Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  fuck this time zone & fuck these tiny ass roads
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: fuck this time zone & fuck these tiny ass roads  (Read 11441 times)

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
fuck this time zone & fuck these tiny ass roads
« on: July 15, 2010, 12:10:43 PM »

ok i have to rant for a second

i am so fucking tired of being in Germany right now. the time zone is shit, i have to stay up all friggin night to listen to FTL and harass people in the chat room. and the roads in my town ore so small i have a minor freak out every time i have to drive down them, there is no room for ME and a BUS to pass each other without someone having to drive half off the road. 

so anyways.................... fuck you, i'm ready to go home!
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Riddler

Re: fuck this time zone & fuck these tiny ass roads
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 09:53:27 PM »

ok i have to rant for a second

i am so fucking tired of being in Germany right now. the time zone is shit, i have to stay up all friggin night to listen to FTL and harass people in the chat room. and the roads in my town ore so small i have a minor freak out every time i have to drive down them, there is no room for ME and a BUS to pass each other without someone having to drive half off the road. 

so anyways.................... fuck you, i'm ready to go home!

well, the pesky ''europeans'' love to tout their longevity in the world, w/ respect to us newcomers (u.s.), but the cunts are stuck with their ''cow-path'' roads, built for passage of oxen-n-cart, donkeys, lepers & skinny whores, built back when jesus went door-to-door.
that's WHY you can't drive a 1959 cadillac down the street in san gimignano, italy, or any other part of europe (sans the autobahhhhhn)
i did a faux-pas in san gim, when i & wife , in a rental car, followed a little ambulance down the main, cobble-stone, 3000 year old street (they allow emrg. vehicles, but everyone else parks out of town), and people were pointing & angrily speaking italian words.......
''seee........i told you to park back there.....bababababababababababababbaaba'', said the bride.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 10:16:22 PM »

Interesting. I thought German roads tended to be built well.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

ForumTroll

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 11:02:24 PM »

Highways, not tiny city streets.

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 12:18:12 AM »

Consider my mind blown.

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

ForumTroll

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 12:22:45 AM »

Consider my mind blown.

Ya gotta understand, most of these streets have been around since the middle ages. They didn't plan them to handle automobiles. It's Europe, not brand spankin' new 'Murkuh.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 01:44:45 AM »

Dont a lot of german towns have houses that have bigger upstairs than down? I heard that they are only allowed so much property on the ground but if they make their houses lean over the streets then its ok.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Alex Libman

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 02:21:09 AM »

Europe sucks in general.  (West) Germany is actually one of the better places.  Get out as soon as you can.

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 04:16:43 AM »

I love the food and I love MOST of the people here but any road that is not the autobahn is so fucking narrow, and it isn't just my car that has trouble fitting, a lot of German work vans are too big for the roads here. Amsterdam was a nightmare for driving too, fucking stoned ass tourists walking in the middle of every road on Sunday nights and when a car tries to pull into their parking lot the jackasses just stand there in the middle of the road like deer in a headlight!!!!
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Alex Libman

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 05:35:07 AM »

The only thing I like about authentic German cuisine is the rye bread.  Aside from that it's mostly congealed animal fat, starchy or Überverkocht vegetables, and beer.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 06:24:49 AM »

The only thing I like about authentic German cuisine is the rye bread.  Aside from that it's mostly congealed animal fat, starchy or Überverkocht vegetables, and beer.

Jewish Rye is the best bread IMO.  SOOO bomb for Texas Toast which I make religiously to my own constantly evolving recipe.

That said (I know it was a total threadjack, sorry), Most Euro foods to me are bland and boring.  But I really love a good German sausage with German mustard.  The truth is that I always hated mustard until I went to Europe and tried the real stuff.  Now Mustard is one of my favorite condiments.  I wish we could have more bomb mustards here at a decent price like they do over there. 

It's funny that mustard above all things was pretty much my favorite thing about Europe.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Alex Libman

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 06:52:01 AM »

Sorry, the only thing the Ashkenazi cuisine gets somewhat right is the fish (and I don't mean the processed stuff that comes in jars), and they took it from the Ukrainians.  Good rye is purely a Germanic thing.  I agree about the mustard, but ever since I became a vegan I find raw mustard seeds and greens a lot more useful than the processed yellow stuff.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 07:06:06 AM »

Sorry, the only thing the Ashkenazi cuisine gets somewhat right is the fish (and I don't mean the processed stuff that comes in jars), and they took it from the Ukrainians.  Good rye is purely a Germanic thing.  I agree about the mustard, but ever since I became a vegan I find raw mustard seeds and greens a lot more useful than the processed yellow stuff.

I disagree completely.  Jew fish is not delicious.  Far from it.  On the other hand, Jew Rye is the bomb.  You are crazy, but then, I already knew that.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Robin

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »

German spicy mustard = WIN!!

German Mayo on fries = DOUBLE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Diogenes The Cynic

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2010, 06:11:46 PM »

German spicy mustard = WIN!!

German Mayo on fries = DOUBLE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Mayo on fries is a British thing.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  fuck this time zone & fuck these tiny ass roads

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.