Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who is winning? NCR/FTL?

Poll

Who is winning the war of wits?

NCR, They deserve a forum as well.
- 8 (40%)
FTL Crew
- 12 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 29, 2004, 01:24:32 AM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Who is winning? NCR/FTL?  (Read 14822 times)

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2004, 01:03:02 AM »

Firstly, I implied you guys are gay, becuase it's obvious. You ACT like fags. Only fags who are angry at the world and at the society in general flit around the way you homos do. Whatever, I'm 'OK' with you doing whatever it is you feel you need to do in your own homes. There is no reason for you to be so blatantly gay here on the boards. Keep that shit behind closed doors.  I mean, you even have a gay guy for an Avatar, you obviously worship the man... and you obsession appears to be of a sexual nature. Was it his power that turned you on? Or is it just the manly pose he's in in that picture you have of him?

As to your anonymity... again... you are probably gay and don't want to be found out off the boards... You might be persecuted for your gayness.
Either that, or you are just TOTALLY whiny pussies, unable to stand up for yourselves and claim your words as your own.

It's like John Hancock said ""I want the king to know who I am so he will have no trouble finding me."

I mean, if you want some Custin style honesty...

You guys.... All of you, are fucking cowardly little pussies who rely on each other becuase none of you has the intelligence, courage, character, or ability to stand on their own. You'd never say the shit you say on the boards to anyone in person becuase you fully understand that you are WEAK scared little children, who probably come from divorced families and didn't get enough attention from daddy, or maybe got a little too much in the form of a good beating every once in a while.

You hide in anonymity becuase you don't have anything interesting or entertaining to share about yourselves. You comment on the lives of other people becuase you don't have the strength to live your own lives.  

To sum it up in a list:
You are ALL

In highschool
Not working at all (or working at a shitty blue collar job)
Would sell each other out for a $50 bucks and Video Game.

You guys are fucking lonely scared little children who are fucking STARVED for attention... and because you have such shitty lives and can't seem to get ANY positive attention and reassurance from the LOSERS you PRETEND to call friends.... So instead, you seek negative attention by hating on people who don't even know you or give a shit about you.
Get a life.

Get some REAL friends... like maybe someone who might actually care if your asses died tomarrow...

Oh and Custin... Next time you might want to be a little more accurate with your BS evaluation.

Fat
I've lost 60 lbs in the past 4 months, have you lost any ugly?

Working for a shitty radio show
 Working? I do this for free... It's a hobby, one of those things you don't have... Yet, my hobbies seem to matter a great deal to you becuase you can't seem to LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE)

Friends with 16 year old depressed fat girls
Dude, you hang out with two angry loser high school GUYS. I'd take a depressed fat chick any day. Maybe you'll understand when your older.
You seem pretty depressed yourself, and I can't comment on YOUR weight becuase you are a pussy who refuses to show themself.

Going to die in a few years
You first.

Willing to take a bullet for a free double cheese burger
Umm... if you want to hand me a bullet, and a free double cheeseburger...
I want extra mayo, and no bun - Burger King makes them low carb...

As to the bullet... Make it a shotgun shell, so I can just put it in your mouth - force you to bite down on it, and then hit your jaw with a fucking hammer - Just so I can watch the shrapnel splatter your otherwise worthless brains all over the fucking wall.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2004, 02:37:51 AM »

:P  :P  :P

Wow!!

I have only one thing to add.  Considering the NCR's critiquing others' sense of humor so often:

Fatty fat fat fat fatty!

That's brilliant!  I bet no one's ever thought up such a CHEAP SHOT!

Ian
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Custin

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2004, 03:00:45 PM »

Wow, Filth good job, you lost 60 pounds! Now to get the other 200 extra pounds hanging on that waste of life you call yourself.

Yes, no shit I hang out with 16 year olds, this is because I am 16!
Where as you are a middle aged piece of shit.

If you want to see my picture you can ask Ian, I sent it into the show, it just isn't posted. I'm not going to take the time to scan a picture just to prove to you that you’re a piece a shit compared to my radiance.

Stand up for ourselves? Apparently you are mistaking posting in the same thread as sticking up for one another, any of us could verbally school your corpulent ass, and we do, you are just saying because we post in the same thread we are using each other as crutches, that is some sound logic...

Oh, and sorry that I'm in high school, you know since just because people in high school that means that aren't qualified to talk about anything, ya maybe I should just magically skip these 4 years? Or I could drop out and be a big success like you... And we can get jobs as business owners and doctors at 16!!!
Fucking moron.

So, I believe what you were saying was we are too scared to say this to you in person? What are you going to fight a couple of sixteen year olds because we hurt your feeling?

This just proves we have gotten to you. You have let a group of high schoolers outwit your fat encrusted brain, and now your trying to some how gain back your lost prestige by calling us fags...

So in conclusion Filth...
Do the world a favor and open mouth, insert shotgun.

P.S.- Good one Ian, go eat a sandwich.        

Hey, and how about NOT EDITING MY POST JACKASS.

ThisWindowsView

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2004, 03:47:04 PM »

Quote from: FTL_Ian
:P  :P  :P

Wow!!

I have only one thing to add.  Considering the NCR's critiquing others' sense of humor so often:

Fatty fat fat fat fatty!

That's brilliant!  I bet no one's ever thought up such a CHEAP SHOT!

Ian

Next time you quote me, it would help to add context, or did you not read it competely the first time? Here is the original:

Quote from: ThisWindowsView
Quote from: Filth
Is that what NCR stands for? Nanking Chinese Rapist?

Filth: King of the One-liners!*

*That's called irony, I know you haven't got a funny bone in your body, since all your fat crushed your bones long ago. If I were you, I would seek medical attention, or just commit suicide, for letting myself get so ridiculously over weight. Jesus Christ, when a restaraunt says all you can eat, it's doesn't mean you can eat the menus too, HA HA HA HA HA! Fatty fat fat fat fatty! Why don't you go roll yourself into oncoming traffic, like a beached whale rolling into oncoming traffic.

And that was irony, Filth. Irony is when you mean the exact opposite of what you say.

Dorey

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2004, 04:40:24 PM »

or maybe that could stand for whiny childish racists...

Where did you get racist from? We just admire the Nazi's propaganda skills is all. You obviously take everything you see literally.

FTL_Ian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2004, 05:19:14 PM »

Hey, and how about NOT EDITING MY POST JACKASS.

The only posts I have edited were the ones with all the blank space.
Ian
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

Magnolia_Fan99

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2004, 05:52:56 PM »

Yeah, what's with your Nazi avatars? Why do you have them if you're not Nazis?

Macarthyist

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2004, 06:13:34 PM »

Quote from: Magnolia_Fan99
Yeah, what's with your Nazi avatars? Why do you have them if you're not Nazis?

See the thread entitled "Who's up for some MOB RULE!..."

Macarthyist

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2004, 11:28:40 PM »

Only fags who are angry at the world and at the society in general flit around the way you homos do.

I have no idea what the fuck that means. When providing evidence for an acusation, it helps to write something people can understand, so it doesn't look like you have no real proof that we're gay.

Whatever, I'm 'OK' with you doing whatever it is you feel you need to do in your own homes.

You seem to be a little more than "OK" with gay sex when all you do is talk about 16 year-old boys giving eachother rimjobs.

you even have a gay guy for an Avatar, you obviously worship the man... and you obsession appears to be of a sexual nature.

What makes this so obvious? I don't recall any of us swooning over Hitler in any of our posts. And where's this evidence that you see that signifies that this fictional obsession is of a sexual nature? Please quote where you see evidence.

As to your anonymity...You might be persecuted for your gayness.

Wouldn't it make more sense for real gay people to come out anonymously as opposed to comming out openly? And if we even were gay, should we be afraid of persecution in here? And you're calling us Nazis...

Either that, or you are just TOTALLY whiny pussies, unable to stand up for yourselves and claim your words as your own.

We've kinda been standing up for ourselves in here. I guess you haven't noticed. I also believe we have been claiming all of our words as our own, too.

You guys.... All of you, are fucking cowardly little pussies who rely on each other becuase none of you has the intelligence, courage, character, or ability to stand on their own.

How have we been relying on each other? We each resopond on our own to posts. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we dont get togeather beforehand and brainstorm ideas to lump togeather into one big post. If you need proof, just look at the thread about airplane security that consists mainly of me going head to head with Ian and others on the topic.

You'd never say the shit you say on the boards to anyone in person becuase you fully understand that you are WEAK scared little children, who probably come from divorced families and didn't get enough attention from daddy, or maybe got a little too much in the form of a good beating every once in a while.

...and you know this to be a fact, how?

You hide in anonymity becuase you don't have anything interesting or entertaining to share about yourselves.

I know how entertaining your life must be...

Hide? Who's hiding? You can ask us whatever you want about our lives. And where are you getting this anonyity shit from, anyway? Just because we call eachother by our screen names in the forums? Because we didnt write autobiographies for everyone to read? I know that I couldn't care less about who some of these other people are that post here. However, you seem to care alot about underaged boys. I'm not gonna tell you every intamate detail of my life just so you can jack off to it.

Working? I do this for free... It's a hobby, one of those things you don't have... Yet, my hobbies seem to matter a great deal to you becuase you can't seem to LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE)

You're right, we care so much about your shitty show we...don't even listen to it.

Umm... if you want to hand me a bullet, and a free double cheeseburger...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAIGETITTAKEABULLETLIKEHANDYOUONETHATSHALARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!111

edit: fuck beaten :cry:

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2004, 03:39:51 AM »

Quote from: Custin
So, I believe what you were saying was we are too scared to say this to you in person? What are you going to fight a couple of sixteen year olds because we hurt your feeling?

This just proves we have gotten to you. You have let a group of high schoolers outwit your fat encrusted brain, and now your trying to some how gain back your lost prestige by calling us fags...

Hahaha, I never even threatened violence on you... Which just proves exactly what I was saying... You are scared and immature. You'd never say any of this in person to me becuase I *COULD* curbstomp you into oblivion...  Heh, and you are arrogant enough to think I'd bother threatening you with physical harm... hahahhaha stupid little kid.

You're jokes are about as effective on me as Bush is at being a good president.  I come here to read your bad jokes to be entertained... I hope you weren't TRYing to piss me off... It'll never happen. You don't matter.
(to anyone?)
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

Custin

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2004, 02:54:38 PM »

You're jokes are about as effective on me as Bush is at being a good president.quote]

HAHAHAHAH, That is funny as hell filth!!! Your SOOOO FUNNNYYYY. You so funny in fact, that from now on we will call you comedy central, since you are the funniest person on the planet.

I'm not scared to say it to your face filth, it is just so fat I’d have difficulty
determining where it is since you just  look like one big amorphous blob of cellulite.

Luna

• The Queen Of Lunacy
  • FTL Shriner
    • View Profile
    • Practical Lunacy
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2004, 01:34:03 AM »

And that was irony, Filth. Irony is when you mean the exact opposite of what you say.

Uhm... Actually, that would be sarcasm, not irony.
Try learning the meanings of words before using them to insult other people.  You come off looking just a tad less stupid that way.
Ever notice that if you put the words THE and IRS together, you get THEIRS?  Coincidence? I think not!

FTL_Ian

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2004, 11:09:24 AM »

Give them a break on their spelling, punctuation, and general knowledge.  They DO go to government schools...

Ian

Dorey

Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2004, 04:07:48 PM »

Quote from: Luna

Uhm... Actually, that would be sarcasm, not irony.
Try learning the meanings of words before using them to insult other people.  You come off looking just a tad less stupid that way.

Sarcasm, n, 1. A sneering or cutting remark; ironical taunt. 2. Act of making fun of a person to hurt his feelings; harsh or bitter irony.

Irony, n, 1 Method of expression in which the ordinary meaning of the words is the opposite of the thought in the speaker's mind.

You were saying? I suggest you go out and buy a dictionary.

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Who is winning? NCR/FTL?
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2004, 02:24:31 AM »

First of all, I have heard Corey talk about blacks on FTL in the past, second... You want to restrict access to who can and cannot vote.
This has always been done in the past by racists.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who is winning? NCR/FTL?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 191 queries.