Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Photoshops
| | |-+  FTL Press Material
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FTL Press Material  (Read 12476 times)

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
FTL Press Material
« on: November 12, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »

One time I saw material to make your own press pass including a space to photoshop your own photo into the badge.  I remember there being several designs and the looked as authentic as my local paper.

Mark and Ian have often stated that taking a video camera into certain situations and waving a press pass or using the magic words "I'm the press and I have a few questions for you" in a very guerilla style results in government bureaucrats and the police changing their attitude quickly.  They've also said to use the material on the web page an be a reporter for FTL.

Where can I find these graphics again?  That seems like the for of identification I might WANT to carry.  I recently got a new printer and a cheap laminating machine so my output would look professional.  I just can't seem to find this on the site again after forty minutes so I'll ask the rest of you.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: FTL Press Material
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 02:33:52 AM »

late night

BUMP!
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

talkativeshut

• View Profile
    • Pharmacy Everest
Re: FTL Press Material
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 04:05:49 AM »

Thanks for sharing! I just thought this up, but wouldn't it be a great feature to let members in here to photoshop their own pictures as they upload it? just a though though :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Photoshops
| | |-+  FTL Press Material

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.