Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Alex Jones

Poll

I think he is

honest, but mistaken or "misguided"
a lizard person shapeshifter
on target and I agree with most of what he says
a government disinformation agent preventing people from discovering the Jesuit conspiracy
a fraudulent douchebag scamming people
ignorant and causing more harm than good

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 12125 times)

kalmia

• View Profile
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2009, 06:37:48 AM »

I agree about stressing things that don't rally seem to matter much.  I have never listened to an entire show of his, so I can't speak with authority on him other than the clips I have heard.  You watch the video posted at the beginning of this thread and he goes on about how the Fed is a "private" "for-profit" corporation.  Why is this constantly stressed?  Does it matter that much even if it is true?  How much time has Alex spent exploring how the club of elites is controlling everyone?  I wonder how much he has spent reading or listening to Mises, Rothbard or anybody from the Mises Institute.  Does he have any understanding of how a business cycle works?  I don't know.  I know this stuff might not make entertaining radio for his type of audience, but knowing it is good to know what to stress.

As for "private corporations", I have a hard time thinking of much of big business as private anymore, especially certain sectors including nearly all banking, big 3 auto, most US airlines, large professional sports leagues, most of the health care service providers, and I'm sure many other areas I am not thinking of right now.

Whether or not he believes Ickes, I don't know.  I don't listen to Ickes.  Maybe it is hyperbole for him to say he agrees with him.  Hasn't he said that he agrees with Ron Paul?  I know he has him on his show a lot, and Ron Paul has completely rejected the 9/11 kook theories.  Has Alex ever commented on Paul's beliefs on this or any of the other area where he would disagree?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Alex Jones

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 36 queries.