Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Fuck all you niggas
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck all you niggas  (Read 10585 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: Fuck all you niggas
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 03:50:09 AM »

Yes. Someoen go start their own.

I might have to do that. I really hate the prospect of learning all of that shit and paying for the space etc.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Russell Griswold

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 03:51:58 AM »

I might have to do that. I really hate the prospect of learning all of that shit and paying for the space etc.

The trick is to somehow make it profitable. Some do it by having it linked to a podcast or a service or a store of some sort.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 03:52:28 AM »

Is the forum that Josh and Val started still around?

hell no! Actually I believe it was Applecastle's place....Val paid some monies into it, and Taors somehow go in there.

Oh, ok.  :(

BonerJoe

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 03:53:09 AM »

Get donators to give at least $3 a month for the pleasure of deleting posts in their own threads.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 03:57:07 AM »

Get donators to give at least $3 a month for the pleasure of deleting posts in their own threads.

Haha! :lol:

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 03:59:47 AM »

I'm getting the distinct impression that you're blaming me for this shit, or at least taking it out on me because I'm not up in fucking arms about it.

BonerJoe

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 04:01:24 AM »

or at least taking it out on me because I'm not up in fucking arms about it.

Ya.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 04:11:18 AM »

or at least taking it out on me because I'm not up in fucking arms about it.

Ya.

So, once again I get to be your target of abuse for the actions of others, is that right? Because I thought it was a good idea? This shit is neither my responsibility nor is it my fault. And I'm not gonna get my own ass labeled a shithead or banned or some shit just to make a stand about an issue that I think is fairly innocuous, just because a bunch of other people assume I should. That would be knuckling under to the mob.

Your time is better spent bitching at people who can do something about it.

Go on a campaign against Johnson. He's the one with the grand plans and implementations. I'm just a fucking forum member.

You'l have to pardon me if I like a scenario where I am free of, say, Rob Jacobs from now on, or any other obnoxious asshole. If you don't trust me to treat you fairly, (Which you and I both know that I WOULD do.) then don't post in my fucking threads anymore. I think you know me better than to think that I'd suddenly go on a power trip and start deleting people constantly.

In before you start spamming my threads to "Prove a point" by forcing me to delete your posts, and consequently calling me a tyrant.

Don't go condemning people for what they MIGHT do. That's like saying that people shouldn't have guns because they MIGHT shoot someone.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 04:13:09 AM by John Shaw »

BonerJoe

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 04:15:36 AM »

In before you start spamming my threads to "Prove a point" by forcing me to delete your posts, and consequently calling me a tyrant.

I'm just waiting here for a mod to delete my account, that's all. No more silly games.

And yes, I'm not to happy with anyone who supported this shit. So there.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 04:16:30 AM »

I'm just waiting here for a mod to delete my account, that's all. No more silly games.

Don't go condemning people for what they MIGHT do. That's like saying that people shouldn't have guns because they MIGHT shoot someone.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2008, 04:18:36 AM »

Jay, I wish you didn't delete your forum. We could have found ways to make it profitable.

BonerJoe

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2008, 04:19:40 AM »

Laws lead to more laws which lead to more laws.

Ian, the government hater, is creating more government. And goverment can only grow.

BonerJoe

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 04:20:05 AM »

We could have found ways to make it profitable.

Huh?

BonerJoe

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2008, 04:23:33 AM »

We could have found ways to make it profitable.

Huh?

Let's see...
You own a good domain name. All you need is time to bring in users. Once the forum gets popular, you can sell products advertising the forum.

No thanks.

BonerJoe

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2008, 04:52:25 AM »

In order to survive, we have to trick each other, and then feed on the weak. There is nothing that can fix this. We are obligated to pretend if we wish to survive.

No truer words were spoken.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Fuck all you niggas

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.