Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Do you Believe Circumcision is good or bad?

Poll

Do you Believe Circumcision is good or bad? and state why you believe the way you do

Yes I am circumcised
- 21 (25.6%)
No I'm not circumcised
- 16 (19.5%)
I'm a girl
- 4 (4.9%)
I believe circumcision is good
- 13 (15.9%)
I believe circumcision is bad
- 28 (34.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you Believe Circumcision is good or bad?  (Read 19925 times)

davann

Re: Do you Believe Circionumcis is good or bad?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »

For Rillion:

phimosis
paraphimosis
balanoposthitis
urinary tract infections in newborns

.....all of which are raging problems in every other country in the world except the United States.  Right?  Right? 

No?  Hmmm........

These are real medical issues that can arise by not circumcising. Seeing as how I don't have statistics (and neither do you) from other countries on these issues I can not comment if they are raging or not.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2009, 12:53:01 PM »

For Rillion:

phimosis
paraphimosis
balanoposthitis

.....all of which are raging problems in every other country in the world except the United States.  Right?  Right? 

No?  Hmmm........

These are real medical issues that can arise by not circumcising. Seeing as how I don't have statistics (and neither do you) from other countries on these issues I can not comment if they are raging or not.

My point was that if these medical issues are actually good reasons not to get children circumcised, then why on earth do the vast majority of people on the planet still choose not to do it for their sons?   You're basically saying that most of the world's parents are bad ones, something that I think they would justifiably find laughable. 

DanPatrick

Re: Do you Believe Circumcision is good or bad?
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »

Lots of people end up with appendicitis, so let's just start cutting out everyone's appendix when they're infants too.

davann

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »

For Rillion:

phimosis
paraphimosis
balanoposthitis

No?  Hmmm........

My point was that if these medical issues are actually good reasons not to get children circumcised, then why on earth do the vast majority of people on the planet still choose not to do it for their sons?   You're basically saying that most of the world's parents are bad ones, something that I think they would justifiably find laughable. 

You are sort of putting words in my mouth. Please don't. There really is not much room it there with my foot always in there too. Listen, simple fact is some people circumcise their offspring. This does not make them bad or misinformed parents. Situations will arise while raising rug rats that must be dealt with in a responsible manner. Some times it is better to head problems off at the pass. Pontificating on the internet, while fun, does not always translate well into reality.

Plus, although I don't have personal experience but I have heard many a woman claim the uncircumcised can be a little smelly down there. Why decrease the chances of a future healthy well rounded (BJs) sex life for your son?

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2009, 08:37:33 PM »

So, a neighborhood kid throws a rock through your window. Now what?
You shoot him. Or have the IDF shoot him.

zing
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2009, 08:40:20 PM »

Plus, although I don't have personal experience but I have heard many a woman claim the uncircumcised can be a little smelly down there. Why decrease the chances of a future healthy well rounded (BJs) sex life for your son?

I would probably have strong feelings on this subject if I hadn't heard women use phrases like 'dick cheese'.  I'm glad 'dick cheese' is not one of my problems.

BonerJoe

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

Uncircumcised tastes better.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2009, 08:59:47 PM »

Uncircumcised tastes better.

...ooooooohhhh.h.h......
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2009, 09:31:33 PM »

I would probably have strong feelings on this subject if I hadn't heard women use phrases like 'dick cheese'.  I'm glad 'dick cheese' is not one of my problems.

It's not a problem if the guy...you know...WASHES HIMSELF.  Oy! 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

davann

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2009, 09:56:42 PM »

Wouldn't it get all sweaty and nasty have a night of dancing and such and sort of ruin the mood of a hook up after? Please tell me as I am ignorant but oddly curious. Not querious... just curious.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »

Wouldn't it get all sweaty and nasty have a night of dancing and such and sort of ruin the mood of a hook up after? Please tell me as I am ignorant but oddly curious. Not querious... just curious.

I'm not really sure, I've never had that happen.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2009, 10:17:57 PM »

Showers are there for a reason. I take them, and I have always been clean. Never had a problem or a complaint about foreskin.

Neal Jayu

• wears asian speedos
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2009, 02:38:59 AM »

Foreskins are not a birth defect!

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2009, 05:04:13 AM »

Dicks can get smelly whether they're circumcised or not.  As Lindsey says, it really comes down to whether you wash it. 

As for better sex, uncircumcised dicks have a couple of things to their advantage-- that little bit of skin makes it easier to give a blowjob (and hence probably the blowjobs are better, but of course I couldn't say for sure) as well as making insertion smoother. 

Any woman who would refuse to have sex with someone who is not circumcised is, frankly, not a woman he should want to have sex with anyway. 

DanPatrick

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2009, 06:17:05 AM »

This might be all you need to know

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0q_UWlvoTHc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0q_UWlvoTHc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Do you Believe Circumcision is good or bad?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.