Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cages

Poll

Should human beings be placed in cages?

Yes, always
- 1 (4.2%)
Yes, only for seriously violent crimes
- 16 (66.7%)
No, never
- 6 (25%)
Other (please explain)
- 1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cages  (Read 14529 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Cages
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2012, 09:18:31 PM »

of fucking tricky dick?  I think he was sucking dick in the backroom.  whatever, if that what he wants to do, but to act like all law and order mother fuc king hippo.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 11:35:08 PM »

Legend has it Richard Nixon watched Deep Throat 10 times. It took that many times to get it down Pat.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 02:28:20 AM »

In our anarcho-capitalist minecraft server we have a prison mod. You can send people you kill to a specific prison that you build. I built mine high above an ocean where the only escape is a drop to the ocean below. Then you may swim until someone rescues you (wouldnt happen) or until you starve to death as the location is many miles from the nearest land, many more miles from the nearest inhabited land, and ten times that distance to the nearest city. Also, the nearby land is uninhabitable being only a small piece of dirt.

It makes wrongdoers truly think about their actions when I ultimately remove them from society.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 08:29:56 AM »

stupid shit

obvious.

>.>

Not sure what that means.

However, I do know I could place either one of my teen girls here, they'd read that statement about  "Have lies ever been used to convict anyone", and they'd go "WELL, DUHHH!"

So, I consider that to be a pretty stupid and obvious statement.

I know he's most likely just trying to spur topics, but still - I can't think of anything more obvious.  Cops lie.  They cheat, use voluminous law that no reasonable person could ever expect to know to tangle people up in impossible loopholes, thereby giving them reasons to violate a persons right to live peaceably, and like a skeleton key, that opens all locks of privacy like an open book.  Once a person is hooked into the "system" every detail is another hurdle to bury them deeper and keep them chained to the mechanics of the system.

Example, if you're on probation, for any reason, you are living at the whims of the probation officer.  Even if the charge is unrelated, you can't drink, use recreational drugs, carry weapons, enter certain establishments, or get into any further (unrelated) trouble, or your probation will be revoked.

If the P.O. is friendly, you may escape most inconveniences.  If he is not, he may look for reasons to make your life a living hell, and try to get you violated for his own private reasons. 

I've heard of people living in shared living conditions, apartments and so-forth, who got yanked around because there were beer cans in the recycling bin, with no real proof who they actually belong to.

They can enter and search for incriminating evidence, disrupt your worklife, damaging your credibility as a valued employee - yet you are expected to retain employment. 

People who know you are on probation can call in anonymous tips to settle a grudge, thereby bypassing your "right" to know your accuser. 

The list goes on.  There are hundreds of details they can use to cause you unnecessary problems. 

They can justify unnecessary force by simply saying they had reason to suspect the citizen was about to behave dangerously. 

People are violently assaulted every day because they don't know how to react to commands, having never experienced that kind of situation before, when the officers are trained, experienced, and fully armed in no reasonable danger whatsoever.  This results in "resisting arrest", when in reality the citizen was just reacting out of fear of his personal safety.

I don't know if this person has been living under a rock for his whole life, but reading a single newspaper or watching one edition of news, or the fictional heroism drama television would answer this question to the satisfaction of any logical person above the age of ten. 

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 12:02:24 PM »

stupid shit

obvious.

>.>

Not sure what that means.

But I didn't want to say that because that just triggers more. So disregard this post. Pretend it was not posted.  <.<  >.>  <.<

BonerJoe

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »

Is that Ron Paul's Giant in the background?

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »

There's just no appreciation for subtlety around here lately.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2012, 05:32:21 PM »

Oh. 

I donno.  Maybe he's trolly, maybe he's a pre-pubescent mentally challenged individual.

I just see a lot of dumbfuck "why is the sky blue?"  kinda questions, and it makes me weird out.

My bad.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2012, 06:53:56 PM »

Like, someone asks what seems to be a dumb question and you take time answering it and then they still don't get it so you take even more time explaining it, and then wash, rinse, repeat and after a while you realize you're spending a lot of time on this person and...

OOoooooooh, shit. I been trolled.

God damn it!

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2012, 07:26:57 PM »

Like, someone asks what seems to be a dumb question and you take time answering it and then they still don't get it so you take even more time explaining it, and then wash, rinse, repeat and after a while you realize you're spending a lot of time on this person and...

OOoooooooh, shit. I been trolled.

God damn it!

I've noticed you've demanded, frequently, as of late, that God damn things.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Cages

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.