Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Fuck all you niggas
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck all you niggas  (Read 10583 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck all you niggas
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2008, 10:15:14 AM »

Is the forum that Josh and Val started still around?

hell no! Actually I believe it was Applecastle's place....Val paid some monies into it, and Taors somehow go in there.

Any way you spin it, it sucked.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2008, 10:29:23 AM »

Don't go condemning people for what they MIGHT do. That's like saying that people shouldn't have guns because they MIGHT shoot someone.

Laws lead to more laws which lead to more laws.

Ian, the government hater, is creating more government. And goverment can only grow.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again...the way this BBS is ran doesn't make me anymore in favor of EVERYTHING being made into private property.

Ian, and I assume the rest of the hosts on FTL want liberty, and freedom. Just like the rest of us.

In Ian's world in particular though, the only freedom you'll have is whatever amount a private property owner allows you to have.

Fuck. That.

orion

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2008, 10:32:30 AM »

In Ian's world in particular though, the only freedom you'll have is whatever amount a private property owner allows you to have.

Fuck. That.

It's the Internet. Stop being all SRSBSNS.

JWI

« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2008, 10:37:11 AM »

Here I'm making a board to goof off in.

http://ihaveasign.proboards.com

I haven't set it all up yet, but have fun anyway.

Taors

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »

Fuck. That.

It's the Internet. Stop being all SRSBSNS.

I don't understand your nerd speech.

BonerJoe

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2008, 11:16:38 AM »

Taors

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »

Does anyone else just really not care if Ian gets arrested for the couch thing at this point? I'm almost kind of rooting for Carl.

*Gets banned for advocating the use of force*

BonerJoe

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »

Does anyone else just really not care if Ian gets arrested for the couch thing at this point? I'm almost kind of rooting for Carl.

He wants to get arrested anyways, you aren't advocating anything.

Taors

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2008, 11:20:50 AM »

No he doesn't. He has a radio show to take care of. Keene liberation takes precedence over his personal liberation.

BonerJoe

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »

No he doesn't. He has a radio show to take care of.

Haven't you been reading this forum? He's setting up all kinds of emergency backup studios. He's got plans.

Taors

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »

No he doesn't. He has a radio show to take care of.

Haven't you been reading this forum? He's setting up all kinds of emergency backup studios. He's got plans.

I haven't read anything about that. I have been listening to the show daily though...haven't heard anything either.

Do you really think he's going to leave the show in the hands of a raging force-initiator like Mark?

BonerJoe

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 11:23:35 AM »

Do you really think he's going to leave the show in the hands of a raging force-initiator like Mark?

No, but I bet it will be one of the level-headed Keene TV'ers. And why do you think Julia started learning how to do the show?

Taors

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 11:24:46 AM »

No, but I bet it will be one of the level-headed Keene TV'ers. And why do you think Julia started learning how to do the show?

Mark's gonna be pissed.

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 27, 2008, 07:04:17 PM »

Fuck. That.

YUP. Guess it would make sense to own your own property wouldn't it huh?
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Fuck all you niggas

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.