Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Ban please?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ban please?  (Read 6642 times)

Riddler

Re: Ban please?
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

niggiz is all crazy.

did that help?

Taors

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

niggiz is all crazy.

did that help?

Kenneth has been spamming our beautiful BBS with countless racist posts and threads, and frankly I'm getting pretty fucking sick of it.

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »

It's obvious trolling. It's not particularly racist - it just exists to troll Kenneth, so I moved it here, I mean, you guys all obviously just want to piss him off, so here you go.
You're in the place to do it now. Have fun. It's up to him if he wants to reply to you in this pit of festering waste.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

BonerJoe

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 09:24:07 PM »

It's obvious trolling. It's not particularly racist - it just exists to troll Kenneth, so I moved it here.

THIS BBS NOW STERLIZED FOR YOUR PROTECTION BY A CALI FAG.

Taors

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »

It's obvious trolling. It's not particularly racist - it just exists to troll Kenneth, so I moved it here, I mean, you guys all obviously just want to piss him off, so here you go.
You're in the place to do it now. Have fun. It's up to him if he wants to reply to you in this pit of festering waste.

So I can't speak out against him posing as Hansen, and filling this BBS with racist bullshit in the main forums?

Where's the justice?

BonerJoe

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »

So I can't speak out against him posing as Hansen, and filling this BBS with racist bullshit in the main forums?

Where's the justice?

Fuck you.

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »

Report the threads... there's so much shit, I can only catch what I see...
There's a place for this crap now, so the other mods can use this waste receptacle to dump threads as well.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

Taors

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »

Where's the justice?

Fuck you.

^ How I know this is Kenneth.

BonerJoe

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »

Where's the justice?

Fuck you.

No.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2008, 04:48:56 AM »

Can we get this racist fool banned already? Thanks.

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2008, 04:49:20 AM »

Where's the justice?

Fuck you.

FAIL

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 04:49:56 AM »

niggiz is all crazy.

did that help?

Kenneth has been spamming our beautiful BBS with countless racist posts and threads, and frankly I'm getting pretty fucking sick of it.

LIES

Riddler

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 08:09:50 AM »

of all the nerve
i just hung up a new air freshener too
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  Ban please?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.