Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Fuck Libertarianism?

Poll

Should Libertarianism Be Destroyed?

Fuck Yes!! Bring On The SS!!
- 9 (22%)
Yes. Jail The Fuckers!
- 2 (4.9%)
No. Give The Losers A Fucking Break.
- 12 (29.3%)
Fuck Them. Let Them Exist. They Are Meaningless.
- 8 (19.5%)
Who Cares?
- 10 (24.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck Libertarianism?  (Read 9087 times)

mrapplecastle

Re: Fuck Libertarianism?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 12:33:58 PM »

i would like to be able to change my vote to fuck yess
will the fascist ruler allow me to change it?

Johnny_

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »

gandhi2

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 10:38:49 PM »

Has anybody seen the movie SLC Punk with Matthew Lillard?  This guy reminds me of that for some odd reason.  Oh, wait...it's the lack of logic and screaming voice.

gandhi2

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 10:40:26 PM »

Yeah, me too, me too!  The clarity in his argument is so delightfully appealing!  Hallelujah, I have seen The LIGHT!!!

ladyattis

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 09:29:50 AM »

Yeah, me too, me too!  The clarity in his argument is so delightfully appealing!  Hallelujah, I have seen The LIGHT!!!

Don't forget to apply for your Hitler china dinner set and Fascist party action figure [collector's addition]. ^_^

-- Bridget

Rebel

• Womanizer
  • FTL AMPlifier Platinum
  • Detroit's Finest
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 04:17:25 PM »

St. Lunatic?

lapafrax

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 04:48:43 PM »

Under my fascist reign, the people hand me, the State, the fucking money whereupon I decide (after consultation with road experts) where the roads shall go, I will determine how much the construction will cost, not the fucking corporation.

"Your" reign?!  Shit, I bet you masturbate over pictures of Mussolini or something.
I will tell them you will do the roads for this much or fuck off. I am the State, you do whatever the fuck I tell you.

Oh yeah, and what the fuck gives you that power?  What makes ANY one person SO more intelligent or skilled to assume rule over others?  No person on this Earth has such God-like wisdom, insight or foresight.

Be glad I am not making you my bitches and paying you fuck all. I would have every single city in Canada connected via new high-speed roadways whilst you libertarian fucks are still diddling each other before whining about the best way to deal with things.

You know what?  Leave it to the market.  Yep, get the state the fuck out of there.

If a road needs to be built between Ottawa and Toronto, then let the MARKET handle it.  Shit, Ottawa is the capital!  Toronto is the major economic hub!  So naturally there is DEMAND, from both industry and the consumer, for transport links.  You don't need some little Mussolini to figure that out! 

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 05:00:27 PM »

Okay Lapafrax, you do realize you are not supposed to take Mr. St. Lucifer seriously right?

CrimethInc

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 09:39:05 PM »

Oh wait, you HAVE no traffic standards because you have no State to set them.
Good, I may be a minarchist, but if anarchy meant no assholes like you to worry about, I think I could be convinced.

-- Bridget

In an anarchist society, there would still be people exactly like this guy, however, no one would listen to him. He'd just be "That crazy guy" who no one would deal with and everyone would ignore. Eventually, after having enough of everyone ignoring him, he'd start to see why everyone is ignoring him, then he'd see how well everyone else is working together, then he'd want to work with everyone else and abandon his prior belief's in favor of more constructive (and also self serving, I might add) attitude because by working within his community, he would not only be helping other members of the community, but would be helping himself in that no one would be avoiding him at all costs...

CrimethInc

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 09:48:46 PM »

You must be fucking kidding me. It is due to human nature that communism failed. Libertarianism will fail for the very same reason. The ideology is a fucking joke and should be forcefully suppressed as an ideal fit for nutcases.

True communism has never been tried. Totalitarian dictatoriships who call themselves "communist" fail because first of all, the state is involved, and secondly, said state is run by a single power hungry person. I think a lot of Libertarian ideals are great things to work towards, however, I don't agree with all of them. That being said, having the option of a libertarian society versus your "fascist" society, I think most people would choose the first.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating communism, nor do I believe or call myself a communist, however, the "governments" who claim to be "communist" are not communist at all. Just as anarchy is not chaos, as the "elite" would have you believe.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Fuck Libertarianism?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.