Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  This is actual NEWS! Fuckin dumb
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This is actual NEWS! Fuckin dumb  (Read 1484 times)

Libertarianssuck

This is actual NEWS! Fuckin dumb
« on: July 21, 2009, 05:49:30 PM »

Obama on Mom Jeans: "They're Comfortable"

Last week, when President Obama threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the All-Star Game in St. Louis, he was probably more concerned with getting the ball over the plate than with his choice of attire. Call it a rookie mistake. The president's baggy pants were mocked as being... brace yourselves... "mom jeans." Now, the leader of the free world has responded to his fashion critics.

In an interview on NBC's "Today Show" that mostly covered serious topics, President Obama acknowledged that he "looked a little frumpy" in his baggy jeans. In his defense, Mr. Obama said that he hates to shop and that "those jeans are comfortable." The President went on to say: "For people who want a president to look great in tight jeans, I'm sorry." No apology necessary, Mr. President. The thought of our Commander-In-Chief wearing skinny jeans is a terrifying prospect.

The interview, which in our unofficial estimation marks the first time a sitting U.S. president apologized for not wearing tighter denim, sparked renewed interest in the infamous jeans. Searches surged on "obama's mom jeans" and "obama wears mom jeans." We even noticed a few queries on "what kind of jeans does obama wear?". Perhaps some brave souls are looking to copy the President's devil-may-care look. If it'll help stop the skinny-jeans menace, we're all for it.

Alex Libman 14

Re: This is actual NEWS! Fuckin dumb
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »

It wasn't "actual NEWS" to me (i.e. it didn't enter my personal info-space) until some retard posted it on a BBS where I go to kill braincells...

Fucking dumb indeed!

Libertarianssuck

Re: This is actual NEWS! Fuckin dumb
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »

well obama doesnt want you thinking about anything important now. Thats unproductive and just gets in the way.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 02:35:51 PM by Hideaki »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  This is actual NEWS! Fuckin dumb

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 31 queries.