Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Hate

Poll

Who do you hate more?

Cops
- 9 (32.1%)
Politicians
- 19 (67.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hate  (Read 6339 times)

DogOn

Hate
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »

BonerJoe

Re: Hate
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »

I hate niggers of every race and creed.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 03:37:06 PM by BonerJoe »

bakerbaker

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »

god damned politicos.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 03:46:51 PM »

I hate this question. Is there an option for that?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 03:49:38 PM »

I can't choose.

Taors

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 04:42:39 PM »

I can't choose.

It's easy. Cops are the ones enforcing the politician's laws. If all the cops just got together and said "no, we're not going to enforce that", then the politicians would have NO power, whatsoever.

Zat

• View Profile
    • Just a photo gallery
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 04:44:47 PM »

I can't choose.

If you are having trouble voting, we here at Diebold will be happy to choose for you.

BonerJoe

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »

I can't choose.

It's easy. Cops are the ones enforcing the politician's laws. If all the cops just got together and said "no, we're not going to enforce that", then the politicians would have NO power, whatsoever.

But the politicians are the ones creating the laws. If they would stop making victimless crime laws, the cops would have nothing to enforce.

bakerbaker

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 05:30:51 PM »

I can't choose.

But the politicians are the ones creating the laws. If they would stop making victimless crime laws, the cops would have nothing to enforce.

yeah, ya-huh; yes it is so.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »

Yes. Without guidance and someone to issue the proper uniforms and equipment, cops r just reglur guyss.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

cops r just reglur guyss.

So not true. I deal with cops almost every weekend for several hours at a time. (Random, not the same guys ever time.) The VAST majority of them hate women, hate minorities, and have HUGE self esteem issues.

If they like you they'll tell you stories about beating up women and blacks.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »

Geez.. what ya doin' spending so much time with the Po'Po ?

I know a couple cops. The only things that I know for sure is that they are the cockiest motherfuckers I've ever known, and they will talk endlessly about themselves. Neither are racist or women beaters tho.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

bakerbaker

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 06:08:32 PM »

My last encounter w/ a city police officer went swimmingly.

I was walking home from a friends house (very late at night...into the wee hours of the morning), and I walked by a cop car parked in a driveway, facing the street, lights off, a few blocks away from my house.  I didn't even see it until I was right on top of it, and it sort of startled me because of that.

But I just kept on walking.  About 30 seconds after I walked past, I heard him pull out of the drive and onto the street.  As he approached, he slowed down to match the pace of my walking.  His window was down, and I heard him ask me something, but I didn't hear right away, so I took the headphones out of my ears...

"How old are you son?"

"22"

"Where you coming from?"

"I'm just headed back home."

"Yeah, but where are you coming from?"

"Oh, sorry....my friends house"

"You haven't been breaking into any houses, have you?"

"ummm....nope.  Pretty sure I don't do that....
It's against my principles."

"Okay.  We've just had a couple of reports of breaking an entering in the area tonight..."

"I assure you I know nothing about that....I don't condone theft...I'm a Libertarian."

"ARE YA!?  Good man, Good man..."  (giving me the thumbs up...i was actually a bit surprised at his enthusiastic reaction)

"Well, be sure to let us know if you see any thing suspicious going on."

"Yeah, absolutely.  Will do."

Then he accelerated and left me alone.
Could have been just a bit different if I were black, I suppose.
Who knows.

That was the first encounter I had w/ a city police officer in this area.
I live on a main street, and I see them cruise by all the time.  I generally don't even get a second glance, if I even get one.

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »

The average politician will be nice to you to your face, or at the very least will not threaten you with immediate physical harm. The average cop will berate, condescend, intimidate, harass, abuse, and otherwise victimize you to your face.

Taors

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 06:27:06 PM »

I can't choose.

So? If it wasn't for the cops, those 'laws' would just be words on a piece of fucking paper. The cops are to blame here.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Hate

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.