Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.  (Read 33269 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.
« on: October 21, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »

*Slavering creepy voice*

Tell me about your first time sweeties...

What was it like? How did you feel? What were the circumstances? How old were you?

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:24:27 PM by John Shaw »
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

latebloomer

• View Profile
Re: Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:47:07 PM »

It was my 30th birthday (see user name). One of my co-workers smoked in her car every day at lunch (no idea why she told me) & she found out that I'd never imbibed. On my birthday, she showed up at my house with some weed and rolled a joint for me. I was a little nervous so she suggested smoking it in her car. I got nothing, because I can't fucking inhale. I didn't try again for 10 years.
"History is-a made at night. Character is what you are in the dark." - Lord John Whorfin

SonicThePorcupine

• The gloves are on, time to check your prostate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »

I'm one of those people that didn't get high the first time. I inhaled lots of it too.
It might have been because I was doing it in front of others and I had anxiety that made my brain protect itself.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 02:13:36 PM »

Halloween party when I was 18 or 19 years old. Didn't do much. Made me sleepy.

Felt great when I woke up in the morning though, really well rested, so maybe it calmed down much of my normal nighttime restlessness?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Trillian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »

14 or 15 years old- behind a church with some friends. Smoked a ton through high school, somehow my parents never really knew.  I don't smoke now, no good reason as to why I don't I just don't.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 10:53:38 AM »

7th grade, so however old that is.

Was hanging out on the school playground one Saturday afternoon with my friend Mick (cant remember his last name) at the school icecream social, while the moms were doing whatever they do. We went all the way back to the end of the playground where it turns to woods. You walk through the woods maybe 60 ft and there was an old broken down barn with half a roof, so we headed out there to partake. Mick had the weed, I was just going along with the plan.

I remember having this feeling of impending doom...... like I was about to do something REALLY wrong and kinda had this sick feeling in my stomach. We climbed up into the rafters of the old barn, Mick lit the fucker up, we smoked, I coughed like a madman and about 5 minutes after that, that feeling of impending doom I was feeling went away completely and I couldn't even recall it even being there once it subsided.

So there we are, walking around the playground, aimlessly, talking about stuff that only two stoned 7th graders could talk about. All I remember is playing this game where one of us said a word and the other thought of a word that rhymed with it......... and we'd laugh our asses off. This went on for hours it seemed.

Then the spooky part came.............

One of our parents, I cant remember whos, was looking for us and noticed us out on the backlot and yelled for us to come back. Thats when reality hit. "Oh my god!! I'm HIGH, and I have to go back inside the school cafeteria where all the moms are hanging out!" It was a long walk relative to how slow my brain must have been going, but in reality, it was only about 3 minutes. So we get back inside and im sitting there next to my mom and WTF does Mick do? From across the room he looks at me with a big fat smile on his face and yells "MIKE..........ORANGE!!!"

I lost my shit right there. Laughing uncontrollably. I'm at the point now where I dont even care if I get found out because my stomach is hurting so much from laughing, its the last thing on my mind, which actually was probably the very thing that saved my ass from mom getting suspicious. She was naive about such things anyway, so my fear of getting busted was probably unwarranted to begin with. She thought I was just laughing at some joke Mick told me earlier.

All ended well and I went home and slept.

The end.

PS - The icecream was awesome
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 11:17:21 AM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2011, 11:06:19 AM »

Don't recall. 

I recall my first bag, though.

A "friend" and I, who was one of those fringe-of-the-crew dudes, accidentally bumped into a deal.  Not a dealer, just some clown who had a couple "eights", and oddly they weren't rip-offs. 

So, I had most of the cash, and the friend ponied up five bucks.

We were about fifteen, and after buying said bag, didn't know where to go.  So we wandered around on foot a while, and he's all "lemme see, lemme see!", and I wasn't having none of that.  The guy was sort of a dipshit.  Like, we were gonna stand there and inspect a bag right in the middle of the road. 

It started to rain, and I had an unaccustomed flash of intelligence:  The Garage! 

There was an old abandoned garage in the cemetery near my house, all overgrown with weeds.  Hard to get to because of picker-bushes, no way a car could plow through that shit. 

The cemetery custodian used to store junk in there about a hundred years back, and it had since fallen into disrepair.  It had a concrete floor and a high vaulted roof with broken out windows, and we used to go there in the winter to make fires in shelter from the wind.

So we trudged through the brambles in the rain and the dark, and eventually made it to The Garage.  It was dark and foreboding, and we always stood there a while listening for the bigger kids who would take beer there and fuck. 

After we deemed it safe to proceed, we pushed through the squalky side-door, and scrounged up some garbage to make a fire to see by, in a rusty old oil drum that served the purpose countless times. 

We sat on a wooden work bench that was oil soaked and covered in mouse shit, and inspected our loot.  Some surprisingly good nuggets, to be honest.  To this day, I think I'd still pay thirty bucks for it. 

So, we then went to work procuring a beer can, which were plentiful, and worked a nail loose from somewhere where a thing once hung in an orderly row of other non-existent things.  A flourish of ingenuity, and voila, the can-pipe. 

We smoked a lot of fucking pot that night, and when Ding-Dong wanted to take a cellophane home I told him to get bent. 

We agreed to disagree, on the promise I'd get him baked again before the bag ran out.  He was satisfied with that, on the presumption his mom would somehow find his stash. 

So we left and parted ways, and the next morning I woke up, pleased as shit I had my very own bag.  I decided to look at it, and couldn't find it.  Panic set in, I was quite heartbroken my first bag was stolen or lost. 

I went back to the only place I could think of, The Garage.  And sure enough, there it was, laid out like a magazine ad for pot, right next to the bent can. 

So I smoked up again, careful to put the bag in my pocket this time, and went looking for people to impress with my awesome new bag.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2011, 08:22:11 PM »

yea, the ever available can pipe - many times!

I was 16 the first time - sophmore in high school.  I lived in a small town in Texas and the high school was grades 10-12.  It was an old building and it didn't have a lunch room or cafeteria.  

Everyone had to either bring a bag lunch and sit on the steps or go out for lunch.  This was in downtown Paris.

A guy that was a junior was one of the ones with a car.  A 1968 Ford Galaxy and he had something I'd never seen before - a cassette tape player -Led Zeppelin and James Gang out the ass.  Almost everyone else had 8 tracks.

Anyway, my buddy asked me to go with them for lunch one day and we smoked up - my first time.  I got wasted.  Couldn't stop laughing and shit.  

Went back to class (it was Math with an old guy teacher) and all I could do was sit in the back and laugh my ass off.  The teacher called me out on it and eventually made me leave his class.

Don't remember more about that day, but soon me and my friends went to "Jesse"s corner" at night to score a match box($5) of weed.  Jesse's corner was in what was called nigger town and shitloads of people (mostly black) just sat around in this parking lot on their cars and drank and got high.  This is a part of town that is literally old houses on stump posts with no skirting but nice chevy's and cadillacs in most driveways.

We went to the park and actually rolled several doobs out of the matchbox and got wasted.  From then on....

« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 08:31:17 PM by Fred »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2011, 08:38:46 PM »

The highest I ever got on weed was not weed at all, but red hash in the back of a Ford Maverick. 

I was new to smoking dope, and people would occasionally use the word "laced" - which in my experience nothing was ever laced.  To this day, I never smoked dope laced with anything but bugspray. 

But I remember sitting in the back of that Maverick, thinking "Wow, this shit has GOT to be laced with something."  Older and wiser, I was just a dumbshit redneck, and it was just extremely good hash.

I can't figure out why hash was so prevalent in the eighties, and almost non-existent nowadays.  Smuggling, I reckon.  Pound-for-pound, a pound of hash is worth more than a pound of pot.

I miss hash.  Some people hated it, personally, I loved the shit. 

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2011, 08:45:45 PM »

I liked the high.  Ever smoke with a drinking glass, a straight pin, and a playing card?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 08:56:59 PM »

I liked the high.  Ever smoke with a drinking glass, a straight pin, and a playing card?

Yep.

Except it was a cork, a pin, and a "shooter" shotglass.  (The extra-tall shotglass)

WE'd stick one of those flexible drinking straws under the glass, suck out the smoke.  Its a good way to keep from coughing your goddamn lungs out.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »

Memories..

Yea,like that.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 09:02:33 PM by Fred »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2011, 12:29:39 AM »

Alright, here's mine -

Sixth grade. Me, Chris Bugosh, Fred Setzke, Keith DeLacourt and I think C.W. Kitchen if memory recalls.

Recess.

I wasn't really friends with any of them. None of them were particularly jerks or anything but I didn't hang out with them usually.

So we're at recess, and Bugosh (Pronounced BOO Gosh) pulls out a joint.

I can't recite conversation as this was... I was eleven so that'd be 26 years ago.

Joint gets passed around. It appears that they all know what the fuck probably. I have no clue. ZERO. I'm fucking eleven and it's 1985.

Smoked it. Got told not to "N***** LIP" it. I have no idea what this means. Nothing happens. The other guys seem to chill and be friendly.

Recess ends.

We go inside and do a class activity where we were sitting in one of the extra rooms without desks in a circle in those little steel legged plastic formed chairs. We were all supposed to participate somehow in turn. I don't quite remember the specifics because as we get into the room and I go to pick out a seat

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO ME

So I keep getting nudges to stop acting weird by one of the other guys. May have been Bugosh or DeLacourt.

Teacher tells corny jokes and I am the only kid laughing out loud.

Teacher doesn't catch on but I'm fucking giggling up a storm and generally acting weird.

I didn't try weed again for another seven years. Tried it a few times in the 18-20 range along with all sorts of other stuff, and then another gap of fifteen years or so before trying again.

Most of what I remember was counting how many pairs of each brand of sneaker everyone was wearing. Many Adidas represented. Maybe some Reebok but they were new. One kid wore Troops IIRC. I only remember that because there was a rumor that Troops were owned by the KKK to make money offa black kids.

You know what? Just remembered something, I think Mr. Collins (The teacher) may have read us "The BFG" (Big friendly Giant" or "James and the Giant Peach" or something way too young for 6th graders and wanted us to talk about the story and everyone took turns. Hard to remember clearly.

So anyway that's the story.

EDIT - I think those were the same group of kids who fed me airline bottles of liquor until I was shitfaced over that same summer, later in the year.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2011, 12:49:32 AM »

And addendum to my last post.

Newly found photographic evidence!:

A. Somewhere in this image is a picture of me. Look for the shit eating grin. (PROTIP, I am not wearing plaid) That picture was taken about a year later, and I was still coming down.

B. I was actually once a child.

C. In the bottom left image, the girl in the middle was my second kiss. I wasn't cool enough to hang out with her crowd but she liked to walk home with me and hold hands, and kissed me almost every day during the 7th grade. SPECIAL NOTE FOR MY BELOVED BRIDE BECAUSE THIS MAY BE ALL NEW TO HER - No tongue. We were good kids by today's standards.

I do not recall her name. It was Amy something. Maybe Suzy something. There was an Amy and a Suzy, that's all I know alright?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 12:52:18 AM by John Shaw »

Osborne

• Worshipful Grand Conspirator
    • View Profile
    • Sakal/CAI
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 01:10:45 AM »

So I spent my first year of college trying to figure out what this "getting high" thing was all about. First time was at homecoming in the basement of the TKE house with a bunch of sixty-year-old dudes. Took a full rip off of a five foot bong. And... nothing.

Did that a couple dozen times. Half the time ended up puking in a parking lot. Sometimes would just pass out, once on the table in the middle of a poker game, once in a snow bank. The closest I probably got to a pleasant experience was when I found myself laughing hysterically in the cafeteria at a dude with a neck brace who dropped his fork.

Since then, I just smoke when I pull a muscle or something. One time it got me through a three-day golf tournament (handicapped - I suck at golf), not being able to walk otherwise, taking a pipe hit after every hole. Ended up coming in third place and won a few thousand bones.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Tell us about your loss of cannabis virginity.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.