Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Drunk on ego

Poll

Is someone drunk on ego?

Yes
- 6 (42.9%)
No
- 0 (0%)
His name is Schuyler
- 8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drunk on ego  (Read 5056 times)

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk on ego
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 05:46:59 PM »

I'm floating on a cloud, and ready to kick ass at the same time.

Sounds like you're on amphetamines...

Runner's high. Half marathon.

I'm a fat guy. I've never gotten a runner's high.

Is there a particular drug you could compare it to? I imagine it's something like meditation high, which I've recently started getting.

I'm a slow, fat and lazy runner. Don't think I've experienced the runner's high either.
When I feel lightheaded, it's low blood sugar. The "rush" is just my metabolism being kicked into high gear.
The "high" I've been on for last 24+ hours is general sense of accomplishment and well-being, which is probably more in line with a meditation high. I have a similar feeling when I've been in hot yoga for 90 minutes, so yeah - that's probably it.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Taors

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 05:59:40 PM »

Is there a particular drug you could compare it to? I imagine it's something like meditation high, which I've recently started getting.

I have a similar feeling when I've been in hot yoga for 90 minutes, so yeah - that's probably it.

:shock:

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »

I'm a slow, fat and lazy runner. Don't think I've experienced the runner's high either.
When I feel lightheaded, it's low blood sugar. The "rush" is just my metabolism being kicked into high gear.
The "high" I've been on for last 24+ hours is general sense of accomplishment and well-being, which is probably more in line with a meditation high. I have a similar feeling when I've been in hot yoga for 90 minutes, so yeah - that's probably it.

I've felt it when I've gone on long duration bicycle circuits through the city. It's euphoric with some naughty feelings mixed in-between. o_O
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Taors

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

I've felt it when I've gone on long duration bicycle circuits through the city. It's euphoric with some naughty feelings mixed in-between. o_O

Ryan Poopenmeijer! You dirty WHORE!

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 07:43:23 PM »

There's no j's I think in most Germanic names. It's more like Ks, Ts, and Ds as primary consonants.
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Taors

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 07:51:51 PM »

There's no j's I think in most Germanic names. It's more like Ks, Ts, and Ds as primary consonants.

o my bad ^_^

<3
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Drunk on ego

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 36 queries.