Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  What was the shortest time you ever took a shit in?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What was the shortest time you ever took a shit in?  (Read 6895 times)

davann

Re: What was the shortest time you ever took a shit in?
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 07:12:53 PM »

What about two or three flushers? Do you have to be dinged time cause the toliet was designed for 90 lbs asian women?

Mine are always done within 1 minute and the majority of time is used cleaning up. I too can not understand the shits that take longer. It always make me wonder if the person has some sort of medical issue.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2009, 04:32:51 AM »

What about two or three flushers? Do you have to be dinged time cause the toliet was designed for 90 lbs asian women?

Mine are always done within 1 minute and the majority of time is used cleaning up. I too can not understand the shits that take longer. It always make me wonder if the person has some sort of medical issue.

Yep.  If I ever find myself in the market for a toilet, I want one that doesnt make me plunge every single goddamn time. Something industrial I think.   
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 02:24:42 AM »

guess i need a stopwatch, i have never timed it

But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

ElGuapo

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

About 13 or 14 years ago, when I was going through Army basic training, to learn the proper way to point a gun at a stranger; I was given "less than 60 god-damned seconds" - from the hallway - to get into the bathroom, do my business and get back into the hallway in the "front leaning rest" position. I don't remember what the punishment would have been, but I was highly motivated and I took the "fastest god-damned shit" that drill sergeant had ever seen - or so he said (it helped that pressure had been building for quite some time - I was desperate to to hit the can; it was like popping the cork from campaign bottle). I remember my o-ring really hurt for a few days after that, probably from forcing it so abruptly - it wasn't a natural thing to do. I do not know what the exact time was, I think it took about 50 seconds total. Probably doesn't really count though - too forced and too unnatural.

One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

blackie

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »

When I was at inprocessing for basic training I only ate crackers and jalapeno pepper for a couple days. I had hot shit.

johnnyhotshots

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 08:00:13 AM »

I used to take a book to the shitter but ended up with painful piles now I just shit 'n' go.....

It's all down to how much sleep I get as it aids the digestion system...hmmm average 40 seconds
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  What was the shortest time you ever took a shit in?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.