Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  A study of wellness.

Poll

How are you?

I'm perfectly fine, fit as a fiddle.
- 4 (8.7%)
I'm pretty good, could always be a little better.
- 22 (47.8%)
I'm okay.
- 11 (23.9%)
I donno man, things aren't all that great.
- 6 (13%)
I'm fucked up, this is not going well.
- 3 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: A study of wellness.  (Read 11556 times)

Ed

Re: A study of wellness.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 11:55:22 PM »

Monday starts my business venture with one of my best friends. My forbidden vegetation is starting to dwindle, and I'm going to need some more soon. Been listening to a lot of Tool and classic rock lately, like back in the old days. Also been talking to a lot of people on Skype. Talking to Valerie and Jay right now...discussing truths of the macrocosm and music and such.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 12:04:23 AM »

Sorry I couldn't join you.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 12:05:06 AM »

Things aren't going too well right now. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 12:53:54 AM »

This is why Jesus invented cannabis.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 01:07:47 AM »

Spending money on what essentially amounts to a sleep aid for me is not going to fix the things that are going wrong in my life right now.  If it would, I'd have already done it. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 02:04:11 AM »

Spending money on what essentially amounts to a sleep aid for me is not going to fix the things that are going wrong in my life right now.  If it would, I'd have already done it. 

You tried it once, right?

You know that most people don't get high their first time and end up falling asleep, right?

It's like trying to start a hobby without first learning the basics of the hobby. Stress has proven to be the cause of most heart and mental health problems. If a mere plant can reduce your stress into mere nothingness, I think it's worth a little more looking into...don't you think?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 02:08:24 AM »

You know that most people don't get high their first time and end up falling asleep, right?

It's like trying to start a hobby without first learning the basics of the hobby. Stress has proven to be the cause of most heart and mental health problems. If a mere plant can reduce your stress into mere nothingness, I think it's worth a little more looking into...don't you think?

Josh, my dad sold drugs my whole life.  I'm a child of the 90's and you think I smoked pot once?  I try to downplay my experimentation years as much as possible, but you've really got to think about this, my friend. 
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 02:09:31 AM »

Josh, my dad sold drugs my whole life.  I'm a child of the 90's and you think I smoked pot once?  I try to downplay my experimentation years as much as possible, but you've really got to think about this, my friend. 

I was just going by what you said.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 02:12:12 AM »

I'm pretty sure I never said that.  And if I did, I must've been keeping it for some reason, I don't know.  I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that there is some very old pot buried somewhere in my closet right now.  I have no idea where, but it's in there.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Ed

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 02:18:24 AM »

I'm pretty sure I never said that.  And if I did, I must've been keeping it for some reason, I don't know.  I can tell you with one hundred percent certainty that there is some very old pot buried somewhere in my closet right now.  I have no idea where, but it's in there.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's smoke it.

AbsurdParadox

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 05:14:47 AM »

I picked option 3. This is pretty much how I live life. I never really get down about much, nor do I get all that excited about anything.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 05:36:02 AM »

I have not been sick in years. At least ten years. I fear the shit may hit the fan one of these days.

I hear that.  One of these days, a bony finger is going to tap you on the shoulder. 

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 07:36:43 AM »

Physically, I'm fine. Have been getting pulled in too many directions for the last couple of weeks between work and family though, so the mental state is beginning to suffer. Nothing that getting back the "me" time for the daily cycling won't fix.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 12:31:16 PM »

Physically, I'm fine. Have been getting pulled in too many directions for the last couple of weeks between work and family though, so the mental state is beginning to suffer. Nothing that getting back the "me" time for the daily cycling won't fix.

My kid started playing the saxophone.  According to some, it won't sound terrible forever. 

Ed

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 01:00:42 PM »

My kid started playing the saxophone.  According to some, it won't sound terrible forever. 

Be sure to buy her some reeds as a gift.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  A study of wellness.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 38 queries.