Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Alex Jones

Poll

I think he is

honest, but mistaken or "misguided"
a lizard person shapeshifter
on target and I agree with most of what he says
a government disinformation agent preventing people from discovering the Jesuit conspiracy
a fraudulent douchebag scamming people
ignorant and causing more harm than good

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 12124 times)

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2009, 09:27:59 PM »

I consider the Bohemian Grove and 911 stuff to be CT.
Ignoring 911 - what is it about Bohemian Grove that is conspiracy theory?  I thought that the following is all pretty much admitted:

A couple hundred male "high society" types meet for a two week party every summer at a large private club in the forest and have done so for over a hundred years.  Women aren't allowed (or weren't in the past) and there is some kind of mock human sacrifice to a statue of an oversized owl.  The locals who work at the place as waiters, janitors, etc., are reluctant to talk about it on camera but admit that it exists.  The people who attend take a pledge not to talk about it.  Some of the dudes dress up in weird gowns and some have gay sex in the woods.  All of the activity is perfectly none of my business and I think people can do whatever they want as long as they comply with the principle against the initiation of force.  However, the fact that this big exclusive party is attended by a lot of the people in "the business" of running nations, I think it is notable that the press never really makes a big deal out of it.

What is it about BG that is CT?  Am I missing something?

However, I have some opinions about how the world works that fringe on CT stuff.  The bigger you get, the smaller the world is.  I don't think its that much of a stretch to recognize that there are people with vast wealth who have the ear of nations, and can have laws and industries altered to benefit their agenda.  Mainly the oil, water, food, money, and media.  These are nothing more than policies. 

Agreed.

What that means is, I guess I subscribe to some of the NWO stuff.  I just don't think its so evil and nefarious, an evil mastermind with a blanket on his lap like a James Bond villain.  I think its more like huge business with few hundred people impacting billions across many countries, counting on the greed of their executives to make shit happen. 

I think that there are some deliberately evil people involved, but that most of the big players are just in it for themselves and consider themselves to be doing the "right" thing morally.

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »

You want people to think that Alex Jones believes in lizard people. 

I don't care what people believe and I'm not trying to convince them. Eagerly awaiting accusations that I'm a fed.

There is no evidence to support that claim.

There was no evidence that you found satisfactory. And I doubt that there is any that can be produced that would do the trick. So I'll drop that.

How about Bohemian Grove? Or are you going to claim that those events are "Old" and don't matter?

Well, are Republicans chopping off baby heads in SoCal and burning the body in front of hundreds of homosexual perverts, in worship of Moloch? AJ most assuredly claims that.

:lol:  I don't think you're a fed.   :D

Does AJ say that they are actually sacrificing humans at Bohemian Grove?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »

:lol:  I don't think you're a fed.   :D

Does AJ say that they are actually sacrificing humans at Bohemian Grove?

Go look it up. He has flat out, very clearly said it.

No, I'm not gonna go dig for you anymore, though. You can go find it. He mixes "Mock" and "Actual" sacrifice a pile of times in reference to it.

Here's one link, you can find more.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/new_boho_grove_photos.htm
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:42:58 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

JWI

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2009, 09:46:47 PM »

Who gives a shit what Alex Jones says?  He's been such a ranting freak for so many years that even mentioning his name will poison any group or movement.

I wish the CT crowd would enjoy their little hobby without dragging down everyone they come in contact with.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2009, 09:48:37 PM »

Who gives a shit what Alex Jones says?  He's been such a ranting freak for so many years that even mentioning his name will poison any group or movement.

I wish the CT crowd would enjoy their little hobby without dragging down everyone they come in contact with.

Exactly.

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2009, 10:01:40 PM »

Exactly.

Do people conspire to use the force of government for the improper purpose of private gain?  If you say yes are you a conspiracy theorist?

JWI

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2009, 10:06:28 PM »

Exactly.

Do people conspire to use the force of government for the improper purpose of private gain?  If you say yes are you a conspiracy theorist?

Of course, and they used their jew zionist masters to hire mid-east nutbags to hijack planes that they then crashed into buildings while spraying chemtrails.  George Bush and Dick Cheney used the money given to them by the jew bankers to hire these mid-east nutbags so they can usher in the NWO faster.  This was all done while praying to an owl statue in the woods while having gay sex with Carrot Top and Mr. T.

In other news...fuck it's cold outside!

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2009, 10:12:39 PM »

Exactly.

Of course, and they used their jew zionist masters to hire mid-east nutbags to hijack planes that they then crashed into buildings while spraying chemtrails.  George Bush and Dick Cheney used the money given to them by the jew bankers to hire these mid-east nutbags so they can usher in the NWO faster.  This was all done while praying to an owl statue in the woods while having gay sex with Carrot Top and Mr. T.

Is this your way of saying no?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2009, 10:14:47 PM »

Look, you obviously have a beef with the term. Fine.

How about "Bold speculation and conclusion drawing from minimal sources of information and devout belief in said conclusions in the face of even the strongest contrary evidence-ist."

Or maybe "People with an overcranked sense of pattern detection."

Or "People who desperately want to be in the know about romantic ideas of the litte guy standing up not only to the man, but and evil force with a deliberate will rather than incompetents who are interested in covering up their stupid mistakes."

JWI

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 10:18:46 PM »

Exactly.

Is this your way of saying no?

Does it matter?

I know what you're trying to do.  If I say yes, then you'll try to use that as proof that Alex Jones isn't a douche.  If I say no, then I'm a fool who only needs more "truth" thrust upon me by reading pages and pages of bullshit and listening to Alex Jones.

Either way, it doesn't matter.  Government is just plain evil, conspiracy or not.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 10:20:55 PM »

Either way, it doesn't matter.  Government is just plain evil, conspiracy or not.

But that's not sexy enough, man!

There's gotta be intrigue or it's not sexy enough for real life!

JWI

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 10:34:09 PM »

But that's not sexy enough, man!

There's gotta be intrigue or it's not sexy enough for real life!

Lizard jew government run by bankers Alex Jones who spray chemtrails on us are evil.

How's that?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 10:35:15 PM »

Lizard jew government run by bankers Alex Jones who spray chemtrails on us are evil.

How's that?

What you say?!

JWI

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2009, 10:37:45 PM »

How's that?

What you say?!

Yes Alex Jones is a lizard jew banker who sprays chemtrails on us every December 25th.  I have pictures and many webpages that prove what I say is true.  BELIEVE OR DIE YOU GOOSE-STEPPING SHEEPLE TWIT!

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2009, 10:49:04 PM »

I'm more interested in facts.  For the sake of argument I will agree that Alex Jones is a douche.  Your admission to the existence of actual conspiracies doesn't mean I'm going to beat you over the head to show you "the truth" - I just want to hear you say that conspiracies are real and that people conspire to use government "improperly".  I know coercive gov't is immoral, suppose for me that the gov't entity is a voluntary one.  If all gov't were voluntary, even then, some bad people somewhere would engage in an act of corruption.

You and Shaw really hate on Alex Jones and I tend to think it is unwarranted.  Who cares if people gobble up what he says as gospel?  A lot of people who hear his show or see his website will begin to consider the possibility that the people "in charge" of things don't actually have altruistic motives.  No doubt the dude is not the sharpest tool in the shed but nobody is perfect.  He doesn't talk about lizard people and he doesn't appear to be an anti-semite or a racist.  I do think he tends to lean toward nationalism but nobody is perfect.

And to be clear, I just did a little digging and he doesn't say that lizard people are real nor does he say that actual sacrifices occur at Bohemian Grove.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Alex Jones

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 36 queries.