Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Serious Business
| | |-+  Goddammit, Brasky
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goddammit, Brasky  (Read 8777 times)

BonerJoe

Re: Goddammit, Brasky
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 08:14:38 PM »

wat

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 08:24:13 PM »

:lol:
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 09:40:02 AM »

The sleeping giant cracks one eye, scribbles note.

Note says: 

T1 cunt q6h prn, til gone

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 08:09:41 AM »

Taking a wild guess.
 Just had a conversation with a friend who is a Christian. He informed me that because I don't believe the bible BS I will go to Hell and burn forever. It did hurt at first, but why does it? I told him I was hurt but when I figured if someone told me my cock would fall off if I didn't leave milk and cookies for the invisible unicorn I wouldn't be all bothered about it, so he can say what I think is stupid shit, no matter how horrible and I can make fun of him. So we were cool.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 08:33:38 AM »

Taking a wild guess.
 Just had a conversation with a friend who is a Christian. He informed me that because I don't believe the bible BS I will go to Hell and burn forever. It did hurt at first, but why does it? I told him I was hurt but when I figured if someone told me my cock would fall off if I didn't leave milk and cookies for the invisible unicorn I wouldn't be all bothered about it, so he can say what I think is stupid shit, no matter how horrible and I can make fun of him. So we were cool.

But wouldn't it be more than a bit disturbing to go around knowing that your friend believes his cock would fall off if he didn't leave milk and cookies for the invisible unicorn? I mean... you're like... hanging out with this dood who is batshit fucking crazy. I have friends who post batshit crazy shit that people generally ignore because it has the pass of being a religious belief (and therefore not crazy by definition somehow). I have to admit that when I'm hanging out with them and they're mostly acting "normal", I can't help but think about the psycho shit that's hovering just behind their eyes and it's creepy.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 09:13:10 AM »

I hear you. But I figure a religious person who generally follows the NAP. ("your not hurting anyone so I won't stop you but you and your children are gonna BURN!!!!") is a lot better then a statist, and if I only had atheist and deist non statist friends I would be pretty fucking lonely here in Norway.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 10:51:31 PM »

I loosely follow the NAP.  But there are some people who should just be taken out of the picture. 

Some stuff doesn't effect you immediately, or you might not hear about it 'til later.  Maybe it doesn't effect you much, but their actions effect other people who are close to you - and in "the real world", what are they supposed to do?  Call the cops and get no results?  Cops don't respond to threats that can't be proven, and general low-level harassment.

How many times are you supposed to forgive and forget, or turn a blind eye?

This stuff builds up over a period of time and effects the general quality of life.

I don't have a problem with "those people" getting roughed up, threatened, or fucked with via "dirty tricks" until they are so buried in problems, they have compounding disasters making them leave town, or hunker down in their house, having learned their lesson to leave people alone.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Serious Business
| | |-+  Goddammit, Brasky

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.