all about how it was only his opinion on the matter... buuuuuuut .. What was all that forced busing of non-Whites to White schools in the 50's and 60's .. if not forced integration? There were armed individuals making sure the non-Whites were able to attend classes in the South at that time. Wow huh?!?

Even in Canada, the sight of interracial couples still raises eyes and keeps people from conversing to the miscegenating couple. It is an embarrasment of the highest order when individual racial types come together to raise mongrelized children. As in caste-run India there are levels of importance depending on purity of race. And that is not even in Western civilization!

Also, look at the constant turmoil that is the Middle East. Those people were once racially pure until they got together and miscegenated (forming all sorts of tribal factions). Multiculturalism is not conducive with libertarianism. It forms more of what would be called a dictatorship .. Or .. a tyranny.

Zimbabwe (once the sparkling breadbasket of Africa) and South Africa (the once thriving economic capital of Africa) are now just shells of their former glory after the n****s were left to run the place. The n****rs have even been outright slaughtering and terrorising Whites in those countries since they took over and started 'ruling'. LOL .. Zimbabwe is already on the UN's list of 'welfare' recipients .. as it cannot feed itself anymore.. Let alone most of Africa!

Multiculturalism is the death knell of any superior society. The Babylonians learned that. The Egyptians learned that. The Romans learned that. Now Europe, Australia and North America are learning it.. um.. well.. Kind of, seeing as we are really very dumbed-down by jew-driven sources .. like .. TV .. newspapers .. and soon the internet will not even be a fee-speech zone for us... A lot of jews and their Shabbat's Goyim are all about censoring and taxing the internet to its' utter end.

Ah! Smell that! The beautiful aromas of speech unfettered by dictatorial sources. Got to love it!

I self-censored myself in the derogitory use of the word for blacks (is that even a politically correct term now?), stemming from the land known as *Niger-ia*, because I was afraid I would be censored by this sites moderators. You know.. kind of like.. people from Poland are derogatorily-labeld *Pollocls*? You have got to love it when free speech includes derision of other people.. I am of *Limey* and *Kraut* extraction , living in the awesome country of Canuckistan.. we just 'love' our freedoms here. BwHaHaHa! What 'freedoms'? Without freedoms of expression and (TRUE) freedom of association ( I cannot just hire Whites for my business without getting into trouble in Canada.. though, I notice the Koreans and such can exclusively hire their own in their corner store businesses) there is no use in calling what we now have (democracy) as anything but NON-freedom!

PS - Anti-Semitism is a disease...

...spread by jews.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

Taors

« Reply #157 on: November 14, 2006, 02:15:33 PM »

Ha Ha Ha! You guys (and gals) are 'fuuuunny'.

I heard of your site through the GOOD Free Talk Live on http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

It has come to my attention that a few people call in with White racial issues on this radio show.. and .. lol .. while libertarians are supposed to be all inclusive.. the hosts show their social programming is well and truly taking hold by the jew-tube and other mind controlled venues by getting all 'defensive' when racial talk is brought up. Get over it! Race is everything. It touches on EVERYTHING.

I heard an excerpt of your (evil) Free Talk Live show through http:///www.vanguagrdnewsnetwork.com ... A fella named Jeff calls in about how libertarianism is not compatible with multiculturalism... LOL .. The hosts went to town on him.. You could hear the agitation in their voices.. Hmm.. If there is such a 'coming together' of different ideals in libertarianism.. why then is there such animosity to what the hosts term as 'racists'? LOL I BET money that the hosts would not dare brand a n****r that called in with racial beliefs (n****rs are allowed to be proud of a racial group-think unlike Whites) a 'racist'. They as much towed the politically correct line that n****rs are 'repressed'. Like we have not heard THAT propaganda on MANY occasions huh? BwaHaHaHa!

Okay, the fella named Jeff mentioned that the government of the USA has forced the races together over time and the hosts were all about how it was only his opinion on the matter... buuuuuuut .. What was all that forced busing of non-Whites to White schools in the 50's and 60's .. if not forced integration? There were armed individuals making sure the non-Whites were able to attend classes in the South at that time. Wow huh?!?

Even in Canada, the sight of interracial couples still raises eyes and keeps people from conversing to the miscegenating couple. It is an embarrasment of the highest order when individual racial types come together to raise mongrelized children. As in caste-run India there are levels of importance depending on purity of race. And that is not even in Western civilization!

Also, look at the constant turmoil that is the Middle East. Those people were once racially pure until they got together and miscegenated (forming all sorts of tribal factions). Multiculturalism is not conducive with libertarianism. It forms more of what would be called a dictatorship .. Or .. a tyranny.

Zimbabwe (once the sparkling breadbasket of Africa) and South Africa (the once thriving economic capital of Africa) are now just shells of their former glory after the n****s were left to run the place. The n****rs have even been outright slaughtering and terrorising Whites in those countries since they took over and started 'ruling'. LOL .. Zimbabwe is already on the UN's list of 'welfare' recipients .. as it cannot feed itself anymore.. Let alone most of Africa!

Multiculturalism is the death knell of any superior society. The Babylonians learned that. The Egyptians learned that. The Romans learned that. Now Europe, Australia and North America are learning it.. um.. well.. Kind of, seeing as we are really very dumbed-down by jew-driven sources .. like .. TV .. newspapers .. and soon the internet will not even be a fee-speech zone for us... A lot of jews and their Shabbat's Goyim are all about censoring and taxing the internet to its' utter end.

Ah! Smell that! The beautiful aromas of speech unfettered by dictatorial sources. Got to love it!

I self-censored myself in the derogitory use of the word for blacks (is that even a politically correct term now?), stemming from the land known as *Niger-ia*, because I was afraid I would be censored by this sites moderators. You know.. kind of like.. people from Poland are derogatorily-labeld *Pollocls*? You have got to love it when free speech includes derision of other people.. I am of *Limey* and *Kraut* extraction , living in the awesome country of Canuckistan.. we just 'love' our freedoms here. BwHaHaHa! What 'freedoms'? Without freedoms of expression and (TRUE) freedom of association ( I cannot just hire Whites for my business without getting into trouble in Canada.. though, I notice the Koreans and such can exclusively hire their own in their corner store businesses) there is no use in calling what we now have (democracy) as anything but NON-freedom!

PS - Anti-Semitism is a disease...

...spread by jews.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

You need to get laid.

RAnthony

« Reply #158 on: November 14, 2006, 03:21:32 PM »

(snip)

Didn't say anything worth quoting or repeating.  Suffice it to say, perhaps he should take a look at this thread:
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=9585
and see what the average libertarian take on race is...

-RAnthony

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2006, 03:45:10 PM »

Looking back on it, its pretty crazy that I was employed to drive huge trucks in Manhattan, Boston, Baltimore.  I used to get out just about anywhere, throw the doors up and walk around in the back like I was doing things with my cargo, while getting baked to the fuckin moon. 
Inside the truck? Didn't it then smell like dope? Or did nobody care or notice?

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2006, 02:45:19 PM »

blah

No need to self censor.  Users need only to click the Ignore button, and you become almost non-existent.  It's like magic!
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Bill Brasky

« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2006, 03:04:35 AM »

Inside the truck? Didn't it then smell like dope? Or did nobody care or notice?

Nah.  Box truck, like a U-haul.  Smelled like a musty old piece of ford with 350k on it would always smell.  Gasoline and hot brakes.  Gone all day, eatin burgers and passing the miles.  Radio.  They left me alone to go where I was supposed to go.  Day trips. 

Money was shit, but I was young and it was care free living.  If my current job ever goes belly up, I might get back to driving, but with a big boy license.  Freedom comes in many forms. 

FSP4evr

« Reply #162 on: November 26, 2006, 10:14:50 AM »

Podcast Alley. totally

Earthwormzim

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2006, 04:20:16 AM »

My brother actually found it.  He says he found it on the "America: From Freedom To Fascism" website.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2006, 05:14:31 PM »

And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  How did you find out about Free Talk Live?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 38 queries.