Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  A-1 or Heinz 57

Poll

your favorite

A-1
- 12 (38.7%)
Heinz 57
- 5 (16.1%)
other
- 9 (29%)
none
- 5 (16.1%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: A-1 or Heinz 57  (Read 8101 times)

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
Re: A-1 or Heinz 57
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2008, 09:52:42 AM »

I live in Pittsburgh or I voted for Heinz, they make the stuff here... well... they make something here at the headquarters and plant.  Then there's the history center named after the senator (government, hey) and the big football stadium named after the company and several stores around town that sell shirts, magnets and Christmas cards with the Heinz logo on them.  How could anyone from Pittsburgh use anything else Heinz 57.

There even a football player in town named Heinz, but it's spelled differently.  It's a wonder that he hasn't been approached to change his name to the company's spelling to promote the products.

--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

One two three

• View Profile
Re: A-1 or Heinz 57
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2008, 11:15:23 AM »

Ranch, blue cheese, and bbq are better on fries or burgers than you mentioned.  If I do anything with steak it is just juice.  If anything more than juice is needed, I'd rather have a burger than the cheap steak anyway.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  A-1 or Heinz 57

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 37 queries.