Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.  (Read 33276 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2011, 01:18:25 AM »

Thats a little young, even by my standards.  (re: John)

Heres one that should horrify and repulse.

Somehow I managed to get my hands on some acid blotters.  I think I was in tenth grade.  Yin Yangs, or Camo hits.  Doesn't matter.

So I'm sitting in some early period study hall.  Maybe 3rd or 4th period.  

The school I was in, we were divided by towns.  The Uptown, middle town, and lower town.  None of us strayed from our respective locales.  There was a trivial rivalry, but being on bikes, it didn't result in much bullshit except at football games.  

So in this early study hall, I popped a blotter on my tongue.  I have no clue why.  It was pure stupidity.  Some of the older class were getting wheels and going to Dead shows, bringing back the hits.

This kid from the Lower town looks back at me, and we got along okay - or well enough..  And I flash my tongue with the blotter on it.

Well..  there goes the neighborhood.  Notes start flying.  Bell rings, and out the door I go.  Pretty soon in the hallways, I start hearing whispered brasky brasky BRASKY brasky as people pass by.  Then as I pass the Lav, one of the older classmen says Come Inside, and the door squeaks open ominously, and I can hear echoed laughter inside..  

They all know.  I'm fucking dead...  Underclassmen are invitation only, sometimes for a beatdown, sometimes as an invitation to get high.  (this was '88, and people smoked pot in there, bigtime)

If I run, I'm a pussy.  

So, fuck it, I go inside.  Its a tight gang of flannel and Dexter red-lace rock boots.  The week before, someone got seriously pounded in there.  Like, for real.  I'm pretty freaked out.

This big tall fuck says "Hey, I hear you're trippin..  Am I melllltingggg???"  I was like nah, I'm okay.  It was just a half.  In the background, people are making all these little cricket noises, bird noises, shh-shh-shh-haa-haa-haa, like in a horror movie...

Guy says "Got any more?"  I says nah, I just had the one half.  I had a couple more, but we dosed this weekend and I had a half left, so I ate the last of it.  

He says "Lemme look at your eyes"  I guess I was dilated, and that satisfied him.  He says "Got any pot?"  and I said no.  He says "wanna wear the garbage can?"  I say no.  

Magically, out of nowhere, a big metal bowl appears.  He says, take a few whacks, so I do.  This kicks me off into the stratosphere.  

He says "Look man, right now, theres a lot of shit floating around.  We don't even trip in school.  (meaning the bigger kids).  If you spazzed out, they'd be watching all of us like a hawk."  

(This is not verbatim, but the message is clear enough- no more acid in school - and I got it loud and clear)

After that, I was officially a Lav Rat, but never tripped in school again, until my senior finals - which I didn't give a shit about anyway.    

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2011, 01:24:50 AM »

Cool story bro! In the for reals sense.

Thats a little young, even by my standards.  (re: John)

I was born a poor black child.*

*FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE - This is a movie reference.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2011, 01:31:04 AM »

So I spent my first year of college trying to figure out what this "getting high" thing was all about. First time was at homecoming in the basement of the TKE house with a bunch of sixty-year-old dudes. Took a full rip off of a five foot bong. And... nothing.

Did that a couple dozen times. Half the time ended up puking in a parking lot. Sometimes would just pass out, once on the table in the middle of a poker game, once in a snow bank. The closest I probably got to a pleasant experience was when I found myself laughing hysterically in the cafeteria at a dude with a neck brace who dropped his fork.

Since then, I just smoke when I pull a muscle or something. One time it got me through a three-day golf tournament (handicapped - I suck at golf), not being able to walk otherwise, taking a pipe hit after every hole. Ended up coming in third place and won a few thousand bones.

Funny, I figured you for more of a regular, less of an "Occasional".  Maybe not now, as we're pushing forty..  But "back then."

I knew a few recreational users, but they weren't very common. 

I took to it like a fish to water.  My alcoholism only developed when I was restricted from herbage by job requirements.  I hardly ever drank until I was early twenties.  I'd shmooze the occasional kegger with red cups, but always stuck with the greens. 

I fuckin hate alcohol.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2011, 01:31:19 AM »

Cool story bro! In the for reals sense.

Thats a little young, even by my standards.  (re: John)

I was born a poor black child.*

*FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE - This is a movie reference.

The Jerk.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »

Acid, 1973 or maybe late 1972...

I wanted to try it - I was a junior in high school, North Lamar, just out of town in Paris.

Brenda, a sweet attractive blonde (out of my league) said she could help me out.

She gave me a hit of Orange Barrel - this was a small tablet.  She said it would be a good idea to do it at school cuz I'd be around all my friends. 

So, that morning, I took it just before I drove up to school.  Saw Brenda in the parking lot, and she said:  man, I thought about it and maybe its not such a good idea to do that at school.  I said, now you tell me I dropped about 10 minutes ago.

Not to sound redundant but, it was math class again when it started coming on.  Oh man, the visuals were hard to describe.  But, just looking at the tile floor, I could see depth like I was in the sky looking down on skyscrapers.  And funny, everything was funny as shit.

After that class, walking in the crowded hallway was like *jittery*.  I had a good first trip.  After that, in a new town, living on my own, that shit changed to some major paranoia, but that's a different story.  Acid is hardcore!   Good Acid that is, I had some of my son's in 2000 and it wasn't nearly the same.  just the first part and then...nothing.  The shit I did lasted a full 12 hours.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 04:32:31 AM »

A friend of mine in high school invited me to ditch with him to go smoke pot. I did. I went to a high school that was independent study, so this wasn't a big deal.

He drove us in his '65 Ford Fairlane (beautiful car) to some suburban community, and pulls a giant bong out of the glove compartment. The dude loads up the bong with a massive clump of green goodness, and lights up. I was nervous about being out in front of peoples houses, in a car smoking out of a bong, but I do it anyway.I cough like hell, and get a lot of shit for it. He laughs, and goes on a rant for the next 10 minutes about how much he doesn't like black people.

He drops me off at school, and I walk home. I'm fucked up the entire way, and can't think straight. It was such an awesome feeling, like an out of body experience. Its never been that good again.

To sum up, Ford Fairlane.

I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 02:13:57 AM »

I tried salvia many times before weed.  I liked salvia more too. I dont really remember my first time (I'm not good at remembering events or peoples names, dunno why) but I'm sure it was in the dorm rooms at school, for both. We were buying salvia online and having it shipped straight to us because it was legal, but had to go to dealers to get weed.  I have had way better experiences on salvia. The highest I've ever been on pot was probably this spring at a party. All I did was chill on a couch though and enjoy it before going home and crashing.

I pretty much drink or smoke occasionally and only when others are too. Never bought weed myself, just shared what people were offering. Am I a mooch for that?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 04:29:10 AM »

I don't find salvia very recreational.

That sounded like Russell Brand in my head.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 02:40:45 PM »

I don't find salvia very recreational.

That sounded like Russell Brand in my head.

You were probably doing it wrong. You have to build up a reverse-tolerance to it to get anything from it. And when you do WOOOOOoO
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 05:05:07 PM »

I can not really remember my first time smoking, I am sure it was around 13/14 sitting behind the pompous grass at my friends house hittin a red graffix bong the neighbor would bring over every day after school. I don't really smoke often, it just makes me mellow the fuck out and want to take a nap.

The hash in Amsterdam however made me giggle at 80s music videos for hours before going to bed.
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 05:34:23 PM »

You don't need pot to laugh at 80's music videos.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 09:59:00 AM »

You don't need pot to laugh at 80's music videos.
for the amount of time I even tolerated watchin them, yes I did need the hash haha
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2011, 01:59:34 AM »

Prolog:

I was 19, just started engineering school, just started "trading wares" for the computer with some friends I'd met on BBS systems in the area (you used to have to dial into people's computers, etc.)

We had this group that liked to cart our computers all over to one guy's house (we'd take turns hosting--this was before "LAN parties") and play video games.  Well, we got to watching movies like Repo Man, and the like, and drinking beer and hanging out at the Tommy's (LA area) and coding, etc.  

Meat of the story:

One night, someone broke out a joint, and passed it around.  I remember taking a few puffs, and...nothing...a few more puffs, and I'm feeling pretty good.  Don't remember if I'd had any beer.  I remember seeing everyone's face kinda distorted and everyone laughing a lot, and everything being sorta like in slow motion.  I remember telling them "gee, it's like everything's 300 baud." (It would take a long time to explain, if you don't get it--suffice to say, most people can read text faster than 300 baud, which was the rate at which text came through most modems at the time.)  Everybody laughed like hell.

Then (not having been told to chill before taking more hits, and having taken about four, I suppose) I started feeling fairly sick, I sorta had time-distortion and jittery effects, passed out, and didn't try it again for something like 25 years.

Epilog:

Around 25 years later, I read that it might help my newly-diagnosed spinal pain condition.  Colorado had recently passed their MMJ constitutional amendment.  I bought a pipe and spent two or three weeks trying to figure out where to score some, because I really didn't know any potheads, in my 40s, and hadn't decided to pursue a doctor's note yet.  Finally scored some at a park downtown, and pretty much did the same stupid thing again.

Tried it a few more times and decided I hated smoking, but that it seemed to work well for the pain.  Got the doctor's note, bought several vaporizers until I found the ones I liked, got a cookie recipe, and lived happily ever after (except the pain still sucks, though it makes me SCREAM less when I have a cookie or vape, or take a tincture.)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 02:08:30 AM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

Fred

• View Profile

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 04:45:11 AM »

Outstanding thread.  This would make a fun on-air topic.

I was 16 and had been convinced by my school friends to try pot.  I'd already tried alcohol and was convinced by them that pot was a better choice.  It was decided that we'd go to a friend's house when his parents wouldn't be home.  I was paranoid as fuck in advance - worried the cops were going to catch us somehow. 

A joint was rolled up with part of a bible page.  It was smoked.  I got high.  Don't recall many specifics, but everyone liked it so much we were rolling up pinners and scraping some off the floor.

It was the start of a beautiful relationship that led me down a very important road.  I owe so much to this wonderful plant.

:mrgreen:
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.