Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Threatened by AT&T for listening to free talk live!
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Threatened by AT&T for listening to free talk live!  (Read 8998 times)

Rchapman4697

• View Profile
Threatened by AT&T for listening to free talk live!
« on: July 01, 2015, 04:21:28 AM »

this afternoon I discovered my prepaid cell phone service could not make or receive calls. So I called tech support the first time and this person said my service had been suspended, put me on hold for a long time. So I had to fix supper so I hung up. Called back a second time and the person reinstated my service, I ask her why she said you can't listen to radio on your cell phone, nothing is going to happen to you now but don't do it again. Does this sound like s threat on my life to you? bTW it is unlimited service do I would think I could call or listen to whatever it wanted to especially if I paid for it with money I earned legally. I used to listen to radio years ago on the phone even an att phone when I worked nights as a security guard and never had any problems, and one of my phones was an att phone what a world this is now. Just saying beware att users if you use an att phone and listen to free talk live on it, I just got the phone so apparently theymonitor your calls and don't like the views of free talk live, I will be dumping att as soon as my minutes run out. Maybe even sooner.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 10:54:33 AM by Rchapman4697 »

analogkid

• FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: Threatened by AT&T for listening to free talk live!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 04:10:06 PM »

It's a statist conspiracy!  :lol:
We're labels and files in cabinets. Payroll accounts and calculations. We're gears that run the machine that dictates life as we know it. We're wrung of our humanity on which technocracy thrives. We're expendable figures, we're liquidation. We're character strings and data statements. We learn, live and die a number.

Rchapman4697

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 11:57:05 PM »

Is that in your contract?

No there is no contract its prepaid, do you mean the part about listening to free talk live or the threat on my life?
I am really worried now that they might be following me I got a faraday case and keep the phone in it when I'm traveling, I am super paranoid now. I take the battery out of it and the sim. Card and I also took the phone apart and took the storage capacitor out of it so it can't be powered up without the battery. I am worried I might be on their hit list now.  I don't even use the phon now, what should I do?

Rchapman4697

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 11:59:31 PM »

Is that in your contract?

No there is no contract its prepaid, do you mean the part about listening to free talk live or the threat on my life?
I am really worried now that they might be following me I got a faraday case and keep the phone in it when I'm traveling, I am super paranoid now. I take the battery out of it and the sim. Card and I also took the phone apart and took the storage capacitor out of it so it can't be powered up without the battery. I am worried I might be on their hit list now.  I don't even use the phon now, what should I do?
I think I should just get rid of my cell phone for ever.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 10:16:32 PM »

Get a burner phone dude.

They're cheap and can't be traced if you use cash.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Threatened by AT&T for listening to free talk live!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 26 queries.