Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who Is Ron Paul?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Is Ron Paul?  (Read 11994 times)

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: Who Is Ron Paul?
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 01:15:11 AM »

I already stated what happened: he funneled the campaign contributions into his own private publishing company.
...proof?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5732113.html

he's also an asshole for what was in the Ron Paul Survival Report or whatever it was called, or at least from what I've read of it
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »

First off how is he an asshole? Second of all I would think fucking anyone in the ear would be a physical impossibility....

Well, you know, maybe not for him.  but then who am I to put someone down because they have an ear fetish?
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 10:04:39 AM »

First, I don't trust what some rag says Ron Paul might do with some of the campaign donations. Second, even if it were true it doesn't mean jack. The Ludwig von Mises Institute has a for-profit publishing company, from which Lew Rockwell and Jeffery Tucker make nothing. The article itself even states that the company would focus on pro-liberty material, and in case you haven't figured this out yet, companies can't do an awful lot without profit. "For-profit" is just the media's way of saying "successful". If Paul is going to direct some of that money to publishing, I have no problem with it, even if he does make some of the profit for himself. Which, by the way, is not even suggested will be the case.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

NHArticleTen

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 10:52:20 AM »

First, I don't trust what some rag says Ron Paul might do with some of the campaign donations. Second, even if it were true it doesn't mean jack. The Ludwig von Mises Institute has a for-profit publishing company, from which Lew Rockwell and Jeffery Tucker make nothing. The article itself even states that the company would focus on pro-liberty material, and in case you haven't figured this out yet, companies can't do an awful lot without profit. "For-profit" is just the media's way of saying "successful". If Paul is going to direct some of that money to publishing, I have no problem with it, even if he does make some of the profit for himself. Which, by the way, is not even suggested will be the case.

this

and...it all boils down to the PERSONAL choice of contributing and/or not contributing...and whether or not those contributions are going to be put towards "more freedom" or "more gunpoint government"...

Neither Ron Paul, nor ANY of the thousands of grass-roots Freedom and Liberty Movement organizations...are demanding loot at gunpoint...unlike the mobocracy, which has standardized the theft and robbery at gunpoint, more commonly known as "taxation"...

enjoy!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »

this

and...it all boils down to the PERSONAL choice of contributing and/or not contributing...and whether or not those contributions are going to be put towards "more freedom" or "more gunpoint government"...

Neither Ron Paul, nor ANY of the thousands of grass-roots Freedom and Liberty Movement organizations...are demanding loot at gunpoint...unlike the mobocracy, which has standardized the theft and robbery at gunpoint, more commonly known as "taxation"...

enjoy!

so do you honestly think that most people would have donated to the Ron Paul campaign if they'd thought that he would have opened up a for-profit enterprise from the campaign monies?

NHArticleTen

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »

this

enjoy!

so do you honestly think that most people would have donated to the Ron Paul campaign if they'd thought that he would have opened up a for-profit enterprise from the campaign monies?

short answer=yes
brief answer=they are still sending him donations

long answer=omitted for brevity

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 11:22:08 AM »

Hell yes, since people who support Ron Paul are more likely than supporters of other politicians to realize that private ventures, to whatever end, are always more successful than political ones. And by the way, you didn't address what I wrote in my post at all.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 11:26:30 AM »

Hell yes, since people who support Ron Paul are more likely than supporters of other politicians to realize that private ventures, to whatever end, are always more successful than political ones. And by the way, you didn't address what I wrote in my post at all.

You're right, I didn't.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 11:39:49 AM »

also...

I trust Ron Paul...

Ron Paul is not "perfect" but he's light-years ahead of the other clowns calling themselves "representatives"...

I like Ron Paul...

I not only chose to attend some of his events, I was one of many who provided the vast, and largely unseen and unknown, security for him and others at his events...

I love Ron Paul...

Like an uncle, or a father, or a brother, or a son...

And although he would never ask...he could have the very shirt off my back...

Ron Paul is MY president...

Regardless of the obamanation...

enjoy!

conrad from spain

• Irrumator
  • odi et amo
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2009, 05:07:18 PM »

I guess if you have a dick the size of a Q-Tip you could probably fuck somebody in the ear.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 09:41:33 AM »

Ron Paul will be the next Governor of Texas

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 12:41:46 PM »

Ron Paul will be the next Governor of Texas

Uh, no he won't.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

guiltypartly

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

Ron Paul is an asshole, fuck him in the ear.

hmm... sounds like u haven't gotten any in awhile.

rjmeyer67

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »

Seriously, new here. Who is Ron Paul? What are some of his accomplishments?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 07:15:31 PM »

Seriously, new here. Who is Ron Paul? What are some of his accomplishments?

no one can actually tell you what they are
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Who Is Ron Paul?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.