Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  after the olidays, I'ma petition the bbs for my retun to unshit-dom
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: after the olidays, I'ma petition the bbs for my retun to unshit-dom  (Read 2548 times)

Riddler

fuck it, ow bout right now?

i can't start a poll thread, so, hep a ni.......cracker out. won't chew?

leave your vote up in ere.....i'd appreciate it.

mebbe ian will take it under advisement......

s'all i'm axin.

i been completely "unwhiny" about it, unlike somebody else we all know and love and loathe

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
Re: after the olidays, I'ma petition the bbs for my retun to unshit-dom
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 06:38:56 PM »

Free this white man from his chains!
Pocho

Riddler

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 06:50:38 PM »

Free this white man from his chains!

via con dios, hombre
gracia

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

sinceredagreat

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2008, 10:49:01 AM »

fuck it, ow bout right now?

i can't start a poll thread, so, hep a ni.......cracker out. won't chew?

leave your vote up in ere.....i'd appreciate it.

mebbe ian will take it under advisement......

s'all i'm axin.

i been completely "unwhiny" about it, unlike somebody else we all know and love and loathe
I'm thinking since you calmed down with all the EXTREME offensiveness, then fuck it, I'm behind you getting un-shitheaded.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »

I'm thinking since you calmed down with all the EXTREME offensiveness, then fuck it, I'm behind you getting un-shitheaded.

Gimme a break dude. The only person offended was you and WTFKKK. Ian likes to make a splash about the supposed "no racism" rule, so this is just about appearances.

If you're really behind him being un- S Headed, then you shouldn't have your statement double handed. Most everyone here has the opinion he shouldn't have been S Headed in the first place.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

sinceredagreat

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 02:14:29 AM »

Gimme a break dude. The only person offended was you and WTFKKK. Ian likes to make a splash about the supposed "no racism" rule, so this is just about appearances.

If you're really behind him being un- S Headed, then you shouldn't have your statement double handed. Most everyone here has the opinion he shouldn't have been S Headed in the first place.

Well lucky for me I can think for myself and my opinion's validity isn't incumbent on what everyone else's is...

:D

Taors

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2008, 03:05:23 AM »

Well lucky for me I can think for myself and my opinion's validity isn't incumbent on what everyone else's is...

That's why you got your ass kicked so much in school, right?

sinceredagreat

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2008, 03:08:52 AM »

That's why you got your ass kicked so much in school, right?

You wish bitch.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Rubber Room - Not Safe for Work
| | |-+  after the olidays, I'ma petition the bbs for my retun to unshit-dom

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.