Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Blowjobs, yes or no?

Poll

Men, do you enjoy blowjobs?

Yes, love them.
- 71 (68.9%)
No, they're overrated.
- 18 (17.5%)
Never had one.
- 14 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Blowjobs, yes or no?  (Read 22793 times)

Taors

Re: Blowjobs, yes or no?
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2008, 10:25:59 PM »

On my recent camping trip, I had to go without sex for two weeks. That's not something I wish on anyone, and certainly not something I'm going to repeat anytime soon.

Are you trying to tell us that you couldn't find one deer out there?

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »

On my recent camping trip, I had to go without sex for two weeks. That's not something I wish on anyone, and certainly not something I'm going to repeat anytime soon.

abstinanace  is healthy

I've read that frequent sex is good for prostate health. I showed the article to my wife.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!  :lol:
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2008, 08:25:25 AM »

abstinanace  is healthy

I've read that frequent sex is good for prostate health. I showed the article to my wife.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!  :lol:

Sex has been shown to be good for just about everything related to aging.  It even prevents wrinkles (I'm serious)!

DogOn

« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2008, 08:40:52 AM »

Emotional connection is what gives life its meaning and value in many aspects and allows us our growth as well as our undrstanding of the beauty and purpose of existence in harmony with all other life on the planet as well as elsewhere I'm sure.

Emotion is irrational and destructive.

Try again.

Emotion is the only source of drive we humans have, and the only thing that makes us get up in the morning instead of just lie and feel no urge to do anything.

While this may seem as stretching the definition somewhat, there is no difference between the complex dopamine/serotonin reactions that allow us to do anything, from lifting a glass to writing a book, and the chemical reactions that allow us to laugh, or feel like crying.

You may want to quantify emotion as love and hate or whatever romanticist connotations you wanna have on the human experience, but emotion is merely the form of drive evolution has yielded us, now some is alot more complex and working on a much more complex level, but its all same of the same thing.

Such a blatant catch all statement as "emotion is irrational and destructive" smacks of bull headed ignorance.

Even by the slim definition i believe you're implying, i.e. feeling happy, sad or angry, even then emotion is what drives the best of the human experience. Without anger at mistreatment of humans would John Brown have taken his stand against slavery? Without feeling guilty or sad at human suffering, would billions have been donated to all the charities over the year? Without the compelling drive to succeed, would we be living in the most peaceful and economically prosperous time in human history? I could go on but you get the point.

Yes if you feel an emotion, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, and you shouldn't go out and cave someones head in just cause you feel angry, but in a balanced, rational mind, emotion is what gives us our humanity. Apathy in the face of injustice is no rational thing.

In other words it might sound cool and stoic to reject all emotion, but you're really just being a douche.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2008, 09:22:43 AM »

It even prevents wrinkles (I'm serious)!

A guy I know wife has him cum on her face and hair because she says it keeps wrinkles away and that its the best conditioner for her hair she knows.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2008, 11:54:31 AM »

A guy I know wife has him cum on her face and hair because she says it keeps wrinkles away and that its the best conditioner for her hair she knows.

I hope she washes that shit off...

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2008, 09:56:50 PM »

Such a blatant catch all statement as "emotion is irrational and destructive" smacks of bull headed ignorance.
I have never acted nor seen another act on their emotions without ending up in a bad way. Reason and conviction are what motivate my action, and if emotion mingles with that at the edges, it's not very much or for very long.

Yes if you feel an emotion, it doesn't necessarily mean anything, and you shouldn't go out and cave someones head in just cause you feel angry, but in a balanced, rational mind, emotion is what gives us our humanity. Apathy in the face of injustice is no rational thing.

A "balanced, rational mind" is naturally a mind that is rational. Which is not emotional.

In other words it might sound cool and stoic to reject all emotion, but you're really just being a douche.

It makes me a more efficient actor, and marginalizes action which does harm to myself or others. If that's being a douche, you can pick one of me up at your local AdultMart.

Academic purism aside, you can tell the difference between a thought and an emotion whenever you experience them. They are different. You don't feel a thought; you do feel an emotion. I prefer to focus on my thought and resist being influenced by my feelings. It leads to me not doing things like calling another person a "douche" because I object to their self-discipline.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 10:02:06 PM by MacFall »
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2008, 10:04:08 PM »

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2008, 10:22:08 PM »

What?
Seriously, what did I miss
The last guy that came through here talking like you did eventually went batshit, started calling himself the Technological Singularity, asking everybody else to believe him, then burned his parents house down and hasn't been back here since. His username is MobileDigit.

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=19765.0

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=19872.0

I know what you think about feelings, but I think you've got a false dichotomy. When you see people "acting on their feelings", what you're actually seeing is action taken without thinking. Action has to have a cause, and it's going to be either thoughts or feelings. If you're not feeling or thinking, you're not gonna do anything. But you really can't think without feeling either. You'd become like a computer. You'd think, but as soon as you finish thinking about something and start thinking about what to think about next, you're calling upon your wants, a kind of feeling you're so used to feeling that it doesn't feel like feeling. So while your idea is useful to the degree it keeps you always thinking, it's incorrect if it leads you to do things like we saw MobileDigit doing, like denying the validity of intuition as a "feeling" rather than the unconscious thought that it really was. Just make sure you never stop thinking and you should be fine, though.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2008, 10:27:24 PM »

Well, that was apparently his problem. He stopped thinking.  :P

I'd like to point out that I never said I don't experience or acknowledge feelings. I just distrust them. But I'll also add that since I became a "stoic" (though I never use that term to describe myself, I guess it's correct), I have almost never become depressed or anxious. It helps me to focus on solutions rather than problems when I face them, and to not worry it if there's nothing I can do.

EDIT: I just read those posts you linked me to and holy crap, that guy turned into Gene Ray.  :shock:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 10:29:56 PM by MacFall »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2008, 10:35:36 PM »

Well, that was apparently his problem. He stopped thinking.  :P

I'd like to point out that I never said I don't experience or acknowledge feelings. I just distrust them. But I'll also add that since I became a "stoic" (though I never use that term to describe myself, I guess it's correct), I have almost never become depressed or anxious. It helps me to focus on solutions rather than problems when I face them, and to not worry it if there's nothing I can do.

EDIT: I just read those posts you linked me to and holy crap, that guy turned into Gene Ray.  :shock:

I don't know if Gene Ray ever set his parents' house on fire with them and his sister sleeping inside.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2008, 10:39:52 PM »

Well you can trust them as long as you trust your understanding of them. Emotions have causes just like everything else in the universe, they're just one more source of information, if not a terribly specific source like vision or hearing.

I know, right? That's probably why he hasn't come back yet, made a huge ass of himself.

BonerJoe

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2008, 10:46:08 PM »

I don't know if Gene Ray ever set his parents' house on fire with them and his sister sleeping inside.   :shock:

That's because GR just plays crazy.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2008, 10:47:10 PM »

I don't know if Gene Ray ever set his parents' house on fire with them and his sister sleeping inside.   :shock:

That's because GR just plays crazy.

I wonder about that. He's been doing it too long and too consistently.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 25, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »

Why are facials such a turn on? At times, I'm nearly obsessed with giving them.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Blowjobs, yes or no?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.