Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What kind of beard should I grow?

Poll

Well?

UNIX beard.
- 3 (12%)
Anarchobeard.
- 8 (32%)
Bear'd.
- 1 (4%)
{b}EAR{d}
- 0 (0%)
Kikenbeardersteinerbergbeardenger.
- 1 (4%)
Just stop fucking shaving and see.
- 12 (48%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of beard should I grow?  (Read 29146 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Re: What kind of beard should I grow?
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2009, 05:54:44 PM »

Ew, carpet!  Chicks should wax get a Brazilian wax.

FTFY

Dude...you get a Brazilian wax and then tell me all chicks should do it. Plus what chick is that hairy (besides swimsuit models) that you would even notice it?

and pls. no pics of hairy taints needed. I have a vivid imagination, I have just never seen a pussy/ass combo in that bad of shape.

From a man's perspective, you can notice it visually during sex. But that is not the main advantage.  Sex is just WAY smoother for the man and woman. Both of us were amazed at how much better it felt.

It is kinda like having a lot of lube vs. none at all. With a lot of lube, everything is all slippery slapperey and the sensation is enhanced. Similarly, Brazilian vs. non is much better.

Give it a shot. You may be surprised at how much you like it.

Does your wife know that you discuss your anal adventures with her on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers? 

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2009, 06:30:01 PM »

Ew, carpet!  Chicks should wax get a Brazilian wax.

FTFY

Dude...you get a Brazilian wax and then tell me all chicks should do it. Plus what chick is that hairy (besides swimsuit models) that you would even notice it?

and pls. no pics of hairy taints needed. I have a vivid imagination, I have just never seen a pussy/ass combo in that bad of shape.

From a man's perspective, you can notice it visually during sex. But that is not the main advantage.  Sex is just WAY smoother for the man and woman. Both of us were amazed at how much better it felt.

It is kinda like having a lot of lube vs. none at all. With a lot of lube, everything is all slippery slapperey and the sensation is enhanced. Similarly, Brazilian vs. non is much better.

Give it a shot. You may be surprised at how much you like it.

Does your wife know that you discuss your anal adventures with her on an internet forum with a bunch of strangers? 

Who said anything about anal? I'm not into that at all.

Or my wife?

I'm speaking from experience to help you all out, if you have never tried it.

Get off mah back! :P

Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2009, 06:32:00 PM »

Or my wife?

Ummm.....a Brazilian is a wax that removes the hair around a woman's anal area.   I assumed that the sex you're having is with your wife, but I guess I shouldn't have. 

weinerdogg

« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »

Theres nothing sweeter than Asshole Hair and its Dingleberry Delights.

..should name a rock band that.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »

Or my wife?

Ummm.....a Brazilian is a wax that removes the hair around a woman's anal area.   I assumed that the sex you're having is with your wife, but I guess I shouldn't have. 

Ok then maybe I got things wrong. A bikini wax only removes what is visible when the woman wears a bikini right? Not necessarily the hair around the vaginal opening.  

A Brazilian removes the hair from the bikini area, anal area, AND around the vaginal opening. Basically a full hair removal. I was under the impression that asking  for a Brazilian did not mean to exclusively remove the hair around the anus.  Correct me if I'm wrong. And if I am, what is a total hair removal called?

What would it be called if you just got waxed around the vaginal opening? A bikini? That doesn't sound right. But again I could be wrong.
Pocho

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »

What would it be called if you just got waxed around the vaginal opening? A bikini? That doesn't sound right. But again I could be wrong.

I guess, but I don't know why the hell you'd do that since an electric razor can accomplish exactly the same thing, without the pain and without giving someone a lot of money. 

weinerdogg

« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »

people get to peep at snappers and buttholes and make money too

Ghost of Alex Libman

« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2009, 11:20:39 PM »

R.I.P. Alex Libman's pathetic attempt to grow a beard.

(Pardon the bad lighting / bad cam / etc.)

Just shaved the little motherfucker tonight.  :lol:

Riddler

« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »

hang it up negroe

Bill Brasky

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »

I guess, but I don't know why the hell you'd do that since an electric razor can accomplish exactly the same thing, without the pain and without giving someone a lot of money. 

Further subgroups

Further subgroups have been proposed by Anthropologist Desmond Morris, while referring to inconsistency in nomenclature:[15]

* The Bikini Line: This is the least extreme form. All pubic hair covered by the bikini is left in place. Only straggling hairs on either side are removed, so that none are visible when a bikini with high-cut sides is being worn.
    * The Full Bikini: Only a small amount of hair is left, on the Mount of Venus (the mons pubis)
    * The European: All pubic hair is removed 'except for a small patch on the mound'.
    * The Triangle: All pubic hair is removed except for a sharply trimmed triangle with the central, lower point aimed at the top of the genitals. It has been described as 'an arrowhead pointing the way to pleasure'.
    * The Moustache: Everything is removed except for a wide, rectangular patch just above the hood at the top of the genital slit. This is sometimes called 'The Hitler's Moustache', sometimes 'Chaplin's Moustache'.
    * The Heart: The main pubic tuft is shaped into a heart symbol and may be dyed pink. This is a popular style for St. Valentine's Day, presented as an erotic surprise to a sexual partner.
    * The Landing Strip: The central hair is trimmed into a narrow vertical strip and all other pubic hair is removed. This has become popular with models who must wear garments of an extreme narrowness in the crotch region.
    * The Playboy Strip: Everything is removed except for a long, narrow rectangle of hair, 4 cm (1 1/2 inches) wide.
    * The Brazilian: This is the most famous of the new styles but there is some confusion about its exact form. To some it is the same as the Landing Strip, leaving only a 'vertical stripe of hair', while to others it signifies the removal of all pubic hair. However, it differs from the traditional landing strip in that it also incorporates removal of hair from the labia, the perineum, and the anal cleft area around the anus.
    * The Sphynx: This is unambiguously the 'everything off' style, leaving a completely hairless pubic region. The name is derived from that of a naked breed of cat from Canada. The smooth-skinned, hairless Sphynx Cat was a genetic oddity discovered in Toronto in 1966. Some salons refer to 'the Sphynx' as 'the Hollywood'.

Theres an actual Wiki, which I find amusing. 

Razors can be dangerous.  And caning, while it has its merits, is not for everyone.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 09:47:39 PM »

I do not like creatively shaped shaved pubes on my gals. For me it's all or nothin' and I prefer nothin'.

*spits my tabacco juice on the floor*
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What kind of beard should I grow?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.