Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Do you find body hair unattractive?

Poll

do you?

yes
- 39 (60%)
no
- 15 (23.1%)
indifferent
- 11 (16.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you find body hair unattractive?  (Read 16923 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Do you find body hair unattractive?
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2007, 11:56:37 PM »

I agree with Julia.  I hate being with someone who always expects me to be completely perfect all the time.  Okay, not perfect...but someone who can't embrace certain facts of life, as well as imperfections is not someone that I want to waste my time on. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2007, 11:58:02 PM »

Eh, I have certain preferences, but I'm just not that anal about hair. It's hair. We all have it. I definitely wouldn't want to be with a dude who was that anal about it.

Now you're just with a dude who shaves his anal hair.

Nice job tonight, by the way.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2007, 12:15:25 AM »

Thank you. I'm so glad things went well on the technical side; I feel quite accomplished.  :D
Julia

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2007, 02:36:38 AM »

I find it interesting that the girls talk about their own unwanted hair and the guys talk about their preferences of hair on girls.

I think turn about is fair play.  Back hair in clumps, butt fur that means the entire butt covered in hair, Ear hair, nose hair and the odd happy trail hair on guys who seem to have no chest hair.  Come on ladies some of that stuff has got to be a total turn off.

Now some women love what gays would call Bears.  Bears are guys who are covered in a thick layer of hair everywhere.  Personally, I see a household that has to invest in loads of drain cleaner if your guy is a bear.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2007, 02:38:55 AM »

libertylover - I just threw up in my mouth a little.  Okay, a lot. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2007, 02:59:39 AM »

I remember hearing about this woman giving a testimonial that she likes to eat her husband's bootyhole, she said something along the lines of "He likes it went I munch on his furry butt".

bonerjoe

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2007, 07:37:42 AM »

Is she available?

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2007, 10:40:03 AM »

I think body hair on men is equally unattractive. I hate bushy eyebrows on dudes, butt hair, chest hair, the works. I'm just not anal about body hair.
Julia

Free_Marketeer

« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2007, 11:09:02 AM »

You just gotta grit your teeth and go for the gold?

Man, I wish.  Fucking, "same rules apply on a rainy day."

Free_Marketeer

« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2007, 11:09:49 AM »

P.S. +1.

Free_Marketeer

« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2007, 11:10:59 AM »

P.S. +1.

P.P.S.  I'm fucking hot and it shouldn't be a problem anyway. 

ANY guy would be lucky to go down on me.

Free_Marketeer

« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2007, 11:12:04 AM »

We are mammals body hair happens.   For some reason I don't like to see a happy trail on guys who don't have any other hair on their bodies.  It just seems plain odd.  Also not a big fan of guys with butt fur.  Typically it varies from person to person and I don't give body hair much thought.

+1.  Fucking superficial.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2007, 12:46:52 PM »

Now some women love what gays would call Bears.  Bears are guys who are covered in a thick layer of hair everywhere.  Personally, I see a household that has to invest in loads of drain cleaner if your guy is a bear.

Actually, most hair goes down the drain, even the hair from your head if you keep it reasonably short. Our hair is always falling out and, if you're not suffering from male pattern baldness or some other ailment, it's constantly getting replaced by new hair cycles. The clumps that form in the drain are usually due to someone who has long hair, probably on their head. It doesn't go down so well. I learned this from when I had a roommate in college with long hair. He had very little body hair. I never find hair in my drain, the one that no one else uses. Whenever I share a restroom in a household with people with long hair, I find I'm having to perform that most distasteful task of plucking out that wet clump on a regular basis.

One problem with body hair is it's a breeding ground for the bacteria that causes body odor. Sweat has no odor. It's the bacteria that grow in it that create the odor. It's probably not that much of an issue except in a few key places like the underarms, crotch, and butthole. That's where the really nutritious (to bacteria) extretions come from. There is actually some musk that is our own scent that hair has nothing to do with but that's actually not the same smell that most associate with body odor. If you're bushy in those areas, you can go a long way toward controlling your odor between showers by just trimming it; yes, even guys. One of the reasons women tend to have less body odor issues (American women, anyway) is that most shave their underarms.

I'm actually really on the low side when it comes to body hair, for a guy anyway, and I still trim the key areas. I think it helps a lot. But then I'm gay and I don't have weird issues about grooming that so many str8 guys do. It's not a threat to my masculinity. :)

bonerjoe

« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »

P.S. +1.

P.P.S.  I'm fucking hot and it shouldn't be a problem anyway. 

ANY guy would be lucky to go down on me.

What confidence, if only others here could exude the same...

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2007, 06:24:44 PM »

The history of why women shave goes back to prostitution.  French prostitutes wanted to appear to be younger so they shaved.  The trend caught on an spread as a way for women to become sexy.  For some reason it ended in France but continues in England and America.  Now it has become part of America's cultural norm.

Sorry we are mammals and hair happens.  Everyone should shave and trim to their own personal preference.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Do you find body hair unattractive?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.