Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Profile of Diogenes The Cynic
| |-+  Show Posts
| | |-+  Messages

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Diogenes The Cynic

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 187
1
General / Re: Is benefitting from welfare or other services immoral?
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:24:39 PM »
I don't think that taking tax money is immoral because the majority of people themselves vote to give it to the government.

If 2% of the money is taken by threats, or violence, and the remaining 98% is given voluntarily, then the majority of the money is clean.

2
Agree with Sean here. They're spending the money anyways. Might as well do something good with it.

3
General / Re: Did Asus Computer Company or B&H Steal From Me?
« on: August 18, 2015, 01:44:23 AM »
Looks like ASUS built a substandard computer.

4
General / Re: Bitcoin
« on: July 14, 2015, 08:12:24 AM »
What do you want to do with bitcoins?

5
General / Re: There's Something About Ian
« on: July 03, 2015, 10:19:34 PM »

6
General / Woman ties child to tree
« on: July 03, 2015, 10:18:28 PM »

7
General / Re: Threatened by AT&T for listening to free talk live!
« on: July 03, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »
Get a burner phone dude.

They're cheap and can't be traced if you use cash.

8
General / Re: The Next Bubble
« on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:55 PM »
There is one area of economic growth I've noticed in the last few months.

Thrift stores are growing in number, and moving to bigger locations.

9
General / Self Driving Cars
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:15:06 AM »
These things are going to kill cities. They're going to bankrupt police pensions. They could be real big.


Discuss.

10
General / Talking Sense
« on: June 21, 2015, 03:28:03 PM »
I think i'm done trying to get the members of officer.com to think for themselves.

They're beyond the point where you can talk sense to them.

11
General / Re: Dave Grady Appreciation Thread
« on: June 18, 2015, 06:54:28 PM »
Dave Grady is not legally allowed to wash his skin because of the 1986 Fish & Wildlife Preservation Act.

12
General / Re: Unofficial History of Drama in the Free State
« on: June 16, 2015, 06:45:00 PM »
Welcome back blackie

13
General / Re: Free Thought Association Game
« on: June 14, 2015, 03:40:11 PM »
voat.co

14
General / Re: The Next Bubble
« on: June 14, 2015, 03:38:44 PM »
http://www.bls.gov/bdm/entrepreneurship/entrepreneurship.htm


For every new business that opens, 2 established ones go out of business.

That cant be good.

15
General / The Next Bubble
« on: June 14, 2015, 03:37:11 PM »
I don't think we will ever have a full blown economic collapse in America. As bad as our debt load is, others are worse off.

The more realistic scenario to me is a meltdown where the DOW hits 8,000. Its at about 16,000 now and I think its driven mostly by inflation, and partly by bad economic policies.

Lets live time document this. Post and comment on bad economic policies that will drive the market.


Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 187

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 31 queries.