Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  An open letter to Sincere
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: An open letter to Sincere  (Read 27738 times)

Porcupine_in_MA

Re: An open letter to Sincere
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2008, 11:20:38 AM »

The Nazi's DID build a hell of a highway system afterall...

Russell Griswold

« Reply #76 on: December 10, 2008, 11:23:06 AM »

I'm offended that Jizzy chose a white bear for that pic. I mean, what are you trying to say man?? Hunh!? Fucking Nazi Klansman.

It's German too... That's Knut.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knut_(polar_bear) :lol:

See?? You might as well just post a picture of you in your brown shirt next to the swastika flag and sporting your autographed by Der Fuerer himself copy of Mein Kamph.

Sorry, my scanner isn't working right now.  :(

What about all of the good things that Hitler did?   :lol:

You know, there's a shirt on T-shirt Hell with that line.  :lol:

I know.  Where do you think I skanked it from?   :P

I have one shirt from there that says, "Whatever I do, just blame it on Al Queda. "  :lol:

blackie

« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2008, 11:24:04 AM »

the swastika flag
Those flags are only good if they have touched the Blutfahne (Blood flag).

The Blutfahne (Blood flag) was a Nazi Swastika flag which was used in the attempted Nazi Beer Hall Putsch in Munich, Germany on November 9, 1923 and one of the most revered objects of the German Nazi Party. The flag was actually that of the 5th SA Sturm that was covered in blood from members of the Nazi Party who had been shot by the Munich Police (primarily from party member Andreas Bauriedl who fell on top of the flag when he was shot and killed).

The flag was thereafter treated as a sacred object by the Nazi Party, and it was carried by SS Sturmbannführer Jakob Grimminger at various Nazi party ceremonies. One of the most visible uses of the flag was by Adolf Hitler, who at the annual party rallies at Nuremberg, touched other Nazi banners with the Blutfahne, thus 'sanctifying' the new flags with the old.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:27:06 AM by blackie »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2008, 11:24:16 AM »

I'm offended that Jizzy chose a white bear for that pic. I mean, what are you trying to say man?? Hunh!? Fucking Nazi Klansman.

It's German too... That's Knut.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knut_(polar_bear) :lol:

See?? You might as well just post a picture of you in your brown shirt next to the swastika flag and sporting your autographed by Der Fuerer himself copy of Mein Kamph.

I have one shirt from there that says, "Whatever I do, just blame it on Al Queda. "  :lol:

I have the pot and kettle one.  I haven't been able to find it lately, so hopefully no one in particular found it and disapproved.   :x
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2008, 11:29:03 AM »

I have the pot and kettle one.  I haven't been able to find it lately, so hopefully no one in particular found it and disapproved.   :x

Oh yeah, I remember that one.  :lol:

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2008, 10:55:05 PM »

The Nazi's DID build a hell of a highway system afterall...

Well they had to plan well for the amount of "bodies" that needed movin' !

And I agree. Crakka Bear needs to be replaced by a vishus Blaik Panthuh.

Wwwrrrarauh!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2012, 10:51:52 PM »

Bumping for relevancy to the current (redundant) drama.

In case you missed why I'm bumping this...

I searched for the old thread I created years ago called "Prove hellbilly is a racist here" (or something similar) but didn't find it in the results. Instead this one came up. If it wasn't proven all those years ago - DON'T GIVE UP. For Chrissakes DON'T EVER GIVE UP! Perhaps in time there will be a way to force reality to submit to your desires.

Do not worry, this is not the beginning of a mass resurrection of dead threads. I'd totally forgotten about this one (along with all the other episodes of false accusations) and thought it to be revealing. Revealing not only more evidence of my rational thinking on race (including one related to black/white relationships), but also relevant in that it demonstrates the value of allowing unchecked humor to exist alongside controversial discussions. Excessive Modding has killed that, in my opinion.

I certainly miss the camaraderie that existed back then, and I'm surprised at how many names are listed as "guest" now. It wasn't at all like 4-chan (as it has been compared to). It's risque sure, but relevant and even a bit intelligent. At least in this old thread.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2012, 10:54:18 PM »

Keep necroing threads; keep proving you're a troll.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  An open letter to Sincere

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.