Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid  (Read 7090 times)

ZakCruiseCarter

• View Profile
City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid
« on: June 27, 2015, 12:54:00 PM »

This is seriously messed up!

“Huntsville, AL military veteran Tyler Truitt answered the call to defend the rights of all Americans during his service to his country but is now being forced to defend his own right to live a self-sustaining lifestyle on his property.

Last week, Truth in Media reported on a dispute, originally covered by WAFF-TV, between Marine Corps veteran Tyler Truitt and the City of Huntsville, wherein city officials are trying to condemn Truitt’s off-the-grid home and drive him off his land. Truitt opted to provide power, water, and waste removal for his home that he shares with his girlfriend through renewable means like solar power, rainwater collection, and composting rather than by hooking up to city utilities, which city authorities say makes his property a danger to the public. Truitt says that he signed up for the military to fight for Americans’ freedoms but feels that, now that he is back on US soil, his own property rights are under threat.

Truitt provided a lengthy video, embedded above, answering questions and providing details related to his fight to keep living off-the-grid on his own property. Truth in Media went further and obtained an exclusive interview with him and asked some additional follow-up questions to shed light on the particulars of his struggle.”

Entire article & video @
http://truthinmedia.com/exclusive-vet-fighting-city-hall-to-live-off-the-grid-on-his-own-property-describes-his-ordeal/

Rchapman4697

• View Profile
Re: City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 04:35:58 AM »

You need to get a lawyer I had a problem where I live here with the city, trying to violate my constitutional rights. I got a prepaid lawyer to go after them and they backed off.
Www.legalshield.com. You can fight city hall and win.!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  City Threatens Veteran with Arrest for Living off Grid

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 26 queries.