Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Profile of Rusty Nut
| |-+  Show Posts
| | |-+  Topics

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Rusty Nut

Pages: [1]
1
I'm a 25 year old white male, the lord sought to bless me with a large penis in both length and girth, I consider this very important to my sex life.  I am also unable to cum like normal a man, only after an extreme and near nauseating amount of pounding am I able to release.  I also consider this to be extremely important to my sex life.  In short, I am a sex machine, I am a waking sybian.  I typically do not cum, and when I do it's an explosion of semen and not much sensation.

I'm positive circumcision has done this to me, years of my glands rubbing against my jeans has made me nearly insencitive. It seems to be worsening, eventually I may not cum at all, ever (outisde of nocturnal emissions).  I am not bothered by this in the least.  I fuck women harder than the vast majority of men could even imagine possible, guaranteed.  I fuck hard, I fuck long and I'm huge.  I love being an unfeeling fuck machine.  Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, I'm unphased, unblinking, a stoic erection, a pillar of insencitivity.

2
General / Called the show today - first time on the radio.
« on: July 23, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »
I was the first caller obviously, I didn't do so hot.  I had a lot more to say but I don't think Ian was digging me *shrug* o well.  Now that I've popped my cherry I think I'll call in with something entertaining next time.  I also said Jew neighborhood instead of Jewish neighborhood which sounded racist. 

The point I was trying to make is that in Poland the German military did not have an heir of legitimacy like other governments do, making it pointless to be non-cooperative, they were openly tyrants.  They didn't give a fuck about saving face, their plan was to kill/drive out 80% of Poles and enslave the other 20% period.  Saying "no I won't wear that star" and then getting shot/severely beaten would have done nothing, it's not like "legitimate" governments where they try not to show their violence.  If you wanted freedom in Poland you had to fight for it, and the Poles tried and successfully liberated many Jews from camps/ghettos.  There's a time to practice non-cooperation, and there's a time to be violent, this was obviously a time to be violent.  Non-cooperation is not the end-all be-all method for achieving freedom.  Ian's kind of a revisionist 'tard, that is all.

3

4
General / Help me pick out a semi-auto .308 please.
« on: July 09, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »
I'm in the market for a semi-auto .308, right now I'm leaning towards a PTR-91.  I'm still considering an ar10 or a LR-308, the mags for both are pretty gay though.  Opinions? 

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 29 queries.