Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cunnilingus - Yes or No?

Poll

Fess up ladies, a show of hands.  No voting guys, ladies only.  You can add your two cents in the thread.

I love being eaten
- 19 (54.3%)
It's okay
- 0 (0%)
I hate it
- 3 (8.6%)
Maybe, it depends
- 12 (34.3%)
Eat me, this way.  - James Douglas Morrison
- 1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Cunnilingus - Yes or No?  (Read 33583 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Cunnilingus - Yes or No?
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2007, 02:39:14 PM »

This should be in my faggot thread.  Faggots.

I can let Josh know how much I dislike him in any thread.  There's nothing special about it. 

Well, fuck you then.

bonerjoe

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2007, 02:40:52 PM »

[14:34] blunderbrush: you know you're telling the truth when lindsey gets all serious

:roll:

I just think it's stupid that you wish you could still go around bitchslapping people.  It's true...all the two of you did was applaud each other, and then turn around and bitchslap other people.  It's sad that you wasted your time that way, but whatever. 

Oh, this was about bitchslapping?

bonerjoe

« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2007, 02:41:10 PM »

This should be in my faggot thread.  Faggots.

I can let Josh know how much I dislike him in any thread.  There's nothing special about it. 

Well, fuck you then.

+1

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2007, 02:42:09 PM »

[14:34] blunderbrush: you know you're telling the truth when lindsey gets all serious

I just think it's stupid that you wish you could still go around bitchslapping people.  It's true...all the two of you did was applaud each other, and then turn around and bitchslap other people.  It's sad that you wasted your time that way, but whatever. 

That, and the two of you feeling the need to spend your own time talking about me.  Don't you have something better to do?  Get over it, already. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

bonerjoe

« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2007, 02:45:58 PM »

That, and the two of you feeling the need to spend your own time talking about me.  Don't you have something better to do?  Get over it, already. 

If you don't like people talking about you, then stop being so emo all the time.

Ed

« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2007, 02:48:36 PM »

You're the one that brought it up. Don't bring it up and not expect someone to comment.

And of course we applauded each other. I applauded a lot of people. I also bitchslapped a lot of people. You say that like it's some great mystery finally revealed or something.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2007, 03:09:44 PM »

bonerjoe

« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »

Drama?!

On MY Internets!

Do you agree or disagree?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2007, 03:32:05 PM »

And of course we applauded each other. I applauded a lot of people. I also bitchslapped a lot of people. You say that like it's some great mystery finally revealed or something.

Ha, have some tits. 

http://64.46.38.232/hosted/photodromm_84/gallery/07.htm

bonerjoe

« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »

Bridget wishes she could post in this thread.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2007, 03:39:56 PM »

I'm not sure if I agree, but that quote is much large to copy.

Ed

« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2007, 03:40:32 PM »

Bridget wishes she could post in this thread.

Doesn't she want to keep her cock and balls though?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2007, 03:55:22 PM »

If its not your cock and balls, it doesn't concern you.

Ed

« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2007, 04:01:58 PM »

If its not your cock and balls, it doesn't concern you.

What does that have to do with anything?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2007, 04:34:12 PM »

You're the one that brought it up. Don't bring it up and not expect someone to comment.

I didn't bring shit up.  I made a passing comment that doesn't lack a shred of honesty.  It was just that - passing, until you couldn't help but throw your two cents in.  Big deal.  If I had the fortune of going out on dates, chances are likely it would turn in to misfortune because those men might turn out to be as childish as you.  Thanks, but no thanks. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cunnilingus - Yes or No?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 36 queries.