Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Photoshops
| | |-+  Manwich
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manwich  (Read 10927 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Manwich
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2005, 07:58:08 PM »

Well that picture is on the website, I think.  I mean...him and Ian spend a considerable amount of time together.  I've only been in the same room with the guy for like...a few hours... :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2005, 12:24:32 PM »

good to know... i would be amazed if they didnt spend more than two or three hours a day together and did no show prep whatsoever... I'd gain a whole new respect for the show.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2005, 03:12:19 PM »

I'm sure they've carried the show on no prep before.  They're both full of useless information.  I'd find the bantering between them interesting no matter what it was about, most likely.   :)
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2005, 03:30:19 PM »

then again you probably also love looking at tinsel for hours

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2005, 03:44:26 PM »

In our FM days, show prep was a waste of time, we had barrages of callers.  We'll get back there sooner or later.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2005, 09:55:37 PM »

I miss the old days *tear*

*Memories...in the corners of my mind...*   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Johnson

• Tactless Skeptic
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2005, 10:05:47 PM »

I just liked the topics a lot better... a lot less political..

More stuff about tipping, racial stuff, sex, farts, motorcycles, women, beer.. more FUN stuff.

I love the political stuff too... but I like free talk live when it was more random...

and people couldn't really pigeon hole it as easily into the "political talk radio" box.
"In silent resignation, one must never submit to them voluntarily, and even if one is imprisoned in some ghastly dictatorship's jail, where no action is possible - serenity comes from the knowledge that one does NOT accept it. To deal with men by force, is as impractical as to deal with nature by persuasion... Which is the policy of savages who rule men by force, and who plead with nature by prayers, incantations and bribes (sacrifies)." - Ayn Rand

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2005, 10:28:08 PM »

It used to be funnier too.  I liked it when it was funnier.  I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way...
         -George W. Bush

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2005, 11:50:53 PM »

The other topics lend themself to humor.  We had some good content like that tonight.  I'll have word on a certain FM talker next week...
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 12:03:33 AM »

other good ideas... cooler intros... you already have a fully furnished house... how about doing some trimming and painting the motherfucker.

Brian Wolf

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2005, 06:37:58 PM »

I see nothing
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Photoshops
| | |-+  Manwich

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.