Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  VIDEO: Man Sticks Up For His Constitutional Rights At An Internal Checkpoint In
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: VIDEO: Man Sticks Up For His Constitutional Rights At An Internal Checkpoint In  (Read 10913 times)

guiltypartly

VIDEO: Man Sticks Up For His Constitutional Rights At An Internal Checkpoint In The U.S.
[youtube=425,350]KFS7oZtE8Ks[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFS7oZtE8Ks&feature=player_embedded

Jetfire

"did you get these ideas from checkpointusa.org"  lol fuck where i got these ideas i'm on my fuckin way to work and i'll be damned if i gotta have your lame ass stop me everyday cuz u suspect everybody.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile

if it's that idiot pastor he got what he deserved

also there are like, three other topics about this on the FTL BBS already
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

guiltypartly

correct. only idiots still use their very own brains.
 :lol:

the movie IDIOCRACY is true life apparently.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile

no, when you go around acting like a jackass and then get indignant when people treat you the way you deserve that is idiocy

dumbass

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions

no, when you go around acting like a jackass and then get indignant when people treat you the way you deserve that is idiocy

dumbass

He's theshowpodcast.com anyway. I just haven't gotten around to banning him yet, because he's only spamming the troll area.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile

dumbass

He's theshowpodcast.com anyway. I just haven't gotten around to banning him yet, because he's only spamming the troll area.

my dumbass comment still stands

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions

dumbass

my dumbass comment still stands

No argument here.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

I susp'ct yew of being a terrist. 

Well, Officer Dumbfuck, you would be wrong in that assumption.  And stop touching my car.

freetarian

VIDEO: Man Sticks Up For His Constitutional Rights At An Internal Checkpoint In The U.S.
[youtube=425,350]KFS7oZtE8Ks[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFS7oZtE8Ks&feature=player_embedded

This guy is AWESOME!!!

guiltypartly

dumbass

I'm going around acting? I don't act buddy. If I wanted a jackass, I would just read your words, and I wouldn't complain, for that would just fuel your fire.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile

dumbass

I'm going around acting? I don't act buddy. If I wanted a jackass, I would just read your words, and I wouldn't complain, for that would just fuel your fire.

you're that asshole pastor?

if so fuck you, gays are not hated by god

freetarian

How did a guy who was only wanting to travel within the USA without getting stopped and harassed, then only exercising his constitutionally protected rights, how did he get what he deserved??? Are you insane?

He stopped which is what he is legally required to do. He was asked his citizenship which the federal thug has a legal right to do. But legally, that's where it ends. This pastor has a 4th amendment right -- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. Then the Pastor has a 5th amendment right -- No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. 

No matter what you think of his religion, he stood up for freedom and liberty and took a beating for it. Would you have the nads to stand up and fight for freedom and liberty??? I am not saying you wouldn't but by your post, I highly doubt you would!

Freetarian

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile

How did a guy who was only wanting to travel within the USA without getting stopped and harassed, then only exercising his constitutionally protected rights, how did he get what he deserved??? Are you insane?

He stopped which is what he is legally required to do. He was asked his citizenship which the federal thug has a legal right to do. But legally, that's where it ends. This pastor has a 4th amendment right -- The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. Then the Pastor has a 5th amendment right -- No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. 

No matter what you think of his religion, he stood up for freedom and liberty and took a beating for it. Would you have the nads to stand up and fight for freedom and liberty??? I am not saying you wouldn't but by your post, I highly doubt you would!

Freetarian

Within 100 miles of the border, it actually isn't a constitutionally protected right.

I support things happening to people who deserve it. And this guy unquestionably deserved it.

Jetfire

100miles or 200miles we dont really have any rights in the US not that it really matters
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  VIDEO: Man Sticks Up For His Constitutional Rights At An Internal Checkpoint In

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.