Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cunnilingus - Yes or No?

Poll

Fess up ladies, a show of hands.  No voting guys, ladies only.  You can add your two cents in the thread.

I love being eaten
- 19 (54.3%)
It's okay
- 0 (0%)
I hate it
- 3 (8.6%)
Maybe, it depends
- 12 (34.3%)
Eat me, this way.  - James Douglas Morrison
- 1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Cunnilingus - Yes or No?  (Read 33406 times)

Bill Brasky

Cunnilingus - Yes or No?
« on: January 19, 2007, 06:21:38 AM »

Okay, I'll start.  I love going down on a woman.  Before this gets off on the wrong foot, there are obviously certain conditions that apply.  Use your imagination, I shouldnt need to elaborate.

So, when everything is "all systems go", I'm there with bells on.  Its erotic, its fun, it fucking gets me off. 

Some ladies dislike it.  Some could care less.  Some would sit there all day and get off a dozen times.  Nobody needs to bare their soul, a simple "I like it" will suffice, if you would prefer to not elaborate, fine. 

However, there are a few women around here who are refreshingly candid and I'm fairly sure after a page or three, there could be some interesting respondees.  This is the purpose.  To gain insight into the female mind and their reasons for likes and dislikes. 

The reasons can be more important than the likes and dislikes.  Techniques.  Overkill.  Toys? 

So, what makes you tick? 

---------------------------------

(Guys, a simple word of advice.  You may learn something.  If people start posting nasty pictures, its gonna be counterproductive...  Plus, who doesnt want to hear a chicks opinion on getting her pussy licked?  Thats hawt)

mrapplecastle

Re: Cunnilingus - Yes or No?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 12:53:37 PM »

I was in jail with this dude, who said he "ate out" a midget :D little person while she was on her period. He was shitfaced and said he didnt find out till the next morning by discovering a red ring around his mouth. Jail stories are normally weird.

ladyattis

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:56:27 PM »

Bill, set the damn poll to where we can see the results, jackass!

-- Bridget

mrapplecastle

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »

at first when I seen this thread, I thought Bill was talking about analingus  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 01:15:48 PM by mrapplecastle »

Taors

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »

Let us see the results. And I will eat any pussy, any time.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 04:33:12 PM »

It's a great thing, but the midget eating the chick on her period...gross.  I don't let people touch me when I'm on my period.  It isn't a pleasant time for anyone.  Treating it like it's a lollipop is kind of weird.  Toys are good sometimes, fingers are good. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 04:52:44 PM »

It's a great thing, but the midget eating the chick on her period...gross.  I don't let people touch me when I'm on my period.  It isn't a pleasant time for anyone.  Treating it like it's a lollipop is kind of weird.  Toys are good sometimes, fingers are good. 

It was a regular sized guy eating a midget girl on her period, not a midget eating a regular sized girl.

mrapplecastle

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 04:53:59 PM »

It's a great thing, but the midget eating the chick on her period...gross. I don't let people touch me when I'm on my period. It isn't a pleasant time for anyone. Treating it like it's a lollipop is kind of weird. Toys are good sometimes, fingers are good.

It was a regular sized guy eating a midget girl on her period, not a midget eating a regular sized girl.
he was kinda short though, his nickname in the quad was "shorty"
we also had joe dirt in there with us too, and I had just missed harry potter by a week or so
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 04:56:23 PM by mrapplecastle »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 05:42:16 PM »

I knew that...and I meant to type that.  I don't know why it came out the other way.  Fuck.  I must just be tired or something. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 05:52:26 PM »

I knew that...and I meant to type that.  I don't know why it came out the other way.  Fuck.  I must just be tired or something. 

You're high.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 08:58:25 PM »

You're high.

I wish.  Another thing I wish for is to have someone's face in between my legs.  Hooray for my wish being pertinent to the topic! 
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »

You're high.

I wish.  Another thing I wish for is to have someone's face in between my legs.  Hooray for my wish being pertinent to the topic! 

I'm on it. 8)

bonerjoe

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 09:38:04 PM »

I love being eaten too.

Taors

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 09:59:55 PM »

God dammit Brasky let us see the fucking results.

cerpntaxt

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Lindsey, can you change the poll options or at least post the results?  :)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cunnilingus - Yes or No?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.