Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Serious Business
| | |-+  Fucking shit a dude I grew up with got busted for fucking kids.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Fucking shit a dude I grew up with got busted for fucking kids.  (Read 10891 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions

http://www.hometownlife.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012202050460

A Westland man, charged with 20 counts of criminal sexual conduct, is being held in lieu of $1 million as he awaits preliminary examination in 18th District Court.

Gerald Raymond Baker, who turns 37 Thursday, also is facing six additional felony counts of having sexually abusive material on his computer. A not guilty was entered for Baker.

Baker has been in custody since his arraignment on Jan. 20. His preliminary examination was adjourned until Feb. 16 at the request of the defense attorney.

“This is not a stranger case, he (Baker) was a family acquaintance,” said Westland Police Sgt. Kyle Dawley, who identified the victims as two children under 10 years old. Neither are related to Baker.

The charges allege the sexual abuse occurred throughout 2011 at Baker's Westland home.

And he fucking did it. I know this because I know a bunch of people who were semi-involved. Dude was my best friend in Jr. High.

Fucking sonofabitch. I wanna kick him to sleep.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

Re: Fucking shit a dude I grew up with got busted for fucking kids.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 07:45:25 PM »

I like that phrase.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:38 PM »

I like that phrase.

Thanks, it's actually my father who came up with it.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 09:13:45 PM »

I like it too.  Only one my dad said that stuck with me was "horseshit".

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 10:20:06 PM »

A Westland man, charged with 20 counts of criminal sexual conduct, is being held in lieu of $1 million as he awaits preliminary examination in 18th District Court.

Hmmm, even kiddie fuckers can buy their freedom if they have a million bucks.  Thats nice to know. :roll:
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »

Hmmm, even kiddie fuckers can buy their freedom if they have a million bucks.  Thats nice to know. :roll:

Thats that pesky old "innocent until proven guilty" thing rearing its ugly head. 

10-20% bond means the bondsman will have to pony up 800k, if he willingly takes the risk.  Which, most won't. 

So then, upon the minute chance you can get bond, or pay a million cash out of your cookie jar, you also surrender passports and most likely agree to home confinement. 

Which means, even if he got out, he'd just sit in his home until judgment day. 

In all reality, they're just giving him the opportunity to kill himself in the privacy of his own home.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 09:06:08 PM »

And he fucking did it. I know this because I know a bunch of people who were semi-involved. Dude was my best friend in Jr. High.

I like the "kick him to sleep". Good imagery.

Gotta ask: Does it surprise you? In most cases like this, or serial killers, you always hear friends and neighbors say they had no idea, that "he seemed like such a nice guy." If you were best friends in Jr. High, but didn't keep up with him after, was it because the seeds of wrongness started to take root in his brain and personality? Not saying he was doing anything awful back then, but did he get to a point where he just didn't click with normal people?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 10:51:10 PM »

Update - A little story about Jerry Baker -

First off - http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/westland-father-has-strong-words-for-accused-sexual-predator

Secondly - I know some of these people. He did it. He had dozens of hours of recordings of his actions. I know this for a fact.

He didn't apparently have sex with these ones. He was feeling them up and masturbating while they slept and would book it out of the room if they woke up I guess. He had a camera running during these events.

Jerry and I and two other dudes (Tim and Chris) were a foursome of friends. Jerry and I were fucking tight.

There was a deal made when I went into Jr. High between his mother and my father. I was living with my dad in another nearby town but wanted to stay at my school. So we used my sister's address and my dad would drive me over to the Baker's house at 6am every day and I rode the bus with him.

He and I skipped about 1/3 of the 9th grade because his mom would call in for us. We'd walk up to the video store and rent three or four movies and watch them, then walk up to the school around 5th hour and hit a couple classes.

He was fixated as all fuck on sex. Was a total fucking pussy hound. I mean CONSTANTLY talking about it. He was like a less vulgar version of Jason Mewes's character from Kevin Smith's movies. I'm not exaggerating.

Like this, all the time -

The Clit Commander

But he was fun in a distant way (You could never have a real conversation with him about anything important.) and girls liked him. Like I said, he was an unrepentant pussy hound.

Around the beginning of high school he stopped hanging out with me. Just sorta ditched out on me and Chris. Tim remained a friend to us both so there was overlap but he was doing his best to make a clique jump over to the cool kids and left behind better friends.

His mother was pretty fucked up. She swung between crazy religious and just plain crazy a few times during my time as his friend. She stole and burned a bunch of Tim's D&D books, and was inappropriately friendly (Just friendly, nothing sexual that I was aware of) with Jerry's friends. She acted more like an older sister than a mom. There was something weird there but nothing concrete.

We hung out a few times after high school and it seemed like his goal in life was to be monumentally destroyed on drugs and alcohol at all times. The last time I saw him in person was 1995 or so.

I have no doubt that he suffered from abuse himself. That's pretty much all I know.

SHORT ANSWER- He was weird but weird in that charismatic sociopath way that is disconcerting but not alarming. My surprise that he was touching kids is prolly a 6 out of 10. Of course I was so damaged at the time that my weird meter may not have registered strong signals. S'hard to say. I would have pegged him for cokehead material or general alcoholism first. (He did turn out to be a massive drunkard FWIW)

Old pic from high school- (I've posted it before)

He's the one with no shirt on behind the girl in the white shirt. That girl, Angie, died last Friday to unrelated shit. (Blood clot in brain) She was still his best friend. I really am kinda glad in a morbid way that she missed the deets of these charges against him.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:41:35 AM by John Shaw »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2012, 12:51:05 AM »

Damn thats fucked up.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 02:51:52 AM »

More and better pictures because fuck this guy -

That's him and Angie, the girl who I mentioned died last week. Jr. High era. Prolly 9th grade.

And there he is more recently.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 02:57:15 AM by John Shaw »

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 04:51:57 AM »

Thats Rick "fucking" Santorum.

Now it all makes sense.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 04:58:57 AM »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 01:27:22 AM »

Updated - He took the plea. Got 45 years minimum. He'll be 82 when he's out.

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=537234

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2012, 12:08:10 AM »

I dunno man. I hear that known kid fuckers dont fare too well in prison. Prolly wont make it to 82.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2012, 03:43:41 AM »

Artimus Pyle took a plea. 

Long story short, I told that bitch to go fuck himself.

It sucks when I don't tell the middle part.  But thats the way it is around here. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Serious Business
| | |-+  Fucking shit a dude I grew up with got busted for fucking kids.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 31 queries.