Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Serious Business
| | |-+  Fuckin' Meatsnax

Poll

Meatsnax, yes or no.

Fuck Yeah!
No.
I'm a Vegetardian

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuckin' Meatsnax  (Read 16299 times)

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Meatsnax
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2012, 01:21:51 AM »

This bar and grill I use to work at before the building got sold used to make Buffalo Bacon.  Cut slab bacon down to about 1/2" x 1/2" x 1" strips and deep fry them mafuckers.  They come out hot and crispy then you throw them in some wing sauce.  Blow your mafucking mind.  Owner was Greek so sometimes instead of bleu cheese you got home made tzatziki sauce to dip them in.

Whereabouts was that?  No need to be super-specific, just the state or region, whatever.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2012, 01:32:38 AM »

I'm following in the footsteps of Darwin by starting a club with the goal of eating as many different kinds of animals as we can. I've got suppliers lined up, a location for the event, the web site built, everythang. Its gonna be delicious.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2012, 02:28:01 AM »

Sounds awesome. 

I think about 95% of the planet's species is insects, so after that, I'll join you for some chicken wings.

Maybe.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 02:42:58 AM »

I'm following in the footsteps of Darwin by starting a club with the goal of eating as many different kinds of animals as we can. I've got suppliers lined up, a location for the event, the web site built, everythang. Its gonna be delicious.

Four week old lab pups is about as exotic as I'll go.

You weirdos can keep the rest.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2012, 01:59:39 PM »

I'd eat a dog.  Hell, I'd eat a human.  But insects are gross. 

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »

This bar and grill I use to work at before the building got sold used to make Buffalo Bacon.  Cut slab bacon down to about 1/2" x 1/2" x 1" strips and deep fry them mafuckers.  They come out hot and crispy then you throw them in some wing sauce.  Blow your mafucking mind.  Owner was Greek so sometimes instead of bleu cheese you got home made tzatziki sauce to dip them in.

Whereabouts was that?  No need to be super-specific, just the state or region, whatever.

New York about an hour north of NYC.  Wasn't a regular menu item just when slab bacon went on sale from a particular vendor.  Only place I have ever seen it.

BonerJoe

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 03:54:14 PM »

I have a 24 oz porterhouse sitting on the counter, waiting for it to get to room temperature. Seasoned that shit up with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and thyme. Gonna grill it on high for about 5 minutes on each side.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 04:32:54 PM »

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 04:56:21 PM »

there is this bartender at the champion world resort in kissimee?sp? FL it is kind of a cheap dive motel that has a dive bar for a "lounge" and dude makes the best wings/wing sauce I have EVER eaten. He calls them his "SoCo biker wings" or something of the sort and they majorly impressed me. They impressed a lot of people, dude had postcards from all over the world about how awesome his wings are.
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 05:03:30 PM »

I'd eat a dog.  Hell, I'd eat a human.  But insects are gross.  

Ants taste like strawberries, almost exactly.

You ever had Funyuns? Thats what earthworms taste like when you fry them in veggie oil, minus the oniony flavor. Not bad really.

We had to do that shit in cub scouts during survival camp. Crickets were kinda bitter and nasty though. Wouldn't eat those again.

I totally understand the bug thing though. They just seem alien-like and not something that seems natural to want to put in your mouth.

Just look at that fucker. Looks like he's getting ready to bite her on the lip as she puts it in her mouth. Eaahhhh..... makes my asshole pucker watching that.
Fear Factor - Spider eating slow-motion
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:15:03 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »

I have a 24 oz porterhouse sitting on the counter, waiting for it to get to room temperature. Seasoned that shit up with salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and thyme. Gonna grill it on high for about 5 minutes on each side.

Thats a hell of a meatsnax.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 07:07:12 PM »

Probably gonna start with some frog legs, then off to ostrich, caribou, alligator, turtle, rabbit, lion etc.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 08:00:52 PM »

Lions are sinewy, they're pretty fit.  Get cubs. 

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:34 PM »

I was not a fan of alligator the last time I tried it. Now hook me up with some kickass wild boar roast with gravy, om nom nom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 08:46:52 PM »

Oddly, I've never tried alligator. 

Theres quite a few places around here that have it.  It started popping up on menus a few years ago when martini bars became vogue, where the chicks smoke cigars and they have two-dozen kinds of Scotch for the cool kids. 

I never got it because I figured they bought one bag and it was in the freezer way too long, and they wouldn't know dick about cookin' it.

But I'd definitely try it if some big brown N'awlins momma was fixin' it.

Boar, on the other hand, I'll try..  Most people around here know how to do pig roasts, so I got no problem with that.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Serious Business
| | |-+  Fuckin' Meatsnax

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.