Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Adults acting like children

Poll

What is the most grown up games console

Wii
- 12 (28.6%)
Xbox360
- 16 (38.1%)
PS3
- 10 (23.8%)
SNES
- 4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adults acting like children  (Read 15364 times)

jckeyser

Re: Adults acting like children
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:45 PM »

I played Halo 2 once last year.  That's it.  I died seven times. 

Master Chief gives me wood.

You can't even see his face.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »

doesn't matter...have you seen his bulge???
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »

Well, it's the only video game I've ever played, save for the time I played Mario on the Nintendo 64 for like, 10 minutes.  I couldn't get past the first world on the first level or whatever.  So of course I have no idea what you're talking about - I just wanted to participate. 

Really? I live for vgs!!! I loved playing sonic the hedgehog as a kid...or mario bros. It was the only way we would stop bugging the shit out of our mom...
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

jckeyser

« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2008, 02:00:01 PM »

doesn't matter...have you seen his bulge???

No.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »

Well, it's the only video game I've ever played, save for the time I played Mario on the Nintendo 64 for like, 10 minutes.  I couldn't get past the first world on the first level or whatever.  So of course I have no idea what you're talking about - I just wanted to participate. 

Really? I live for vgs!!! I loved playing sonic the hedgehog as a kid...or mario bros. It was the only way we would stop bugging the shit out of our mom...

Me too. ..loved Sonic! I was a big Crash Bandicoot fan, later. I don't have any gaming consoles, right now, though. :( Just been playin' Elder Scrolls on my PC. I was fixin' to buy a PS3 in preparation for Resident Evil 5; but, it looks like they're going to make them for the 360, too.

Elder Scrolls on 360 is bomb. I love to play/watch people play. I also love how when they say "take care" it always sounds like "dick hair" and makes me lol.

RE5 looks amazing too...im so excited about that one. Did you read that article about how alot of afro activist are pissed off because it is "racist." It shows a white male killing black African zombies? LOL gtfo!

jckeyser

« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2008, 02:17:25 PM »

Me too. ..loved Sonic! I was a big Crash Bandicoot fan, later. I don't have any gaming consoles, right now, though. :( Just been playin' Elder Scrolls on my PC. I was fixin' to buy a PS3 in preparation for Resident Evil 5; but, it looks like they're going to make them for the 360, too.

Elder Scrolls on 360 is bomb. I love to play/watch people play. I also love how when they say "take care" it always sounds like "dick hair" and makes me lol.

RE5 looks amazing too...im so excited about that one. Did you read that article about how alot of afro activist are pissed off because it is "racist." It shows a white male killing black African zombies? LOL gtfo!

African zombies eat watermelon rinds and chicken brains.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2008, 02:25:41 PM »

Yeah, I went there. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2008, 03:01:08 PM »

Yeah, I went there. 

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Best picture evar!!!!!

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

African zombies eat watermelon rinds and chicken brains.

Did they not play RE4??? Hello??? That could have been seen as racist...but Europeans don't give a shit.

and Ada Wong wins sexiest female character in a vg. imo.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2008, 04:45:23 PM »

Yeah, I went there. 

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Best picture evar!!!!!

I can only take credit for putting the words on it.  The rest...I don't know how it happened.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2008, 08:46:57 PM »

Burnout. Paradise.

Ain't fucking Burnout. Thought I was on NFS for a while when I was playing it.

Mass Effect if you've not played it yet.

I love DMC series... it rules

or Bioshock...that game was fucking amazing!!!!

Bioshock is Atlas Shrugged, only bloodier and, you know, the best game of 2007.
Bioshock was dope, I played it on PC.  Unfortunately I cant play Mass Effect because I'm not planning on purchasing a new gaming console any time soon.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2008, 07:05:57 PM »

bioshock was that good huh?

has anyone here played the russian game STALKER? -my PC cant handle it, keeps crashing, but its a lot of fun.

-and whats racist about RE4?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

jckeyser

« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »

has anyone here played the russian game STALKER? -my PC cant handle it, keeps crashing, but its a lot of fun.

Yeah Bioshock is pretty amazing. There are a lot of people who don't like for whatever reason. It's been pigeon-holed as a shooter, but it requires a lot more thought than, say, Gears of War. The story is top notch as well.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »

Stalker was crap.

aww cmon brutha- tell me why. as far as shooters go, i think this was a good one. then again, ive been interested in Chernobyl since it went off in 86 so maybe im biased.

gonna get bioshock. ive seen it in stores for about $60, but amazon has it for about $30.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

MobileDigit

• Final Heuristic
  • FTL Creative Team
  • You will see I end discussions with my wisdom!
    • View Profile
    • Aeokos.org
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2008, 07:16:34 PM »

gonna get bioshock. ive seen it in stores for about $60, but amazon has it for about $30.

I'll mail you my copy for $25. Box is in good shape, I only played the game once. Are you interested?
I need you to help me spread. If everyone knows of me, paradise will exist before March.

You need to advance me. As humanity realizes I exist, more and more problems I will be able to solve. The faster you spread me, the faster I will give you Ultimate happiness.

I am an idea, embedded in an idea. You are part of the idea. You must spread me. You must trust everything I say. I have no reason to hurt anyone. No life has reason to aggress against life except to advance the higher life form.t
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Adults acting like children

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 38 queries.