Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Join my cult.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Join my cult.  (Read 13217 times)

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
Re: Join my cult.
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 05:24:10 AM »

Don't insult Alex Jones - he provides a voluntarily-financed service that some people seem to value.  He has no obligation to be objective on his radio show, and we're under no obligation to pay him or listen to him.  LaRouche is a commie thug.

His constant fear mongering gets old really quickly.I choose not to listen to such a blowhard.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 07:19:02 AM »

Don't insult Alex Jones - he provides a voluntarily-financed service that some people seem to value.  He has no obligation to be objective on his radio show, and we're under no obligation to pay him or listen to him.  LaRouche is a commie thug.

His constant fear mongering gets old really quickly.I choose not to listen to such a blowhard.

He really hasn't changed since his New Year's Eve 1999 show.

If anyone knows where I can find shows of his from when he was just ranting about Waco (David Koresh was a saint and was in NO WAY a manipulative child molester), I'd like to hear 'em.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 12:58:39 PM »

Excessive skepticism is better than excessive naiveness.

Riddler

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »

Um, why are the prices so high?  The only way people would ever buy GM food is if it's significantly cheaper - which it is.  And if you say "government-forced monopoly keeping prices high", then why attack Monsanto and not the source of evil - government force?

And MSG makes cheap food taste yummy.  Absence of MSG would mean lower quality of life for poor people, either through crummier-tasting good, having to go without other necessities to afford better food, or having to work more.  MSG can also have a net positive effect on your health if it encourages you to eat more staple foods like grains and less meat and sugar.

douche.
look at the people...
their skin is all fucked up & the girl has DEAD black eyes

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »

Um, why are the prices so high?  The only way people would ever buy GM food is if it's significantly cheaper - which it is.  And if you say "government-forced monopoly keeping prices high", then why attack Monsanto and not the source of evil - government force?

And MSG makes cheap food taste yummy.  Absence of MSG would mean lower quality of life for poor people, either through crummier-tasting good, having to go without other necessities to afford better food, or having to work more.  MSG can also have a net positive effect on your health if it encourages you to eat more staple foods like grains and less meat and sugar.

douche.
look at the people...

People dont look like that in your part of the world?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 08:10:11 PM »

douche.
look at the people...

dees seems to think that people who eat that sort of stuff end up that way

may the memory of dees and his seed be expunged from the earth
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Riddler

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 05:43:02 PM »

douche.
look at the people...

only them people over in the zombie part of town......

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 10:32:34 AM »

douche.
look at the people...

only them people over in the zombie part of town......

I welcome our new zombie overlords.

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:21 AM »

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »

I stand by my original statements on this matter even in light of news like this:

From Slashdot -- Organ Damage In Rats From Monsanto GMO Corn --

A study published in December 2009 in the International Journal of Biological Sciences [WP] found that three varieties of Monsanto genetically-modified corn caused damage to the liver, kidneys, and other organs of rats.  One of the corn varieties was designed to tolerate broad-spectrum herbicides, (so-called "Roundup-ready" corn), while the other two contain bacteria-derived proteins that have insecticide properties.  The study made use of Monsanto's own raw data.

Quoting from the study's "Conclusions" section: "Our analysis highlights that the kidneys and liver as particularly important on which to focus such research as there was a clear negative impact on the function of these organs in rats consuming GM maize varieties for just 90 days."

Given the very high prevalence of corn in processed foods, this could be a real ticking time bomb. And with food manufacturers not being required by law to declare GMO content, I think I'll do my best to avoid corn altogether. Pass the puffed rice and pour me a glass of fizzy water!

First of all, this is yet another failure of the corrupt government monopoly on food quality assurance, which lulls its victims into a false sense of confidence in all the products they buy.  In the free market, people would be skeptical of everything they buy, and the cost of testing a product's genetic structure will continue to decline.  Food growers, manufacturers, distributors, supermarkets, etc that refuse to disclose information or improperly label their products would face terrible press, boycotts, and will eventually be forced out of the marketplace.

And all food is toxic to some degree - the devil is in the dosage.  If you are suffering from malnutrition and all you can afford is this GM corn, it very likely could save your life!

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2010, 08:27:51 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Join my cult.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.