Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  CHANGE = Can Has A Negroe Get Elected
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: CHANGE = Can Has A Negroe Get Elected  (Read 19169 times)

Riddler

Re: CHANGE = Can Has A Negroe Get Elected
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2008, 01:05:11 PM »

she lied to you

sinceredagreat

« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2008, 01:09:08 PM »

she lied to you

Yeah....so anyways, I have better things to do than to argue with racists. I'm gonna sit here at work and play Fallout 3 until I go home. You guys have fun doing whatever it is you do, and I shall return when an important topic comes up. Until then.

Peace.

sinceredagreat

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2008, 01:13:41 PM »

she lied to you

Yeah....so anyways, I have better things to do than to argue with racists. I'm gonna sit here at work and play Fallout 3 until I go home. You guys have fun doing whatever it is you do, and I shall return when an important topic comes up. Until then.

Peace.

Sweet game.

Very. I am on my second playthrough. Trying this shit on Very Hard. Its tough than a bitch. Super mutants take fuckin forever to go down with the hunting rifle, even with the sneak attack critical.

sinceredagreat

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2008, 01:24:09 PM »

she lied to you

Peace.

Sweet game.

Very. I am on my second playthrough. Trying this shit on Very Hard. Its tough than a bitch. Super mutants take fuckin forever to go down with the hunting rifle, even with the sneak attack critical.

Nice, There's a couple of olf Fallout threads knocking around with mine and Shaws exploits. Explorer is an awesome perk too, not finished using it yet.  :)

Yeah, I bought the Bible sized 500-plus fucking page strategy guide, and I STILL didn't hit every place with my first playthrough (which was 80+ hours)

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2008, 05:52:26 PM »

.. It was your bitch buddies who brought up the other slew of reasons and topics in order to justify your racism.

You mean the same ones you insulted but now want to pal around with and shoot the shit?  :?

FOUR OF THE SEVEN COPS IN THE DANZIGER BRIDGE INCIDENT WERE BLACK!!

While it misses the topic of corrupt and violent police, it certainly does put a damper on the racist aspect of the story. If you want a credible discussion, it's good to have the ability to take it well when it's been pointed out that you're wrong.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2008, 08:50:46 PM »

.. It was your bitch buddies who brought up the other slew of reasons and topics in order to justify your racism.

You mean the same ones you insulted but now want to pal around with and shoot the shit?  :?

FOUR OF THE SEVEN COPS IN THE DANZIGER BRIDGE INCIDENT WERE BLACK!!

While it misses the topic of corrupt and violent police, it certainly does put a damper on the racist aspect of the story. If you want a credible discussion, it's good to have the ability to take it well when it's been pointed out that you're wrong.

thanks again, hb.
this worthless cockroach has IGNORED every factual counterpoint i've brought up, whenever he's pulled the race card.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2008, 09:11:52 PM »

To be expected homey. Always happens when someone blabs off without giving some thought first.

This shithead thing is stupid by the way..
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Riddler

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2008, 07:54:30 PM »

To be expected homey. Always happens when someone blabs off without giving some thought first.

This shithead thing is stupid by the way..

bumpity, jiggity, biggoty, humpity, pumpity................

when i wake up tomorrow, i may still be shitheaded (makes no fucking dif. in my life....ken? he'd be OUT OF HIS TITS, right now)
but sincerelyacock-a-roach....he'll still be sharpton...
sad , but true
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  CHANGE = Can Has A Negroe Get Elected

// ]]>

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 31 queries.