Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Alex Jones

Poll

I think he is

honest, but mistaken or "misguided"
a lizard person shapeshifter
on target and I agree with most of what he says
a government disinformation agent preventing people from discovering the Jesuit conspiracy
a fraudulent douchebag scamming people
ignorant and causing more harm than good

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Alex Jones  (Read 12121 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Alex Jones
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 12:47:18 PM »

Did I hear Alex say to David Ike "we agree on everything" ?

Yes. At 3:18

"David, I don't think we have any differences.."
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

He plays that "Love Train" song and I can't help but think of all the fraternity brothers lined up the staircase tongues 'n cheeks.

Yeah. Keep stretching.

Did you skip to 3:18 where he's trying to set up a convention with Icke or not?

You can say "Aw, he's just foolin'!!!" all you want. The fucker believes in bullshit, and promotes it. Including lizard men and child sacrifice by rich Republicans to the god Moloch in SoCal.

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2009, 01:07:59 PM »

I think the clip Shaw posted was from sometime in 2007 (based on the reference to Icke's "global conspiracy" book as "new") so it appears that he has softened his opposition to Icke.  This clip of Jones talking about Icke is from sometime before Spring 2001:

[youtube=425,350]ukAwBRDfHdI[/youtube]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2009, 01:09:21 PM »

I think the clip Shaw posted was from sometime in 2007 (based on the reference to Icke's "global conspiracy" book as "new") so it appears that he has softened his opposition to Icke.  This clip of Jones talking about Icke is from sometime before Spring 2001:

Softened? He agrees with the dude and his claims.

Alex Jones believes in lizard men, or is willing to let his listeners believe that.

The dude is either certifiable or a total fraud.

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »

Softened? He agrees with the dude and his claims.

Alex Jones believes in lizard men, or is willing to let his listeners believe that.

The dude is either certifiable or a total fraud.

Speaking of stretching, it is quite a long one to say that "Alex Jones believes in lizard men," just because he said "we agree on everything" in an interview with Icke.  However, if during that interview Icke or Jones brought up the subject of lizard people, then I think your case would be a lot stronger.  The context of that quote reasonably means "I agree with everything that you've said in this interview" not "I agree with everything that you have to say about anything." 

I'm sure you could find at least a half-dozen clips of Jones saying Icke's lizard people stuff is baloney.  I've heard him on his show say that he thinks the lizard people stuff is ridiculous.   But I would be very surprised if you could even find one in which he says "I believe it" or something like that.  So many people work so hard to discredit Jones that certainly this bit of evidence would be readily available.  If you really think Alex Jones believes in lizard people, let's see the clip.  Otherwise I don't think you should say that he does.

Did you skip to 3:18 where he's trying to set up a convention with Icke or not?

What is the deal with that?  The clip is at least a year old.  Did anything happen?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 01:25:23 PM »

Speaking of stretching, it is quite a long one to say that "Alex Jones believes in lizard men," just because he said "we agree on everything" in an interview with Icke.

No, it's not a stretch if you are listening to my claim, which is that Alex Jones is an invalid source of information for people who are interested more in fact than fiction.

The dude is not a paradigm of consistently valid information, nor if he a font of it.

You can't trust the fucker on the whole, and people (The masses, the majority, whatever you want to call them.) are NEVER gonna listen to him or people who throw his name around.

It's not because they're lulled into a trance, either. It's because the dude claims outrageous shit. Moloch? Really? Where did he come up with Moloch? Not from a Bohemian Grove participant. Moloch has also never, ever been depicted as an owl, by the way.

The age of said claim has no effect on his reputation.

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 01:48:44 PM »

Speaking of stretching, it is quite a long one to say that "Alex Jones believes in lizard men," just because he said "we agree on everything" in an interview with Icke.

No, it's not a stretch if you are listening to my claim, which is that Alex Jones is an invalid source of information for people who are interested more in fact than fiction.

The dude is not a paradigm of consistently valid information, nor if he a font of it.

You can't trust the fucker on the whole, and people (The masses, the majority, whatever you want to call them.) are NEVER gonna listen to him or people who throw his name around.

It's not because they're lulled into a trance, either. It's because the dude claims outrageous shit. Moloch? Really? Where did he come up with Moloch? Not from a Bohemian Grove participant. Moloch has also never, ever been depicted as an owl, by the way.

The age of said claim has no effect on his reputation.

Even if Alex Jones is an "invalid source of information" that doesn't mean your statement is true.  You are spreading your own brand of disinformation by saying, "Alex Jones believes in lizard people."  You have no evidence for that claim and when I question you about it you essentially reply with, "Well, he spreads bullshit."   

I know that I've found bad information on infowars.com before.  I also find bad information on CNN.com, etc.  I find a lot more "good" information on infowars so I continue to use it as a sort of news syndication service.  Many of the articles posted at infowars are from 3d party sources such as the telegraph, the guardian, msnbc, etc.   Frankly, I think that people would be better informed if they used infowars to balance out their news diet, hence my interest in debunking your conspiracy theory that Alex Jones is a closet believer in the lizard people claims made by David Icke.

Of course nobody has a monopoly on truth.  I am willing to entertain the idea that I am mistaken about the lizard people connection to Alex Jones.  I would just like to see some evidence that supports that claim.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 01:50:45 PM »

You are spreading your own brand of disinformation by saying, "Alex Jones believes in lizard people." 

What is David Icke's primary claim? What is he in the business of promoting? Lizard men.

Did Alex Jones, or did he NOT, claim to agree with David Icke on his views? And even imply that he'd changed his mind to get there?

Also from the same video I posted, because you obviously didn't watch it -

3:43
"What concerns me, is, is that my guts, instincts, whatever you wanna call it, my sixth sense tells me to work with you, tells me that you're right, and it's it's just so crazy to realize that reality is so false..."

He's talking about lizard men. Jones has never disputed any of Icke's other claims before.

« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 01:58:31 PM by John Shaw »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2009, 02:42:32 PM »

Icke has a fanbase that Jones doesn't want to alienate (lol).

Jones is right on several points, and he has enough people watching to make some of his incorrect beliefs forgivable.  The problem comes when people take everything he says as undisputed truth without giving it any consideration of their own.  There is no person who should be wholly accepted like that.  This is my same argument with Stefan Molyneux.  This stuff is to make people think and create their own opinions. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2009, 03:01:53 PM »

Jones is right on several points, and he has enough people watching to make some of his incorrect beliefs forgivable.  The problem comes when people take everything he says as undisputed truth without giving it any consideration of their own.  There is no person who should be wholly accepted like that.  This is my same argument with Stefan Molyneux.  This stuff is to make people think and create their own opinions. 

I agree. Nevertheless, people who quote the guy are automatically gonna get dinged because of the ever popular guilt by association.

Which is why you don't see me posting a link to Molyneux when he does a podcast.

<<< Keeps his mouth shut when his source is people that everyone thinks is crazy.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 03:04:37 PM by John Shaw »

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2009, 03:08:15 PM »

Nevertheless, people who quote the guy are automatically gonna get dinged because of the ever popular guilt by association.

It seems ironic that you would disparage "guilt by association" in the same thread in which you lay out a conspiracy theory about Alex Jones believing in Lizard People based on his association with David Icke.

I think nusquam is right about Jones not wanting to "alienate" (lol) Icke's fans.  I do not think you are correct in your assertion that "Alex Jones believes in lizard people."

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »

It seems ironic that you would disparage "guilt by association" in the same thread in which you lay out a conspiracy theory about Alex Jones believing in Lizard People based on his association with David Icke.

I think nusquam is right about Jones not wanting to "alienate" (lol) Icke's fans.  I do not think you are correct in your assertion that "Alex Jones believes in lizard people."

Did you watch the video? Did you read my quote? The second one?

"What concerns me, is, is that my guts, instincts, whatever you wanna call it, my sixth sense tells me to work with you, tells me that you're right, and it's it's just so crazy to realize that reality is so false..."

We can go back and forth all day where I quote the dude verbatim and you ignore it or claim that he isn't saying what he''s saying.

ox

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2009, 03:21:41 PM »

Did you watch the video? Did you read my quote? The second one?

We can go back and forth all day where I quote the dude verbatim and you ignore it or claim that he isn't saying what he''s saying.

I did watch the video.  Nobody ever mentioned lizard people.  If the subject of lizard people was discussed in that interview, I would concede that your argument here is a strong one.  I would love to have you prove it to me but I suspect you can't.  You want people to think that Alex Jones believes in lizard people.  There is no evidence to support that claim.  Your enlarged and bolded quote is one that implies "despite my reason and logic telling me that the things you say are false" so I think it is a stretch to say that this is the equivalent of Alex Jones coming out and saying "LIZARD PEOPLE RULE THE WORLD!!!!" 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2009, 04:09:13 PM »

I agree. Nevertheless, people who quote the guy are automatically gonna get dinged because of the ever popular guilt by association.

Which is why you don't see me posting a link to Molyneux when he does a podcast.

<<< Keeps his mouth shut when his source is people that everyone thinks is crazy.

Which is why you don't see me adding verbose commentary to Jones threads, neither pro nor con. 

I consider the Bohemian Grove and 911 stuff to be CT.  However, I have some opinions about how the world works that fringe on CT stuff.  The bigger you get, the smaller the world is.  I don't think its that much of a stretch to recognize that there are people with vast wealth who have the ear of nations, and can have laws and industries altered to benefit their agenda.  Mainly the oil, water, food, money, and media.  These are nothing more than policies. 

I ran into a thing the other day by the UN that outlines how they want to inflate third world economies.  Naturally, this means they have to siphon off wealth from countries with more prosperity until the third world country is running in a self-sufficient manner.  Much of our economic boom was not only for our own growth, but included export of surplus into those countries.  While they were not paying wholesale, they were absorbing, which kept us producing.  Now, I think, they're just starting to skip the middle-man and give the money.  They're growing more population base to absorb cheap shit from China, and keeping us solvent enough to absorb cheap shit from China, but less of our own stuff.  (China being just one example)

What that means is, I guess I subscribe to some of the NWO stuff.  I just don't think its so evil and nefarious, an evil mastermind with a blanket on his lap like a James Bond villain.  I think its more like huge business with few hundred people impacting billions across many countries, counting on the greed of their executives to make shit happen. 

We as a country have already proven the quantity we can purchase.  As we become more prosperous, we will buy stuff with greater quality, not in greater quantity.  Quantity forces companies to grow larger, quality forces them to grow more technological and focus differently, and is not in the business prospectus of including Nigeria in affordable crap as they expand.  A fledgling customer base cannot afford high-end products.  We can, but they already know our economy is dwindling and our high-end customer base status is eroding. 

It was right there on the executives desks the whole time.  Hidden right out in the open. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2009, 09:14:01 PM »

You want people to think that Alex Jones believes in lizard people. 

I don't care what people believe and I'm not trying to convince them. Eagerly awaiting accusations that I'm a fed.

There is no evidence to support that claim.

There was no evidence that you found satisfactory. And I doubt that there is any that can be produced that would do the trick. So I'll drop that.

How about Bohemian Grove? Or are you going to claim that those events are "Old" and don't matter?

Well, are Republicans chopping off baby heads in SoCal and burning the body in front of hundreds of homosexual perverts, in worship of Moloch? AJ most assuredly claims that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 09:19:42 PM by John Shaw »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Alex Jones

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 36 queries.