Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who is winning? NCR/FTL?

Poll

Who is winning the war of wits?

NCR, They deserve a forum as well.
- 8 (40%)
FTL Crew
- 12 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 29, 2004, 01:24:32 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is winning? NCR/FTL?  (Read 14823 times)

Dorey

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2004, 03:29:07 PM »

Quote from: Filth
First of all, I have heard Corey talk about blacks on FTL in the past, second... You want to restrict access to who can and cannot vote.
This has always been done in the past by racists.

Did we say we wanted to restrict access to voting based on race? I can't find it. Also, if you are going to say I have made any disparaging remarks about black people, I would like the specific time and date of such incident, and how that would correspond to the NCR's views.

Custin

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2004, 03:42:47 PM »

Quote from: FTL_Ian
Give them a break on their spelling, punctuation, and general knowledge.  They DO go to government schools...

Ian

OH SNAP IAN YOU WENT TO THEM TOO!!!

Also next time how about you use some of your knowlegde instead of posting "!!!"

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2004, 08:22:04 PM »

Yeah, but they are worse now.

Ian
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Custin

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2004, 09:49:35 PM »

Your a moron Ian.

Dustin

FTL_Ian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2004, 06:55:19 AM »

Your a moron Ian.

You're.  Proof positive!

Ian
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

Custin

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2004, 03:21:01 PM »

Your a moron Ian.

You're.  Proof positive!

Ian

!!!

Dorey

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2004, 05:07:08 PM »

Yeah, but they are worse now.

Ian

And you would know this because you are still in high school?

~Tenshot~

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2004, 04:39:33 AM »

Quote from: Custin
Quote from: Filth

I'm not scared to say it to your face filth, it is just so fat I’d have difficulty
determining where it is since you just  look like one big amorphous blob of cellulite.

Some one has been using a thesaurus.  Saying his face is difficult to tell apart from his asshole would have also been acceptable.  Filth my man, stick to the political talk because you suck at the cutdowns brother.  Oh and Ian the fatty fatty fat fat comment can be enjoyed by the ignorant as well as the intellegent because that was some funny fucking shit.

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2004, 04:31:12 PM »

Whatever guy... I'll say whatever I want.. but you'll notice I haven't been here in a while. I finally decided that it wasn't really worth my time to check these boards to make an occasional comment to a group of people who only exist becuase their mothers were forgetful.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

FTL Mike

[color=red]Three simple words...[/color]
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2004, 01:30:42 AM »

LEARN TO SPELL!!!  I don't care if it is only a BBS. If you are attempting to make a point, the least you can do is spend two minutes reading over what you have written to ensure that, once it's posted, you don't sound like a complete moron.
 We (Ian, Manwich, and myself) have mentioned during the last two programs how sad the level of education is in the state of Florida. I will simply guess that a number of you who take the time to write posts here are 'victims' of the 'government run' schools here in the Sunshine State. Your grammar and spelling are absolutely ATROCIOUS!
 Have you ever checked out http://www.dictionary.com? Bookmark it... AND USE IT, PLEASE!!!!

Mike

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2004, 09:52:53 AM »

jesus christ, the only spelling error I made was to flip the AU in 'because.'

That was a TYPO. Let it go.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

FTL_Ian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2004, 02:05:32 PM »

I'm not sure he was addressing that to you, Filth.  Mike, to whom was that post addressed?

Regards,
Ian

Dorey

Re: [color=red]Three simple words...[/color]
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2004, 02:53:37 PM »

Quote from: FTL Mike
LEARN TO SPELL!!!  I don't care if it is only a BBS. If you are attempting to make a point, the least you can do is spend two minutes reading over what you have written to ensure that, once it's posted, you don't sound like a complete moron.

Spelling has nothing to do with whether or not you can put a point across coherently. What does it matter if someone makes a few spellin errrs as logn as u can comperhedn the piont bieng mad.

It's like when you're debating someone, you don't spell out each individual word so your opponent knows that you are intelligent. And besides, spelling has nothing to do with intelligence: it's all in how you decode things.

So, in summary, spelling has nothing to do with anything and it seems your a douche trying to avoid the question by bringing it up.

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2004, 02:26:09 AM »

You're avoiding the fact that you should never have been conceived...

Why won't you just go slip in a puddle of syphillis...

FTL Mike

Well...
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2004, 01:18:34 PM »

I was not directing my comments toward any one person, just to all participants of the BBS in general. Spelling and grammar are important when you are trying to convey a point to someone in a forum such as this. Why should I have to waste my time reading a post several times over just so I can try and decipher what the underlying message is? I have better things to do with my time. The bottom line is go back to school and progress beyond a third grade english level or use a dictionary (which doesn't cost too much if you need to buy one). Better yet, go to www.dictionary.com since it's absolutely free!
Have a nice day!  :)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who is winning? NCR/FTL?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 136 queries.